• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the end near for Trump?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
No stupid idiotic chart is going to substitute what I actually see in the real world whenever I or anyone else goes shopping for goods or services.

You're this close to recognizing that economic growth doesn't necessarily mean a better standard of living for the average person.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Your problem is that you can't see what the alternative would have been: withhold all the financial help to individuals and businesses during the pandemic, and there would be millions of workers out on their keesters, thousands of businesses gone and never to return -- and a lot more deaths.

Now, maybe you would prefer that to the help that was offered to keep families and businesses going for a while. But the fact is, when the government pumped that money into the economy, inflation was absolutely certain. What it means, however, is that everybody pays a little bit more for the sake of keeping those families and businesses going. In my opinion, that is a no-brainer -- you help people when you can. (Sorry, I don't mean you, personally, as it's clear you'd rather not.)
No. Id rather see government had left businesses and livelihoods alone than the manufactured disaster your defending.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Fox will always support the Koch/Corporate candidate. Same elitist network. Corporatists targeting the average murican for votes and money.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
LOL! I see that you do not understand the concept of steelmanning. The source that I used went to FOX for their quotes and clips. They used a right wing source to show that Trump's time is coming to an end. For conservatives that source turning on you is a very very bad sign.
I turned away from that source some time ago. You do sound hopeful!