• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
that seems correct to me. But who am I? (It doesn't make sense to me that after a looonnngggg period of time, some UCA (unknown Common Ancestor) of apes mated enough with enough mutations to branch out to gorillas, humans, chimpanzees, etc.
And it shouldn't make sense to you, because that's not how it works.

And this has been explained to you more times then I can count.

Yet here we are, with you repeating the same strawman and doubling down on your mistakes, insisting on being wrong.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The concept "species ring" is a very interesting one. It describes a family of animals that are very similar to each other to the point of appearing to have a very close common ancestor but which cannot reproduce with each other, as if they formed a completely different species. But is that really the case?

No, that's not what ring species are.....

How many biological reasons can be found to justify that a pair of individuals of the same species cannot reproduce with each other? For example: how many reasons can there be for a human couple not to give rise to a generation, or to a generation that really lasts and can continue reproducing indefinitely in the future?
If a population is reduced to a single breeding pair, it goes extinct.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
No, but it makes it far more likely to be right. And of course the myths that you believe in were refuted so badly that they are never coming back. That is how we know that you call your own God a liar.
It's kinda sad to see you deny the truth.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Those indoctrinated in the teaching of the evolution of apes into humans believe that in order to reason on the basis of that doctrine one must be indoctrinated in it.

For some reason they believe that those who do not consider themselves apes cannot reason correctly. :facepalm:
If I gave this post a :D or :D I'll probably get a smack, so just enjoy these - as your not understanding indoctrination due to a prior belief. :rolleyes:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
The thousands of views on my threads are not limited to contentious forum members.

The world is bigger than the little box in which evolutionists live. :cool:
And most are probably laughing at your deluded beliefs. o_O

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The YEC position literally makes the denomination and/or religion look like an exercise in ignorance. And even their theology is shallow because they simply don't seem to understand the ancient use of myth, which does not mean nor imply falsehood, was a great way to educate people such as Jesus used in his parables.

Eli G

I'll tell you what eco chamber is: a forum member dedicates 16 comments in a row to respond to a forum member who ignores him. :shrug:

Eli G

Many animal species have been known to humans for millennia.

No animal species has become different in the slightest sense. It is an imaginary theory that has no evidence at all.

Even so, that fantasy has grown more and more as time has passed, like when you add chapters to a science fiction story that you never want to end.

Eli G

Now evolutionists believe that the first apes that became humans appeared in Africa and from there began to travel the world.

Let's go back to that moment again: did those supposed first humans resemble any modern human race?

PS: Race is a variable that actually exists and is used to physically describe people. It includes skin color, height, weight, ... Typically the race includes variations in hair shape and color, facial features, and other physical characteristics. In the US, race is a variable noted in the documents that officially identify citizens. So any rejection of the "race" variable is nothing more than ridiculous nonsense from lovers of philosophical discussions that deviate from reality.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Now evolutionists believe that the first apes that became humans appeared in Africa and from there began to travel the world.

Let's go back to that moment again: did those supposed first humans resemble any modern human race?

PS: Race is a variable that actually exists and is used to physically describe people. It includes skin color, height, weight, ... Typically the race includes variations in hair shape and color, facial features, and other physical characteristics. In the US, race is a variable noted in the documents that officially identify citizens. So any rejection of the "race" variable is nothing more than ridiculous nonsense from lovers of philosophical discussions that deviate from reality.
You are only making yourself look foolish here, but carry on, since a few might be viewing. :rolleyes:

Eli G

It seems that for some reason that no one knows, evolutionists have never placed a photo of an ape next to a photo of a human to notice the differences between the two. Or have they? :)