• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the end near for Trump?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Even FOX News may think so. A recent poll has Biden beating Trump by 50 to 44 percent. I wonder how Nikki is polling? Oh, she still beats Biden.

I'm sure we'll find out in due time.

Reality often times paints a starkly different picture then what we think is going to happen , so the only recourse is just to wait and see what transpires.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm sure we'll find out in due time.

Reality often times paints a starkly different picture then what we think is going to happen , so the only recourse is just to wait and see what transpires.
It does show that people are waking up to the facts that the economy is doing very well and that Trump wants no fix to the border issues in the hopes that he could be elected. Meanwhile Nikki Haley still has a substantial lead over Biden. Which candidate do you support?

Twilight Hue

It does show that people are waking up to the facts that the economy is doing very well and that Trump wants no fix to the border issues in the hopes that he could be elected. Meanwhile Nikki Haley still has a substantial lead over Biden. Which candidate do you support?
The economy is not doing well. That's a bold-faced lie. The evidence?

I just need to go to the grocery store to see the solid proof that speaks for itself.

Twilight Hue

Ignoring that inflation has come down, many more jobs are being created than expected and so forth. But don't let facts stop you.
Yeah the facts are the how incredibly insane the prices of goods and services have gotten and are still going ever higher with no end in sight.

Sorry I don't swallow that particular flavor of delusional Kool-Aid that inflation has gone down because it hasn't.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's not so much any particular poll is that he's ignoring rule 1 about holes which is "stop digging". I don't necessarily think his Elvis comparison is a sign of dementia though it might be but of his being clueless about how random comments are received.

But one thing is clear: the MAGA party does not care about winning because if they did, they'd read the polls, note Trumps age and nominate Haley because she can make an age case, is obviously female and is doing much better in the polls. I'm sure Biden's campaign really wants Trump to be nominated for those reasons.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yeah the facts are the how incredibly insane the prices of goods and services have gotten and are still going ever higher with no end in sight.

Sorry I don't swallow that particular flavor of delusional Kool-Aid that inflation has gone down because it hasn't.
What conspiracy is behind charts like this one?

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

danieldemol

Premium Member
But one thing is clear: the MAGA party does not care about winning because if they did, they'd read the polls, note Trumps age and nominate Haley because she can make an age case, is obviously female and is doing much better in the polls. I'm sure Biden's campaign really wants Trump to be nominated for those reasons.
On the one hand I believe the democrats are a better team for leadership of the US than Nikki Haley, but on the other hand she would make welcome competition that might even make Biden lift his game.

But it probably won't happen because of Trump worship amongst Republicans, oh well.

Twilight Hue

In your hearts you all know Trump is going to win.
I'm going to eat special jiffy popcorn and drink exotic beer when the election counts commences this year.

Then I'm going to get out my lawn chair sit in it, pour myself a fine cool pina colada, eat a fine Tex-Mex meal , and calmly watch the country destroy itself as screams and wailing echoes throughout the atmosphere.

And then I'm going to go into the house and see who won the election.

Rational Agnostic

I'm going to eat special jiffy popcorn and drink exotic beer when the election counts commences this year.

Then I'm going to get out my lawn chair sit in it, pour myself a fine cool pina colada, eat a fine Tex-Mex meal , and calmly watch the country destroy itself as screams and wailing echoes throughout the atmosphere.

And then I'm going to go into the house and see who won the election.

Lol, you sound a little bit too full of yourself bud. I also find it pretty funny that you took the time to describe your election day plans on an online forum. I hate to burst your bubble but no one cares. :)

Twilight Hue

Lol, you sound a little bit too full of yourself bud. I also find it pretty funny that you took the time to describe your election day plans on an online forum. I hate to burst your bubble but no one cares. :)
That's okay because I don't really care what you think sunshine. ;0)

Rational Agnostic

That's okay because I don't really care what you think sunshine. ;0)

The fact that you chose to respond to me shows that you very much do care what I think, and I'm betting that you won't be able to resist responding to me again. But it's okay. Purposely being an anonymous argumentative contrarian online to inflate your own ego can be a fun thing to do when you're bored. I'm not judging you. ;)