• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

FFH

Veteran Member
Okay I translated it myself (go ahead and check the translation), it reads as follows...

Note: parts of the phrase are blocked out by the lion and the unicorn

"HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE" and below that it reads "DIEU ET MON DROIT"

HONI (SHAME) SOIT (BE) QUI (THAT/WHO) MAL (PAIN/ILL) Y (THERE) PENSE (THINKS)

DIEU (GOD) ET (AND) MON (MY) DROIT (RIGHT)

Definitely Satan speaking here for sure, in these images and phrases.

SHAME ON SATAN FOR ALL HIS EVIL WORKS FOUND IN THE EARTH (THE LORD'S WORLD)

602px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

The same thing reads below, but the lower part is different.

French

German
ICH (I) DIEN (SERVE)

See this link: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales
arms_bw.jpg
wwindsor666.jpg

base.jpg

ICH (I) DIEN (SERVE)

Okay, I understand the message now. Here's the translation of this message.

1) "ICH" is German for (I)

2) In the "LEFT CIRCLE" is the crown with three feathers represent Edward III's son , who is referred to as (THE BLACK PRINCE)
see this link: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

3) "DIEN" is German for (SERVE)

4) "RIGHT CIRCLE" (THE RED DRAGON)

I the Black Prince Serve the Red Dragon

I the Black Prince (antichrist) serve the Red Dragon (Satan)

See this page: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

John, in Revelation, and Daniel, correctly identify the Royal Coat of Arms, by revelation given to them by the Lord.

Revelation 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Gateway Worship ~ Revelation Song

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I did this in 7th grade, FFH. Does this mean I'm a prophet?
I thought that was a picture of Brit and you had used Microsoft Paint to draw on it, I didn't see this post until later.

You look very pretty there. I give the picture three smileys. :eek::eek::eek:

Throw away the pic, though, it's no good,

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Really, these are precious people, in the sight of the Lord, I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of them. I pray that Satan and his demons will be removed and bound from their lives, as I pray Satan and his demons will be removed and bound from my own life, and all people in this world.

Matthew 18: 14
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Doctrine and Covenants 64: 10 (LDS Scripture)
I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men.

prince-william.jpg
britney-spears1.jpg

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
1UnknownProphet

2009 Prophecy: The Assassination of the Pope

After Pope Benedict is assassinated, the next Pope will reign for a time, a great time for world peace, then he will later also be assassinated, by the final antichrist, who will reign in his place, bringing complete and final destruction to the Vatican, and to Rome, and eventual complete destruction of the entire world.

Is Prince William the beast, who will rule and reign over the world, from the Vatican in Rome, and from the newly built Jewish temple in Jerusalem ???

Part 8 of 9

ANTICHRIST IS A CLONED BEAST 8 OF 9

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 7/12

CLONED ANTICHRIST BEAST REVEALED 1/12

Dr Joye claims Prince William (final antichrist) was conceived using Jesus Christ's actual blood/DNA taken from the Shroud of Turin. Princess Diana (antimary/antimadonna type figure) was used as a "birthing chamber".

Dr Joye claims Prince William was cloned using Jesus Christ's actual DNA from the Shroud of Turin.
prin_shr.jpg

William
64550915---prince_william_spl67748_003.jpg

William
31E956AE-F715-1555-DE1BF4D36C1E4C2B.jpg
If anti means against Christ then why would they use anything that had Christ's DNA. Anti would mean that it should be then totally unlike Christ.....

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Okay I translated it myself (go ahead and check the translation), it reads as follows...

Note: parts of the phrase are blocked out by the lion and the unicorn

DIEU (GOD) ET (AND) MON (MY) DROIT (RIGHT)

Definitely Satan speaking here for sure, in these images and phrases.

SHAME ON SATAN FOR ALL HIS EVIL WORKS FOUND IN THE EARTH (THE LORD'S WORLD)

602px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

The same thing reads below, but the lower part is different.

French

German
ICH (I) DIEN (SERVE)

See this link: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales
arms_bw.jpg
wwindsor666.jpg

base.jpg

ICH (I) DIEN (SERVE)

Okay, I understand the message now. Here's the translation of this message.

1) "ICH" is German for (I)

2) In the "LEFT CIRCLE" is the crown with three feathers represent Edward III's son , who is referred to as (THE BLACK PRINCE)
see this link: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

3) "DIEN" is German for (SERVE)

4) "RIGHT CIRCLE" (THE RED DRAGON)

I the Black Prince Serve the Red Dragon

I the Black Prince (antichrist) serve the Red Dragon (Satan)

See this page: Misc Study: Coat of Arms of Prince Charles of Wales

John, in Revelation, and Daniel, correctly identify the Royal Coat of Arms, by revelation given to them by the Lord.

Revelation 13: 2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7: 8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 12: 3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Gateway Worship ~ Revelation Song

Once again you have taken the symbolism of something you know nothing about and twist it into something evil and Satanic, you make thing you hate into the devil work, you are no better then the people you clam to preach against, but you know what....I really shouldn't expect much from people like you anyway.

FFH

Veteran Member
If anti means against Christ then why would they use anything that had Christ's DNA. Anti would mean that it should be then totally unlike Christ.....
It's part of the deception.

Satan is all about deceiving people into thinking that he (Satan) has their best interest at heart, when all he wants is to kill us, destroy us, take everything we have, make us miserable, etc.

Satan will use the Royal Families claim to the lineage/throne of David to say, hey, I (this person/William) is harmless, and has a right to the throne, he's a decendant of David, he's got Christ's blood in him, which would be impossible, since Christ never had children, but they could claim that William has Christ's blood/DNA if they were able to take blood samples from the Shroud of Turin and somehow mix it with Diana's eggs, or if the Royal family claimed that Christ had children, and the Royal family members are descendants from those children.

Christ never had children, Christ never was married, but many seriously believe Christ was married and had children.

Just a theory, not proven fact.

Remember these are not my theories, this is Dr. Joye's, and other's theories. I've just presented them here in this thread.

You decide for yourself what is fact and what is fiction.

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Maybe the anti-Christ already came. You do remember that Pope John Paul I was poisoned (assassinated).

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I remember it well. I was in Junior High School when it happened. I think it was late 1978 or early 1979. He was only Pope for about a month before he died (Pope John Paul I, that is).

Smoke

Done here.
"Honi soit qui mal y pense" means "Shame on him who thinks evil of it." It's the motto of the Order of the Garter, and makes a singularly apt comment on this thread.

Smoke

Done here.
Satan will use the Royal Families claim to the lineage/throne of David
The royal family does not claim to be descended from David. That claim is made by various crackpots of the British Israelite type, not by the royal family.

There have been royal families who claimed to be descended from David -- the kings of Georgia, for instance -- but the British royal family does not.

If Satan intends to use that claim to further some nefarious end of his own, I'm afraid he'll only be successful with conspiracy theorists, religious crackpots, and other unfortunates who are incapable of critical thinking.

FFH

Veteran Member
I remember it well. I was in Junior High School when it happened. I think it was late 1978 or early 1979. He was only Pope for about a month before he died (Pope John Paul I, that is).
The final antichrist, "the beast" of Revelation 13, reigns for 3 1/2 years (1260 days), according to Daniel.

Actually Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been in office for just over 1260 days, so that automatically disqualifies him as the final antichrist.

He became President August 5, 2005. 3 1/2 years from that day would be Feburary, 2009, so he's out, as are all the Pope's so far.

Last edited: