• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No, Jesus sought out those possessed with devils and cast them out.

We identify evil, by educating ourselves as to what's going on in the world, AND IN OUR PERSOAL LIVES, then expose it, and see it for what it is, denounce it (repent), rebuke it and send it back to hell where it came from.

Man cannot be saved in ingnorance.

I think you should start with yourself and visit a licensed psychiatrist to cast your own demons out.

You chase after nonsensical and nonexistent bogymen while ignoring the real, actual problems and issues of the world.

FFH

Veteran Member
I think you should start with yourself and visit a licensed psychiatrist to cast your own demons out.

You chase after nonsensical and nonexistent bogymen while ignoring the real, actual problems and issues of the world.
Still using that tactic hugh, just like most everyone else here, it's old, give it up.

That might work in a court of law, if you're trying to get out of a prison sentence, "your honor, I plead insanity".

You're pleading another's insanity, to try and derail and shut down another thread.

That tactic is getting old.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Feed the hungry and you'll get a hungry person a few hours later, feed the mind with the Word of the Lord, and you'll have something that lasts forever.

Matthew 5: 3
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

3 Nephi 12: 3 (Book of Mormon)
Yea, blessed are the poor in spirit who come unti me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Whoever actively fights against Christ and his principles, is an antichrist.

Then I will gladly be an Anti-Christ fighting against a false god who's people damn and Demonize everything the don't understand or hate, like people that don't believe the same way they do or a pack of cards.

J Bryson

Then I will gladly be an Anti-Christ fighting against a false god who's people damn and Demonize everything the don't understand or hate, like people that don't believe the same way they do or a pack of cards.

Sounds like your cue to start another thread, FFH. And this time, you have someone owning up to it.

challupa

Feed the hungry and you'll get a hungry person a few hours later, feed the mind with the Word of the Lord, and you'll have something that lasts forever.

Matthew 5: 3
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

3 Nephi 12: 3 (Book of Mormon)
Yea, blessed are the poor in spirit who come unti me, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
I guess you've forgotten about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. The Salvation Army said before you could save anyone, you needed to feed him. Maslow agrees. Here's a link.
Maslow's hierarchy of needs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heneni

Miss Independent
My train of thought suggests that Prince Willam had another father, other than Charles.

Diana was the mother, but Charles was not the father, the theory is that blood samples were taken from the Shroud of Turin, and combined with Diana's eggs or cloned or whatever. I'm not a scientists. It's not my theory, it's Dr. Joyes.

Dr. Joye attempts to explain here in this clip. Is it possible to create a human being combining blood samples from 2000 years ago with Diana's eggs ???

That's/this is the theory.

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 8/12

dianaR2608_468x579.jpg

And diana has jewish blood. Thought id add that to keep you going.:angel2:

FFH

Veteran Member
And diana has jewish blood. Thought id add that to keep you going.:angel2:
Yes, the Royal Family claims they can trace their lineage back to David.

I agree that this is a wild theory (Dr. Joye theory from the opening post), which is probably the most off the wall theory I've ever come across, I didn't make it up, Dr. Joye did.

It would be very weird if this theory were true.

Last edited:

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Diana was the mother, but Charles was not the father, the theory is that blood samples were taken from the Shroud of Turin, and combined with Diana's eggs or cloned or whatever. I'm not a scientists. It's not my theory, it's Dr. Joyes.
Hey, using that technology, they could create a virgin birth!

Heneni

Miss Independent
Yeah, seriously, it would be a "virgin birth" assuming she (Diana) was never with anyone prior to that.

Someone needs to come forward and insist on dong a test on Prince William, to prove whether Prince Charles is the father or not.

Insisting that the monarchy does something is impossible really. It would be considered 'inappropriate' to require such a thing from the monarchy, and they would consider it an invasion of privacy. The thing is, im sure that if they themselves were really unsure about the father of either children, they must have tested them already. It doesnt seem like they are too phased about the controversy...makes you wonder. But then...the monarchy's job is to not look phased about anything.

Heneni

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I read a very interesting book several years ago and it used the theory that the Pope was the anti Christ.....It was a novel and actually quite interesting and really made the story quite believable......The anti christ has similar characteristics as Jesus such as age, linage, being born in the middle east and etc....He had a forerunner that was the "false prophet" which was suppose to corrlate with John the Baptist....I wish I could find the book and read it again and refresh my memory of certain events in the book and how they were brought out. It was really quite an interesting speculation.....dealing of course with the power, authority and following of the Catholic church.....(Understand I'm not using this to accuse or down the Catholic Church the book was a novel....)

FFH

Veteran Member
I read a very interesting book several years ago and it used the theory that the Pope was the anti Christ.....It was a novel and actually quite interesting and really made the story quite believable......The anti christ has similar characteristics as Jesus such as age, linage, being born in the middle east and etc....He had a forerunner that was the "false prophet" which was suppose to corrlate with John the Baptist....I wish I could find the book and read it again and refresh my memory of certain events in the book and how they were brought out. It was really quite an interesting speculation.....dealing of course with the power, authority and following of the Catholic church.....(Understand I'm not using this to accuse or down the Catholic Church the book was a novel....)
I used to think that the Pope, or a future Pope would be the final antichrist, but really, they (Pontifs) preach that Jesus Christ died for our sins, so that automatically disqualifies them as an antichrist, on any level, but there is a possibility that a future Pope could deny Christ as his Savior, I have a hard time seeing that happen though, if he did, he would be quickly replaced, since the whole Catholic religion revolves around Jesus Christ as their Savior.

There is a prophecy that says that Pope Benedict will be assassinated, then the next Pope will also be assassinated, by the final antichrist.

Last edited:

gnomon

Is this like the Weather Channel?

We have an anti-christ watch in Hollywood today but over in Liverpool we have an anti-christ warning. Prince William has been spotted aiming a hunting rifle in the air. Onlookers think he might have been aiming for someone flying with a trumpet.

Is there an application process to get on the Anti-Christ Watch list?

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
is this like the weather channel?

We have an anti-christ watch in hollywood today but over in liverpool we have an anti-christ warning. Prince william has been spotted aiming a hunting rifle in the air. Onlookers think he might have been aiming for someone flying with a trumpet.

Is there an application process to get on the anti-christ watch list?

Haaa!!!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Still using that tactic hugh, just like most everyone else here, it's old, give it up.

That might work in a court of law, if you're trying to get out of a prison sentence, "your honor, I plead insanity".

You're pleading another's insanity, to try and derail and shut down another thread.

That tactic is getting old.

The truth doesn't get less true with age. If you're going to post goofy, unsubstantiated garbage (something else that's getting old), you're just going to have to get used to it. You don't actually expect anyone here to take your worthless nonsense seriously, do you?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
The truth doesn't get less true with age. If you're going to post goofy, unsubstantiated garbage (something else that's getting old), you're just going to have to get used to it. You don't actually expect anyone here to take your worthless nonsense seriously, do you?
personally I think we all could do well with less trolling over all :p but maybe I'm just sensible.