• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't think you have much choice in the matter. Guns kill. They were invented by scientists.
Were they?
I'm thinking of the American Revolution where they just didn't want taxation imposed from England. So they killed whoever was in their way. Either side.
I don't see how this relates to my opposition
to giving government excessive power over us.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
My avoiding prejudice of liberals
& conservatives is evidence for a
particular god, ie, God?
All I can say to that is (1) Jesus told his disciples to pray for God's kingdom to come to the earth. (2) He was in Israel therefore he was not merely praying for the nation of Israel. (3) When he was on a cliff in the wilderness, the devil approached him and asked him to do one act of worship to him and in return he would give Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Jesus would not and told him to get away from him. What do you conclude from that? I conclude that Satan the Devil owns all the kingdoms of this world. And it was not Jesus' time to rule.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All I can say to that is (1) Jesus told his disciples to pray for God's kingdom to come to the earth. (2) He was in Israel therefore he was not merely praying for the nation of Israel. (3) When he was on a cliff in the wilderness, the devil approached him and asked him to do one act of worship to him and in return he would give Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. Jesus would not and told him to get away from him. What do you conclude from that? I conclude that Satan the Devil owns all the kingdoms of this world. And it was not Jesus' time to rule.
Those stories are just ancient fiction to me.
They're not interesting, so my eyes glaze over.

YoursTrue

Those stories are just ancient fiction to me.
They're not interesting, so my eyes glaze over.
Well then, there is no discussion, so say whatever you want without considering someone else's thoughts. You're the boss of yourself I suppose and owner of your thoughts and opinions. No matter what governments may say. Thank you. Nothing else.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From what I see, the Hebrew is translated as no "harm," not miscarriage which by definition is not the same. Besides, what difference does that make to you, or do you think scientific opinions as to what's best for a woman has the right to impose decisions as to what should be done by scientific consideration according to the best possible outcome for the child and the mother? The Bible does not state that.
You need to be a bit rational when you read it.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You can explain Christian Crusaders slaughtering untold numbers of lesser humans on their way to the holy land long before Darwin was a gleam in his mothers eye while you are at it.
I've read accounts of the Crusaders wiping out entire villages that were Christian, simply because they assumed, different language, not Christian.

If we apply the logic being touted here and apply it to religion, then religion is horrible and serves only to maim and destroy. I don't believe that, but it is an example of that same logic applied equally.

YoursTrue

Some people here do not believe in God or religion. Then there were applications of science killing others without mercy. Such as gas chambers of members of certain religions.

YoursTrue

And then some claim to believe in God, go to church or houses of worship but do not say why they believe in God.