• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the Bible Really True?

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Unsubstantiated rhetoric.

Do you think there was a global flood, 6 day earth, no evolution, and other mistakes from a literal interpretation?
It's fascinating that one rock with the name "David" inscribed in it is enough to convinced people that David was historical, while 500,000+ fossils, 100+ transposons, and observed evidence isn't enough to convince the same people about evolution.

outhouse

Atheistically
It's fascinating that one rock with the name "David" inscribed in it is enough to convinced people that David was historical, while 500,000+ fossils, 100+ transposons, and observed evidence isn't enough to convince the same people about evolution.

Don't you love how possible historicity, now dictates all the mythology is magically also accurate and historical, just because he may have existed.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I think the only thing that one can actually get from the Bible (since it doesn't really say one way or the other) - is that man has no primate father. As I have reviewed information, that position really hasn't been debunked at this time.

outhouse

Atheistically
I think the only thing that one can actually get from the Bible (since it doesn't really say one way or the other) - is that man has no primate father.

LOL evolution is fact.

. As I have reviewed information, that position really hasn't been debunked at this time.

It is fact and taught in every credible university around the world as fact.

Sad this much fanaticism still exist in modern society when so much credible education and knowledge is at the publics fingertips. Very sad indeed.

Kenny

Premium Member
LOL evolution is fact.

It is fact and taught in every credible university around the world as fact.

Sad this much fanaticism still exist in modern society when so much credible education and knowledge is at the publics fingertips. Very sad indeed.

I think you missed the point completely. Understanding your Christophobia, I realize why you didn't read exactly what I said.

As far as what is being taught, they also use to teach that the Australian Aborigines was the missing link.

To say that man is an evolution, is to promote racism.

outhouse

Atheistically
I think you missed the point completely. Understanding your Christophobia, I realize why you didn't read exactly what I said.

As far as what is being taught, they also use to teach that the Australian Aborigines was the missing link.

To say that man is an evolution, is to promote racism.

Creation has been debunked for a very long time.

It is outlawed from children's classes in most public schools because we do not teach our children pseudo science and mythology.

outhouse

Atheistically
Understanding your Christophobia

A position of ignorance, I see from education the beauty of Christianity you have no clue of, due to literal interpretation that ruins the beauty.

I have no fear, I study this at a level you may never understand.

Kenny

Premium Member
Creation has been debunked for a very long time.

It is outlawed from children's classes in most public schools because we do not teach our children pseudo science and mythology.
Hmmm.... what have I said about Creation? Please quote it.

Kenny

Premium Member
Provide sources.

Who stated this?
“Australian Aborigines were actually killed and taken to London as museum specimens of the ‘missing link’ between apemen and modern humans. A pygmy by the name of Ota Benga was placed on exhibit in the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo. "

Ota Benga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remains were ordered to be sent back to Australia

The Tasmanian specimens, the oldest of which were acquired by a British collector in 1839, are of particular scientific value because they date back to when Tasmania was an isolated part of the world and its people were genetically unique, he said.

For more than 20 years, Australian aboriginal groups have appealed to the British and Australian governments to return ancestral remains. Indigenous groups in North America and New Zealand have made similar appeals. - See more at: Natural History Museum to return some aboriginal remains Elginism

If you really think about it, evolution of man is quite racist. It is the basis for Nazism.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Don't you love how possible historicity, now dictates all the mythology is magically also accurate and historical, just because he may have existed.
I'm not sure I follow. I'm confused by your sentence, but I'm quite sure you're right anyway. :D

outhouse

Atheistically
I'm not sure I follow. I'm confused by your sentence, but I'm quite sure you're right anyway. :D

Because there is a possibility of hope that David may be historical, all the apologist now want to claim david is 100% historical as written in mythology

Kenny

Premium Member
Sadly this is severe ignorance. Nothing more
Quite logical when you think about it and Naziism is a good example that I wasn't the only one that understood that.

Perhaps you haven't thought about it since you have really placed a case that it is wrong. Calling it "severe ignorance", for me, is saying "I don't have a response that is credible because evolution is about creating new species, some better suited for their environment to survive".

outhouse

Atheistically
“Australian Aborigines were actually killed and taken to London as museum specimens of the ‘missing link’ between apemen and modern humans. A pygmy by the name of Ota Benga was placed on exhibit in the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo. "

This is not found in any of the sources you provided, where did this come from?

Remains were ordered to be sent back to Australia

has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Was from the Congo he was African, and those responsible were labeled as racist, and this was over 100 years ago.

How desperate of you.

outhouse

Atheistically
Quite logical when you think about it.

It Is as ignorant as one can be, to claim credible science not in dispute an any academic circle, is the basis for Nazism as you claim.

Can you see stupidity in this severe bias?

Dionysus

┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
On the Origin of Species was one of the banned books in Nazi Germany, btw. They rejected Darwin's theory of evolution.

Kenny

Premium Member
This is not found in any of the sources you provided, where did this come from?

has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Was from the Congo he was African, and those responsible were labeled as racist, and this was over 100 years ago.

How desperate of you.
Keep grasping at straws, if you will (I understand why you have to do that). So... it was 100 years ago for the Congo "species", that means it is alright? It supports my position.

Australian:

"In 1870 Max Muller, an evolutionist anthropologist from the Anthropological Review of London, had divided human races into seven categories. Aborigines appeared at the bottom, and the Aryan race, that of the white Europeans, at the top. H. K. Rusden, a famous Social Darwinist, had this to say about the aborigines in 1876:"
The survival of the fittest means that might is right. And we thus invoke and remorselessly fulfil the inexorable law of natural selection when exterminating the inferior Australian and Maori races... and we appropriate their patrimony coolly.

And in 1890 the Vice-President of the Royal Society of Tasmania, James Barnard, wrote: "the process of extermination is an axiom of the law of evolution and survival of the fittest." There was therefore, he concluded, no reason to suppose that "there had been any culpable neglect" in the murder and dispossession of the Aboriginal Australian...

Museums were not just interested in bones, at the same time they kept brains belonging to aborigines and sold them at high prices. There is also proof that Australian aborigines were killed to be used as specimens. The facts below bear witness to this ruthlessness:

A death-bed memoir from Korah Wills, who became mayor of Bowen, Queensland in 1866, graphically describes how he killed and dismembered a local tribesman in 1865 to provide a scientific specimen

SOME EXAMPLES OF RACIST INHUMAN POLICY IN HISTORY AND TODAY

Last edited: