• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Satanism so anti Jehovah if

Tomef

Satanism funels hatred towards Jehovah, yes, but it also draws up hatred against Satanists. It makes Christians afraid, and makes them try to keep their own. It funnels all their effort against the goals of Satanism by making their way of life so predictable by Biblical standards. Why would Jehovah want that? Because it causes them to hold onto their Christianity and give it out even more. I'm not saying the Satanic church doesn't do good things, I found the Baphomet dilema hilarious. There is a place, but need it be "taken by a dark lord" or maybe just someone who isn't Satan. Like can we have Satan as if he wasn't so jaded that at the first slight he prescribes death? Jehovah, and I say that name because Yahweh is a lesser Canaanite deity, and Allah the chief of the Anceint Arabic pantheon, is evil. He teaches you to drown in the river of life, to try to swim before you can tread water. The true god, the one found within and everywhere without teaches you to tread water, etc. But why have Satan as a mascot? Doesn't that just make lack of credibility yet generate credibility in Jehovah?

Either way it's all nonsense. Imagine god as a cup, whatever flavor you desire. The cup is not a cup. It is not a bekkar, nor tassi nor cuppi. It is not even the conception of cup. What is your conception of cup? A sort of circular u shaped object, with u's going around in that circle? Still wrong. It is also the air. What is the air, the oxygen, the nitrogen etc? It is also empty space. Imagine atoms, mostly space. Same as solar systems. It is all emptiness. God, however you stack it is the fullness of all of that, all of that at once. Imagine an Ocean. The waves are not propelled by themself. They are generated by the Ocean. Matter is just a wave. Which is just the Void contorted by the Sheer Consequences of the Void into stuff that seems to be not the Void but is. That is the fullness. Everything is nothing. Atoms are mostly empty space, as are solar systems, and honestly everything we know about.

There's just a bunch of masks "god(dess{es})" wears made by humanity.
Every tribe / every good saga needs a bad guy to direct blame to. As you say, it helps keep the herd together, like herd animals fearful of predators.

ChieftheCef

Rolls eyes I see you aren't likely to listen to me if i try to explain my beliefs. We are on two different wavelengths. I am not a Satanist because im reacting to Christianity. I give no ****s about Jesus or his dad. As for the void...we have different views there.

The sheer fact that you said you give no **** about JESUS and HIS DAD means you are reacting to Christianity.
Otherwise you wouldn't have naturally said That. Sorry if I'm being an ******* but a lot is at stake. You not giving a **** just rides into the Ancient Isrealite's plans for us. You see religions were created by governments or at least teams of people. They are not made alone. Not usually.

ChieftheCef

BTW, Jehovah is a Germanicized spelling and pronunciation for Yahweh. They are one in the same.
Yahweh is not an Isrealite god, rogue to the power structure of the day Yahwists made up that Yahweh was anything more than a lesser god. Same with Allah, only Muhammad wanted it to set with a cousion so he made his purported god take the name of the chief Arabian deity. So I don't say yahweh, I say the only name he has, Jehovah. Like Elohim means gods or deities. He is the evil one. WHich is particularly why I am wondering why anyone would play inbto his old prophecies by building up "tHe GrEaTeSt EnEmY iN ThE eND TiMeS". It seems like the church is involved,m honestly. Too hateful is the language used by major Satanists like LeVay. The laws are to butchery.

ChieftheCef

@ChieftheCef How is Yahweh a lesser deity in Canaanites? What happened to the Canaanites? Did any Canaanites survive? Did any of the Canaanites know Brahman, as Brahman is for everyone, while who is Yahweh for Israel only? If Yahweh is only for Israel, then how is Yahweh for Canaanites too?
Look before you leap. I'm not going to baby you and show you he is, you have bing, gemini and chatgpt. It's time to not be afraid of the new.

ChieftheCef

I don't know any Satanists that "hate" Jehovah. Rejecting and opposing the tenets laid out in his name is not hate. Most Satanists view God and Satan as metaphorical figureheads.

Myself, I am rooted in Satanism and Luciferianism, among other paths. I am theistic. My beliefs work as polytheism, autotheism and are transtheistic as well. As I always say, like a bag of cats. I don't consider myself a Satanist but a diabolist. If others were to call me a Satanist, oh well.

I have neither love nor hate for Jehovah, Yahweh, God or whomever. It's indifference not enmity.
Really, because he says he's going to set you on fire forever for saying that.

Last edited:

ChieftheCef

Really, because he says he's going to set you on fire forever for saying that.
His followers follow that. If the chruches had their way and were dominant again don't think they wouldn't go to there old ways if properly provoked. I'm not saying Satanism or Luciferianism in it's entireity is bad for business. It's just someof it is too much. Like for the most minor of transgressions? Like this statement "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy." seems jaded as ****. You should be forgiving, at least to the rational degree, to keep yourself happy and full of friends. Can you imagine if someone just didn't? They'd be horribly sad.

Some of the stuff is really agreeable. I am an ecclectic who adheres somewhat to lucifarian rules somewhat. I'm not saying throw the baby out with the bath water, just that maybe being aggressive with your fellow humans is generally a bad thing. Wit wins you bigger battles than aggressiveness.

ChieftheCef

Every tribe / every good saga needs a bad guy to direct blame to. As you say, it helps keep the herd together, like herd animals fearful of predators.
I shall see. We shouldn't make blanket statements without first verifying the facts. Because fear doesn't grow you, nature does.

River Sea

Look before you leap. I'm not going to baby you and show you he is, you have bing, gemini and chatgpt. It's time to not be afraid of the new.

I learn from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala that Yadavas from Indus Valley exodus and travel to modern name Israel, and that Krishna is Moses, I also learn from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala that Brahman is for everyone while YHWH is limited and jealous so tramples over others. You @ChieftheCef how come you called me baby for?

The Jews are the Yadavas from the Indus Valley.

Magnusson, Magnus, B C, quoted at “The Archaeology of the Bible
Lands,” The Canaanite Gods, Retrieved
July 23, 2013
I found this website from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala book common prophets

I went and check @Bharat Jhunjhunwala website if any info on the canaanites and I didn't find anything

How come you @ChieftheCef called me a baby for, that's so mean of you. I was having a discussion with you and I thought I was healthy in a discussion. You brought up Canaanites and I ask questions that's when you told me I'm a baby.

I will learn from a book called common Prophets and the website.

Another thought is the Yadavas somehow became the Canaanites later, after leaving the Indus Valley: I'm not sure as I'll need to ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

However I look at book Common Prophets and I look at @Bharat Jhunjhunwala website and I didn't find anything about Canaanites. So maybe @Bharat Jhunjhunwala you can help me with this, the word canaanites. Due to @ChieftheCef called me a baby.

Please I need you @Bharat Jhunjhunwala because look how @ChieftheCef called me a baby when all I was doing is having a discussion due to it's @ChieftheCef who brought about the Canaanites.

Also in this forum I learn from @Bthoth about the Levant from KMT as KMT increased land that then covered the modern name Israel. Actually Israel is of the increase land of KMT

I now need to re-learn or re-look if after the Yadavas left Indus Valley if they were ever called Canaanites then Jews

I yet need to look at that website that I did get from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala book Common Prophets

Anyone here who reads my post, please understand I was called a baby and told to use bing

I'm upset about this, and I yet don't know what a healthy discussion is even when people have more then one perspectives

Now I'm told I'm a baby.

Oh @ChieftheCef did you know that burnt bake bricks needs 50% of straw and that the Pharaohs from Indus VAlley asked the Yadavas to gather straw., all over Indus VAlley there's burnt bake bricks needing 50% of straw, where as in KMT they build with stone not needing any straw and any mud bricks only needs 1% of straw

Last edited:

ChieftheCef

I learn from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala that Yadavas from Indus Valley exodus and travel to modern name Israel, and that Krishna is Moses, I also learn from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala that Brahman is for everyone while YHWH is limited and jealous so tramples over others. You @ChieftheCef how come you called me baby for?

The Jews are the Yadavas from the Indus Valley.

Magnusson, Magnus, B C, quoted at “The Archaeology of the Bible
Lands,” The Canaanite Gods, Retrieved
July 23, 2013
I found this website from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala book common prophets

I went and check @Bharat Jhunjhunwala website if any info on the canaanites and I didn't find anything

How come you @ChieftheCef called me a baby for, that's so mean of you. I was having a discussion with you and I thought I was healthy in a discussion. You brought up Canaanites and I ask questions that's when you told me I'm a baby.

I will learn from a book called common Prophets and the website.

Another thought is the Yadavas somehow became the Canaanites later, after leaving the Indus Valley: I'm not sure as I'll need to ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

However I look at book Common Prophets and I look at @Bharat Jhunjhunwala website and I didn't find anything about Canaanites. So maybe @Bharat Jhunjhunwala you can help me with this, the word canaanites. Due to @ChieftheCef called me a baby.

Please I need you @Bharat Jhunjhunwala because look how @ChieftheCef called me a baby when all I was doing is having a discussion due to it's @ChieftheCef who brought about the Canaanites.

Also in this forum I learn from @Bthoth about the Levant from KMT as KMT increased land that then covered the modern name Israel. Actually Israel is of the increase land of KMT

I now need to re-learn or re-look if after the Yadavas left Indus Valley if they were ever called Canaanites then Jews

I yet need to look at that website that I did get from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala book Common Prophets

Anyone here who reads my post, please understand I was called a baby and told to use bing

I'm upset about this, and I yet don't know what a healthy discussion is even when people have more then one perspectives

Now I'm told I'm a baby.

Oh @ChieftheCef did you know that burnt bake bricks needs 50% of straw and that the Pharaohs from Indus VAlley asked the Yadavas to gather straw., all over Indus VAlley there's burnt bake bricks needing 50% of straw, where as in KMT they build with stone not needing any straw and any mud bricks only needs 1% of straw
"they'll trust Spock. let's use Spock."

River Sea

"they'll trust Spock. let's use Spock."
@John D. Brey I looked up "birkat kohanim" and learned it means priestly blessing, and then I found a hand sign, and then I found Spock doing that hand sign.

However, as you explain, where Shekinah is found, one can pronounce the YHWH Tetragrammaton; however, when Spock shows the sign, I wonder if in any of these shows they included awareness of Shekinah and thus showed the blessing sign. Was Spock a priest giving a blessing? What do you think?
Birkat Kohanim Priesty Blessing....jpg

Both Spock and Captain Kirk are Jewish. So it's not too surprising that some of the symbols slip into the show. Similarly, Jewish writers and directors are pretty prevalent in Hollywood such that we're not too shocked to see Darth Vader wearing the Chosen worn between the breasts of the kohen gadol. Many secular Jews see Moses as a dark father of the people of Israel. Were they around in his day, they'd have lent their voice to all the others who wanted to crucify him.

Video that @John D. Brey shared

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala I wonder if Spock has R m124 gene

Last edited:

River Sea

Yahweh is not an Isrealite god, rogue to the power structure of the day Yahwists made up that Yahweh was anything more than a lesser god. Same with Allah, only Muhammad wanted it to set with a cousion so he made his purported god take the name of the chief Arabian deity. So I don't say yahweh, I say the only name he has, Jehovah. Like Elohim means gods or deities. He is the evil one. WHich is particularly why I am wondering why anyone would play inbto his old prophecies by building up "tHe GrEaTeSt EnEmY iN ThE eND TiMeS". It seems like the church is involved,m honestly. Too hateful is the language used by major Satanists like LeVay. The laws are to butchery.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala I understood that YHWH tramples over others due to being jealous, here @ChieftheCef claims YHWH isn't an Israelite god, who do you think is Israel's god then? Maybe @Viker can help me with this, how to have a discussion, and who do you think is Israelites God. I think people are gods.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Stephen Knapp said: Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God. So is that Brahman then who's Israelites God? Then when did YHWH came about then?

I thought Israel meant wrestling with God or God's angel, but from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video, you showed Israel.

By Stephen Knapp said: Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God

(screenshot) video and below can see video and can read from Stephen Knapp
Screenshot
1717289352214.png

Timestamp in @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video explaining Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God

River Sea

@River Sea - @ChieftheCef did not call you a baby. What he said was not an insult. You mistook an English idiomatic phrase for something it was not. If anyone needs to apologize, it is you.
@RabbiO here's the discussion

I taken this from @ChieftheCef long post so can have a discussion: I wanted to further this and so I asked questions about the Canaanite.

Yahweh is a lesser Canaanite deity

This is how I asked, I form questions. I thought I was doing well with discussion, as I wanted to explore more about this word Canaanites.
@ChieftheCef How is Yahweh a lesser deity in Canaanites? What happened to the Canaanites? Did any Canaanites survive? Did any of the Canaanites know Brahman, as Brahman is for everyone, while who is Yahweh for Israel only? If Yahweh is only for Israel, then how is Yahweh for Canaanites too?

Instead of having a discussion. @ChieftheCef consider me as in a baby role to treat the human being as a baby who doesn't do any researching, but waits to be shown. I then shown I'm not a baby that I had already been doing a lot of researching.

Instead of going into detail of roles that people would go through, I used @ChieftheCef vocabulary "baby"

and I explain do not call me baby, meaning the role that @ChieftheCef shown.

Here's more research as then I felt the need to show I've been researching and reading a lot

Example:

Lucifer is just like us., allows light who lives in us flow. Cause Lucifer was allowing light flow right., Lucifer’s name literally translates from Latin to “Light bringer”, “Light bearer” or “Morning Star”

But that's Latin though., uh?

How come that's Latin word., when did this word come about?

Could I be wrong yes, it's me learning, but that's from researching, that's not being led as a baby, as @ChieftheCef claims

Here's more researching and writing and this is when I learned about Sophia

"Lucifer" was a title that some Gnostic sects gave to Sophia because she was seen as the bringer of enlightenment. Other Christians accused the Gnostics of worshiping the devil, calling it "Luciferianism."

Then they went back and cherry-picked verses about the morning star, which is called Lucifer in Latin, and reinterpreted them to be about Satan to support this persecution.

A discussion was foruming about Sophia

I've never heard of Sophia; can you tell me more about Sophia as the bringer of enlightenment?

I explain I never heard of Sophia, but do you see it, it's a discussion. Does that mean I'm right (no I could get things wrong) but it's a discussion

And here in a discussion @Ella S. shared about Sophia, now why couldn't that happen between @ChieftheCef and me about the word "Canaanites," like how @Ella S. had discussions' about Sophia. My beginnings of learning of Sophia in this forum where discussions happens. Here's discussions of Sophia and thank you @Ella S. showing me healthy discussion.

Sophia is a complex figure in Gnosticism. I can give you how the Sethians viewed Sophia, as they were one of the oldest Gnostics who influenced much of the later Gnostic thought, although the idea of Sophia evolved over time.

Her name literally means "wisdom" and she's often regarded as a personification of wisdom.

The Sethians believed that our physical universe was created by the Demiurge, who took from the essence of the One (essentially God) to form the world. In doing so, the Demiurge divided the One into several parts, trapping these parts in material bodies.

Sophia is used in myth to personify this, being poetically referred to as a fallen spirit or a fallen angel. She's the part of God that has been trapped in the material world and she's the one responsible for our mental consciousness, being divided into several pieces or "shards" of light that's used to animate living beings.

Mystically, Sophia is said to be rescued by the Logos, another personification, who descends into the material world to free her. Logos was often identified with the spiritual body of Christ but this was more of a mystical teaching about how one can free themselves from the material world by gaining "spiritual insight/knowledge" called "gnosis" through reason.

When one achieved gnosis, they would be able to free themselves from the material world. Otherwise, when they died, they would reincarnate.

It's superficially similar to a lot of dharmic religion but it actually has its roots in Neoplatonism. Sophia is the bearer of enlightenment because she's the one who receives the salvific gnosis from the Logos and, since she is the part of God that was divided in order to form the material world, she's where the individual gnostic ultimately gains their gnosis from.

By receiving this gnosis from the Logos through Sophia, the individual learns how to return their shard of light to the One, returning to their spiritual home and becoming a part of the whole again. It essentially makes the Sethian one with God.

ChieftheCef

I encourage you, look. Look up the Canaanite pantheon: it's on wikipedia. Confused me at first too. If you really want to know you have a computer. Why should I do the work for you? I'm posting this for people who would understand without me telling them the minor details.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@River Sea -

Did you not understand what I wrote or are you refusing to accept what I wrote about an idiomatic phrase? Neither explanation makes sense, but whichever it is your decision

What has gotten my goat - another idiomatic expression, I’m not accusing you of stealing my livestock, is your apparent assumption that I had not read the exchange of posts before posting my response. Why else would you try to spoon feed - no, I’m not accusing you of treating me like an infant ot declaring me an invalid- me the conversation? Why would you make that assumption? I’d love to hear your explanation.

River Sea

@RabbiO @ChieftheCef

Ok I'll give the apology to @ChieftheCef this will be my forever editing this post.

However, I don't understand these immediate boxes I'm placed in even if - using Indioism words, due to this situation causing me to overly show the extensive learning of different views of locations. As I was back to defence.

Further down is the discussion on the word idiomatic; look for red letters. Because I first ask questions about Canaan, located in Ghuram India, or located in KMT Egypt, increasing lands in the Levant that includes Yisrael. It's Ghuram not Gharam. I had to change these words from Gharam to Ghuram. Another edit in this mess. I understand more about the Yadavas then I understand Canaanites due to this confusion about location. Is it Ghuram India or KMT Egypt increase land that includes Yisrael. What a mess. Keep in mind I understood about Yadavas who left Vadnagar India and travel to Yisrael that's of the Levant increase land of KMT (Egypt) I hope this shows my confusion. about Canaanites or Yadavas or both tribes?

Jehovah, and I say that name because Yahweh is a lesser Canaanite deity

To research @ChieftheCef

What does Pantheon literally mean?
of all gods

I think people are gods.

back to research:
The Canaanite pantheon is a collection of gods from the ancient Canaanites, who lived in the Levant, which is now Israel and Palestine and some surrounding areas

I'm mixing modern and ancient names to help show locations. When I use modern names, it's because I don't know ancient names.

Canaan was located in Ghuram India. Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God.

Because of a drought, this caused the Exodus.
The Yamuna River moved eastward due to tectonic uplift. What did all the people do when living in Harappan cities, depriving them of water? They left, but does this include the people in Canaan, located in Ghuram, India?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Were the Canaanites, similar to the Yadavas, Hindus?

Some claim that the Israelites are Canaanites because Israel was Egypt's (KMT) increasing land in the Levant. The Yadavas, whose name changed to Hebrews, after left Vadnagar, India. What about the people that live in Ghuram, India? When did they leave?

Where do the Jews come from, both in Ghuram and Vadnagar, because how come some claim the Canaanites are the Jews due to the increase in land in the Levant? That's KMT (Egypt). Yet Canaan located in Ghuram India. My question is - when about Brahman change name to YHWH: from both areas from Vadnagar and Ghuram or only Vadnagar after leaving = after leaving Vadnagar the Yadavas changed name to Hebrew when?

YHWH who's jealous, I don't understand this word "Jealous" that even later tramples over the Hindus when returning back to India. It's as if it began from Hindus from India then branches outward to word YHWH, how did it go from Brahman to YHWH to this word Jealous?

What is Jealous actually? Did that happen due to traveling and it caused this sense to feel Jealous because people who's gods actually became jealous and a need to exclude, how come? What did traveling cause in these people as it's people who are gods who creates the characters in their god such as YHWH. Oh Moses did not predict writing his own death. People in the future written and misplaced where Mitsrayim was located.

Yadavas route from India to Yisrael.
(1) Vadnagar to Chachran. (2) Chachran to Kabul. (2A) Short Route avoided by Hebrews --(Yadavas were when called Hebrews, when they reached Chachran Pakistan or when?). (3) Kabul to Kandahar. (4) Kandahar to Tehran via Hamun-e-Mashkel, Taftan and Isfahan. (5) Tehran to the Kangavar along the Silk Road. (6) South along the east bank of Tigris River to Al-Qurnah. (6A) Proposed travel through Baghdad not permitted by King of Edom. (7) North from Al-Qurnah along west bank of the Euphrates River. (8) West of Baghdad to Yisrael along the Silk Road

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala (Yadavas were when called Hebrews, when they reached Chachran modern name Pakistan or when?)

Where is Canaan that is Ghuram in India within this route of exodus that the Yadavas taken? What confuses me is Yadavas are the Jews who left from Vadnagar India, yet people claims it's the Canaanites who are the Jews, yet Canaan is located in Ghuram India., can you see my question? The different locations from Ghuram and Vadnagar are of different tribes? This is where I'm confused, as people in these tribes are gods and as they create characters in their gods, that then trample over others example YHWH character of Jealousy, not allowing including of others, how come?

Were the Canaanites living in Canaan that's located Ghuram? When did YHWH came about in this vocabulary instead of Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God. Krishna God is who Bhraman? The Canaanites were Hindus am I understanding correctly @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Canaan located in Ghuram India so the Canaanites lives in Ghuram India.

Yamuna River moved eastward due to tectonic uplift. What did all the people do when living in Harappan cities, depriving them of water?

Krishna led the Yadavas (exodus from Indus Valley in India) to Israel that actually KMT as KMT increased their land.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala explain Stephen Knapp said: Israel derived from Sanskrit word Ishwaralaya, which means Isha or Krishna God. So that's why I asked you @ChieftheCef did the Canaanites know the word Brahman?

Now discussion word idiomatic (my week area in English)

Maybe there were a lot of idiomatics back in 1500 BCE, and then later people thought these idiomatics were literally that, which then caused challenges.

No I don't know what has a gotten my goat is.

Google search: What has gotten my goat that @RabbiO written to show Idiomatics. No I don't know what that means gotten my goat? Google search at Quora Where does the saying, ‘that really gets, my goat,’ originate?
it led me to Is there one proverb or saying in English that really gets your goat? Why does it get on your wick?

Is there one proverb or saying in English that really gets your goat? Why does it get on your wick?
Profile photo for John Sproule
John Sproule
Native English speaker and writer4y
English proverbs usually come in pairs. There’s one for each side of an argument.
Look before you leap / He who hesitates is lost
Good things come to those who wait / There’s no time like the present
Fortune favors the bold / Discretion is the better part of valor
Many hands make light work / Too many cooks spoil the broth
Absence makes the heart grow fonder / Out of sight, out of mind
A man’s reach should exceed his grasp / A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again / Don’t beat your head against a stone wall
Two heads are better than one / Paddle your own canoe
You’re never too old to learn / You can’t teach an old dog new tricks
Better safe than sorry / Nothing ventured, nothing gained
The squeaking wheel gets the grease / Silence is golden
Proverbs are useful once you have enough experience that you don’t need proverbs to help you!

Let's continue to learn what is get my goat shall I, at google search because so far Quora is confusing

wait this person at Quora said:
What does “get someone's goat” mean?
Profile photo for La Hire
La Hire
Warrior of the Rainbow2y
It means you bring back someone’s sins to them after the High Priest has confessed those sins upon the Scapegoat’s head and had that goat led out the Shushan gate into the wilderness, never to come back to you. That is a more literal translation. For everyday life it just means you dig up someone’s sins after they have been forgiven.
It can also mean that you press someone’s buttons. You get on their nerves. You say things to agitate them that you know will agitate them. This is not by accident, but on purpose.
To “get someone’s goat” is never a nice thing, unless of course you are a nice person who just so happens to retrieve someone’s lost/escaped pet goat for them and bring it home to them.

repeating from above as I yet hadn't edit this post,

To research from @ChieftheCef

What does Pantheon literally mean?
of all gods

I think people are gods.

The Canaanite pantheon is a collection of gods from the ancient Canaanites, who lived in the Levant, which is now Israel and Palestine and some surrounding areas

I learn from @Bthoth about the levant and the increased lands that includes Israel. Actually Israel is KMT increased lands

and on and on it goes: a while back a few Christians at another forum (not here) claims I'm a dog who returns to vomit, was that an idiomatic back when David walked the earth? What happened during that time of David at KMT as increased land Yisrael, when the dogs return to vomit and how is it that the few Christians at another forum (not here) thinks this of me? What was this scene back when?

"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly" is an aphorism which appears in the Book of Proverbs in the Bible — Proverbs 26:11

It is people who creates either exclusion or inclusion, it is people who creates their gods with characters. However there's no separation

Satan works for God as an adversary for God and people are gods - there is no separation. We're Satan Lucifer and gods. Either allowing light or not allowing light. Not allowing light is what adversary is. Jews don't have this word Satan. Correct me if I'm wrong., but only the word adversary. I see the words Satan and Lucifer as action words not "noun being" words. I think people use action words that later are created into their God or Gods. That later is taken literally.

what I really need to do and this is shadow work is learn from light how to from adversary, because I tend to (not sure word) I tend to defend and and not leave where I'm unwelcomed

Is the word German Shepherd dog an idiomatic

I understand through reincarnation. Learning from light.

1717452493079.png

Last edited:

River Sea

Los afrodescendientes del Valle del Patía lo transvaloran creativamente, invierten esa concepción del diablo, dado que, en esa inversión conceptual del diablo se invierten ellos también. Por eso es que el “subir” a los montes es estratégico, nosotros también “subimos” para ver al África y llorar hasta formar una laguna y hacer el pacto. Pareciera que quisieran decirnos: así como Occidente sube con sus dioses y profetas, como Jesús se transfigura en una loma, Cristo muere en otra y Moisés habla con Dios en otra alta montaña. Es una manera de mostrar una superioridad negra a manera de la transvaloración simbólica axiológica creativa y política: invertir los conceptos y su significado pero con una identidad para sí, específicamente en el entendimiento y manejo del misterio, donde colocan el origen y manantial de la vida, de la música, en lo alto. Están diciendo en verdad: para ustedes lo que llaman diablo y excluyen como lo-máximo-malo, para nosotros es lo contrario, son los espíritus de la música, de la voz, del canto, de la palabra, del lenguaje, del poder. Porque ese diablo que viene del mundo de abajo lo sacamos y lo elevamos a lo máximo bueno ya que lo volvemos maestro, el que enseña a tocar violín, el que acompaña. Para ustedes un mundo vedado, que inmediatamente excluyen, el de su diablo que nos trajeron para asustarnos, para someternos. Para nosotros un ámbito del encuentro con nuestras raíces sonoras. De ahí que era la posibilidad de que ese violín sonara en asociación con lo que evoca una realidad situada, pero más allá de los sentidos, en una experiencia sobrenatural en el lenguaje de las cosas simbólicas. Habitar ese suelo en lo alto, interpretar ese violín en lo alto del cuerpo, implica lo que emerge del suelo pero a la vez se sumerge en sus raíces de africanidad.

(Via DeepL):

The Afro-descendants of the Patía Valley creatively transvalue it, they invert that conception of the devil, given that, in that conceptual inversion of the devil they also invert themselves. That is why "going up" to the mountains is strategic, we also "go up" to see Africa and cry until we form a lagoon and make a pact. It seems that they want to tell us: as the West goes up with their gods and prophets, as Jesus is transfigured on a hill, Christ dies on another and Moses speaks with God on another high mountain. It is a way of showing a black superiority by way of creative and political symbolic axiological transvaluation: inverting the concepts and their meaning but with an identity for themselves, specifically in the understanding and handling of the mystery, where they place the origin and source of life, of music, on high. They are truly saying: for you what you call the devil and exclude as the maximum-bad, for us it is the opposite, it is the spirits of music, of the voice, of singing, of the word, of language, of power. Because that devil that comes from the world of below we take him out and we elevate him to the maximum good since we turn him into a teacher, the one who teaches to play violin, the one who accompanies. For you a forbidden world, that you immediately exclude, that of your devil that you brought us to frighten us, to subdue us. For us it is a place of encounter with our sonorous roots. Hence it was the possibility of that violin sounding in association with what evokes a situated reality, but beyond the senses, in a supernatural experience in the language of symbolic things. To inhabit that ground on high, to interpret that violin on top of the body, implies what emerges from the ground but at the same time immerses itself in its roots of Africanness.

"The Souls of the Black Violins" (pages 177-178)

Paloma Muñoz

@Banach-Tarski Paradox I looked up lagoon and learned it is a shallow body of water protected from a larger body of water (usually the ocean) by sandbars, barrier islands, or coral reefs.

@Banach-Tarski Paradox wrote The Afro-descendants of the Patía Valley creatively transvalue it, they invert that conception of the devil, given that, in that conceptual inversion of the devil they also invert themselves. That is why "going up" to the mountains is strategic, we also "go up" to see Africa and cry until we form a lagoon and make a pact

Patía Valley dry forests in southwestern Colombia. Would there be a lot of fires if the forest is dry? Afro-descendants who live in Colombia. And there's this mountain along with a shallow body of water protected from a larger body of water that is called a lagoon..

@Banach-Tarski Paradox wrote, "creatively transvalue it" What is transvalue? to evaluate by a new principle.

@Banach-Tarski Paradox wrote " they invert that conception of the devil, given that, in that conceptual inversion of the devil they also invert themselves." Was it to explore other views, like scientists do? Because evaluating a new principal. However, I understand Devil as more an action word blocking; I've learned about blocking and why I block. Did these people also understand the Devil as blocking or only inverting? As they were evaluating a new principle, what was this new principle?

@Banach-Tarski Paradox wrote, "That is why "going up" to the mountains is strategic, we also "go up" to see Africa and cry until we form a lagoon and make a pact."

I'm kind of confused with this action word Devil as they're going up to the mountains, is it to allow, as it seems they cried, so emotions was happening, yet they forum lagoon, how? How did they form water as lagoon as they make pact?

So these people had what reasons for going up in the mountains is to see Africa?

So they thought going up the mountains was helpful. However, I'm confused by being in Colombia. How is going up a mountain possible to see Africa? Are there any similarities between this mountain in Colombia and the Taftan volcano in Iran, where the Yadavas camp and Moses climb the Taftan volcano in Iran? However, there is no mention of Krishna climbing the Taftan volcano. It was to be seen. Moses saw what was on this volcano in Taftan, Iran, while these people saw what was on this mountain in Colombia; they saw Africa.

Yet @Banach-Tarski Paradox you shared that these people form "Lagoon." How did they create this type of lagoon water while making a pact? How did they actually, from this mountain?

There is a difference, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Banach-Tarski Paradox at Taftan volcano only one person climb upward Taftan Volcano in Iran, while this mountain at Colombia that @Banach-Tarski Paradox shared, many people climb upward.

Where I'm at for comprehension is Lucifer, Satan. Action words: "allow block." I don't see Lucifer and Satan as noun beings.
So were these people also seeing Devil as an action word and not a noun being?

Analyzing this far: @Banach-Tarski Paradox wrote The Afro-descendants of the Patía Valley creatively transvalue it, they invert that conception of the devil, given that, in that conceptual inversion of the devil they also invert themselves. That is why "going up" to the mountains is strategic, we also "go up" to see Africa and cry until we form a lagoon and make a pact

Maybe this is not the best way to learn this way, as maybe it gives more information later and also gives answers when reading further. But it's my favorite way of learning because I get to journey along, slow down, and learn instead of reading it all and being lost.

BTW, Jehovah is a Germanicized spelling and pronunciation for Yahweh. They are one in the same.
Thank you @Viker for explaining that Jehovah means YHWH or Yahweh

What I wish I had done is only focus on the title of this thread: Is Satanism so anti Jehovah if (and write my own thoughts) So I will do that now.

My answer is that Satanism is not anti-Jehovah because Satan works for God; Actually I agree with Jews that actually its the word Adversary an action word not a "noun being" Satan is an action-word adversary to help us learn.

This being said, I do not understand why YHWH was so jealous that actually YHWH was more similar to a Satanic action adversary, due to the word Jealous, and this Jealous excluded many. So could YHWH be Satan, just like people can be Satan? Yes. This is Dharma. Am I understanding correctly, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala? Or can you help me understand what Dharma is in this area?

I understand people are gods; however, for people all to go to one God (greater), what happens if yet a lesser god, YHWH, is adversarial to Jealousy. Keep in mind that there's no separation. @Bharat Jhunjhunwala How do people create names? What happened when the letter H was added to Abraham? Yet when did YHWH become jealous? There is no separation.

Jehovah, and I say that name because Yahweh is a lesser Canaanite deity, and Allah the chief of the Anceint Arabic pantheon, is evil.

Allah means light. I think Allah is big bang same area as Hashem. @Bharat Jhunjhunwala there's Hashem as well. What are your thoughts about Hashem?

Imagine god as a cup, whatever flavor you desire. The cup is not a cup. It is not a bekkar, nor tassi nor cuppi. It is not even the conception of cup. What is your conception of cup? A sort of circular u shaped object, with u's going around in that circle? Still wrong. It is also the air. What is the air, the oxygen, the nitrogen etc?

Allah feeds me fire-burn as I drink from light. Yet, @ChieftheCef you claim Allah is evil. Do you think Allah is jealous, similar to YHWH?

@ChieftheCef you think Jehovah is the God if israel instead of YHWH am I understanding correctly

It's people who cause meanings within words, and actually, if I can find this reference.

9.] Mind = Reality = Language. Reality enters the mind in the form of language or syntax.

Because what I'm noticing is that each person would find something within a name and claim or create meaning within a name to help connect.

Last edited:

River Sea

Is that why Israel has a bad guy to blame? When did Israel have a bad guy, and which tribe was the first bad guy? And how did they choose which tribe to have a bad guy? Who chose this for Israel? Was there a debate about this, or was everyone agreeing that they were bad? What would happen if a person living in Israel married this bad guy?

However, if the tribe that Israel claims is bad, then that tribe will think Israel is bad.
None of the tribes are bad. Do you think none of the tribes are bad?

So all tribes find tribes to blame for being bad. Do they ever change their minds and claim that the bad tribe is good? How do they make these changes?

Last edited:

Tomef

Is that why Israel has a bad guy to blame? When did Israel have a bad guy, and which tribe was the first bad guy? And how did they choose which tribe to have a bad guy? Who chose this for Israel? Was there a debate about this, or was everyone agreeing that they were bad? What would happen if a person living in Israel married this bad guy?

However, if the tribe that Israel claims is bad, then that tribe will think Israel is bad.
None of the tribes are bad. Do you think none of the tribes are bad?

So all tribes find tribes to blame for being bad. Do they ever change their minds and claim that the bad tribe is good? How do they make these changes?
How many questions? The main one seems to be who are the ‘bad guys’ in the OT then the most obvious answer is the Philistines. The role is taken up at different times by the Amorites, Baal, ‘the accuser’ in Job and the pharaoh in Genesis, among others.