• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH, do you suppose I could potentially be The Antichrist myself?
Seriously, actively fighting against good is not a good thing, it only brings lack into one's life.

John 10: 10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abuntantly.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Seriously, actively fighting against good is not a good thing, it only brings lack into one's life.

John 10: 10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abuntantly.

Seriously, that's what you see me doing, "fighting against good"? If anything I've been nothing but the embodiment of good. :yes:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
FFH, the problem that I have with this project of yours is that I'm not at all convinced that searching for an Antichrist helps at all in fighting or locating evil.

If anything, it probably creates evil, since it breeds such an un-christian suspicion and mistrust for what ammounts to no concrete reason.

And I have learned to be very wary of thoughts of being necessarily at the side of the angels. FAR too much harm has been made by those who are certain of being Agents of Good.

FFH

Veteran Member
Prince%20charles.jpg

Prince Charles of Wales

Prince+Charles+Prince+Wales+Visits+Lincolnshire+2tWOTi6fHn1l.jpg

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales tours Hill Holt Wood on January 20, 2009 in Norton Disney, Lincolnshire, England.

princes-willam-harr_681203c.jpg

Prince William and Prince Henry (Harry) of Wales

602px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

Dieu et Mon Droit is French for "God (Dieu) and (et) My (Mon) Right (Droit)"

In other words they are saying, "It's our right to be God" or "It's my right to play God" or "It's my right to rule as God"

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
By bringing Satan/Satanic things, into the light, we can stop his/it's progress in the world.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
By bringing Satan/Satanic things, into the light, we can stop his/it's progress in the world.

Get help. To see the world through your eyes would be detrimental to the longevity of one's underwear.

The royal family are just a bunch of rich tourist attractions... nothing more.

FFH

Veteran Member
Sorry I got it wrong, in that other post. I just went back and translated it myself.

I can't make out the first part, but the second part says...
602px-UK_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_svg.png

"God and My Right"

In other words they're saying, "It's our right to be God" or "It's my right to play God" or "It's my right to rule as God"

Last edited:

Phasmid

Mr Invisible

"God and My Right"

In other words they're saying, "It's our right to be God" or "It's my right to play God" or "It's my right to rule as God"

To be honest that wouldn't surprise me seeing as how once upon a time in this country, the king was considered appointed by god himself. I guess they didn't update it.

Either way, you're seeing things which simply aren't there. I used to do the same when I was a Christian and seriously... it does you no good at all.

You're either a troll who gets his jollies from fooling people into believing your a fundie, or you really do have something like OCD.

Seriously, if you see the world in this way then I pitty you...