• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the end near for Trump?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The fact that you chose to respond to me shows that you very much do care what I think, and I'm betting that you won't be able to resist responding to me again. But it's okay. Purposely being an anonymous argumentative contrarian online to inflate your own ego can be a fun thing to do when you're bored. I'm not judging you. ;)
Oh that's fine. I'm sure our engaged caring conversation based off your initial commentary reflects both of us quite well.

I'll just leave you with the last words at your discretion as the karma is acknowledged, dissipates, and flows away like fluffy little clouds.

Rational Agnostic

Oh that's fine. I'm sure our engaged caring conversation based off your initial commentary reflects both of us quite well.

I'll just leave you with the last words at your discretion as the karma is acknowledged, dissipates, and flows away like fluffy little clouds.

Lol, you did respond again, I knew you would :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. I have no idea what you mean by this and it sounds like complete gibberish, but I want to thank you sincerely for giving me a good laugh, I really needed this entertainment right now.

Audie

Veteran Member
Keep up that unshakeable level of certainty, it'll help prevent republicans doing anything which might have half a chance of securing a win such as making Nikki Haley their leader in my view.
Its not my deal what Americans do.
But with a democracy handrd to you its a disgrace
what youve done with it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even FOX News may think so. A recent poll has Biden beating Trump by 50 to 44 percent. I wonder how Nikki is polling? Oh, she still beats Biden.

This illustrates why I discount the conventional
wisdom that the next Prez is one who took the
primaries in IA & NH. Trump is different because
of his blossoming vulnerabilities.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It does show that people are waking up to the facts that the economy is doing very well and that Trump wants no fix to the border issues in the hopes that he could be elected. Meanwhile Nikki Haley still has a substantial lead over Biden. Which candidate do you support?
And Republican women are waking up to the
notion that if Trump randomly came up to them,
& fingered their nether regions, they'd dislike this.
It's actually criminal....or at least a very immoral &
expensive habit.

Last edited:

wellwisher

Ignoring that inflation has come down, many more jobs are being created than expected and so forth. But don't let facts stop you.
inflation has come down because the Republican led House is not allowing Biden to spend, as he would want. Imagine if the Democrats had been in full charge in 2021, and spent then entire $7 trillion requested for all the green energy scams, they wanted at the beginning of the Biden reign? Luckily, Manchin, a Democrat, saw how much worse inflation would be and and he stop the bonehead madness, short, to only the record inflation caused by $2trillion more debt and radial Left policy changes. Even with the warning, the Radical left did not care about the little guy who would feel the squeeze. It was about the rich who did fine able to raise prices.

The problem today is prices have not come down, for the very things that the majority of people need to buy; gas, utilities, food, etc. When Trump left office, gasoline was about $1.90 per gallon. It rose to over $4.00 per gallon the first year of Biden and is now about $3.00. Inflation on gasoline went from a 100% increase, down to only a 50% increase over the Trump era. This is better, but not as good as when the middle class was under Trump and you had extra money. Even today the extra 50% oil costs, still cuts into other needs, not in the inflation index. This is the disconnect in Washington; funny math. If Biden was able to get it back to $2.00 per gallon, then people would feel they are finally even with four years ago; they will feel real zero inflation, not pretend lower inflation.

But at $2.00 per gallon gasoline, green energy and electric cars become too expensive. Biden is stuck between a rock and hard place due to the radical left. The radical lefts need a government rigged economy, of inflated oil, to pretend green is cost effective. People see that when their weekly check doesn't go as far, as it once did. Wages are not keeping up with inflation due added employer costs. All the goods needed for businesses keep going up, along with extra transport fuel surcharges,, so wages stay stagnant.

My IRA is doing fine, but that money is not for use at this time. The Biden economy is doing fine for the rich, but the rich do not represent the majority of the voters. Now immigration is cutting into the budgets of the poor people. If you add extra people to a neighborhood, schools get crowded; cost of more teachers, and prices will go up, due to supply and demand. This is driving many black males to Trump. They saw the economy under Trump was moving them on up. Biden and Democrat will need a lot of lying and spinning to overcome the harsh reality. Are they up for the task, or will truth prevail? It may need censorship once again, to hide the truth. But this time, that will be harder to do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder.....
Let's say that Trump, now that he has Secret Service
(SS) protection, sexually assaults a woman.
Would they not be allowed to prevent the assault?
(Their job is to protect him, but they've no legal
obligation to protect ordinary civilians.)
Would the SS attack her if she defended herself?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Yeah the facts are the how incredibly insane the prices of goods and services have gotten and are still going ever higher with no end in sight.

Sorry I don't swallow that particular flavor of delusional Kool-Aid that inflation has gone down because it hasn't.
No they're not. Even inflation is leveling out/stopping. You can't face facts, bro. We're booming.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm going to eat special jiffy popcorn and drink exotic beer when the election counts commences this year.
What, not Bud Light? Are you still protesting freedom for trans citizens?
Then I'm going to get out my lawn chair sit in it, pour myself a fine cool pina colada,
Ah yes, thank God for illegals bringing this tasty cocktail to our shores.
eat a fine Tex-Mex meal ,
Thank God for more illegals brining tasty food to our shores, now you can deport them.
and calmly watch the country destroy itself as screams and wailing echoes throughout the atmosphere.
Hey, it's you and other MAGAs being recorded and broadcast on network TV as Biden wins Florida.
And then I'm going to go into the house and see who won the election.
Do we need to put you on suicide watch?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
inflation has come down because the Republican led House is not allowing Biden to spend, as he would want. Imagine if the Democrats had been in full charge in 2021, and spent then entire $7 trillion requested for all the green energy scams, they wanted at the beginning of the Biden reign? Luckily, Manchin, a Democrat, saw how much worse inflation would be and and he stop the bonehead madness, short, to only the record inflation caused by $2trillion more debt and radial Left policy changes. Even with the warning, the Radical left did not care about the little guy who would feel the squeeze. It was about the rich who did fine able to raise prices.

The problem today is prices have not come down, for the very things that the majority of people need to buy; gas, utilities, food, etc. When Trump left office, gasoline was about $1.90 per gallon. It rose to over $4.00 per gallon the first year of Biden and is now about $3.00. Inflation on gasoline went from a 100% increase, down to only a 50% increase over the Trump era. This is better, but not as good as when the middle class was under Trump and you had extra money. Even today the extra 50% oil costs, still cuts into other needs, not in the inflation index. This is the disconnect in Washington; funny math. If Biden was able to get it back to $2.00 per gallon, then people would feel they are finally even with four years ago; they will feel real zero inflation, not pretend lower inflation.

But at $2.00 per gallon gasoline, green energy and electric cars become too expensive. Biden is stuck between a rock and hard place due to the radical left. The radical lefts need a government rigged economy, of inflated oil, to pretend green is cost effective. People see that when their weekly check doesn't go as far, as it once did. Wages are not keeping up with inflation due added employer costs. All the goods needed for businesses keep going up, along with extra transport fuel surcharges,, so wages stay stagnant.

My IRA is doing fine, but that money is not for use at this time. The Biden economy is doing fine for the rich, but the rich do not represent the majority of the voters. Now immigration is cutting into the budgets of the poor people. If you add extra people to a neighborhood, schools get crowded; cost of more teachers, and prices will go up, due to supply and demand. This is driving many black males to Trump. They saw the economy under Trump was moving them on up. Biden and Democrat will need a lot of lying and spinning to overcome the harsh reality. Are they up for the task, or will truth prevail? It may need censorship once again, to hide the truth. But this time, that will be harder to do.
Why was gas so inexpensive when Trump left office? I am having a hard time believing that you could make such a poor argument.

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm going to eat special jiffy popcorn and drink exotic beer when the election counts commences this year.
Sure, dance before you cry.
Then I'm going to get out my lawn chair sit in it, pour myself a fine cool pina colada, eat a fine Tex-Mex meal , and calmly watch the country destroy itself as screams and wailing echoes throughout the atmosphere.
Maybe Trump will take losing better this time.
And then I'm going to go into the house and see who won the election.
As always, no one but the oligarchs are going to win. It's all just theater for the 'sheeple'.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Didn't Covid 19 strike during Trump's presidency?
Didn't Hurricane's Harvey, Dorian, & Maria strike during Trump's presidency?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
In your hearts you all know Trump is going to win.
Well, he might win the primaries -- and that would be a good thing, because when Americans get into the polling booth next November, they will ultimately come to their senses. And it will be a rout!

If, by some minor miracle now, Haley were to win the primaries, then she has a good shot at being the next President. Not necessarily a good thing (in my opinion), but a zillion times better than Trump.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
No stupid idiotic chart is going to substitute what I actually see in the real world whenever I or anyone else goes shopping for goods or services.
Your problem is that you can't see what the alternative would have been: withhold all the financial help to individuals and businesses during the pandemic, and there would be millions of workers out on their keesters, thousands of businesses gone and never to return -- and a lot more deaths.

Now, maybe you would prefer that to the help that was offered to keep families and businesses going for a while. But the fact is, when the government pumped that money into the economy, inflation was absolutely certain. What it means, however, is that everybody pays a little bit more for the sake of keeping those families and businesses going. In my opinion, that is a no-brainer -- you help people when you can. (Sorry, I don't mean you, personally, as it's clear you'd rather not.)