• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
The YEC position literally makes the denomination and/or religion look like an exercise in ignorance. And even their theology is shallow because they simply don't seem to understand the ancient use of myth, which does not mean nor imply falsehood, was a great way to educate people such as Jesus used in his parables.
To me, about the YEC position, what you say is true in a way. Because I have learned that the use of the word 'day' does not mean in every case 24 hours. or 12 hours. Clearly the universe and geology demonstrate that each day of creation is far longer than 24 hours and the term is used to describe a period of time with a beginning and an end. What I find interesting is that each 'day' is set by the evening followed by a morning because I usually figure a day starts with the morning, but now that I think about it, midnight is usually dark and that's what starts a new day. :) as far as we (humans) are generally concerned. Well, anyway...have a nice day, metis.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Many animal species have been known to humans for millennia.

No animal species has become different in the slightest sense. It is an imaginary theory that has no evidence at all.

Even so, that fantasy has grown more and more as time has passed, like when you add chapters to a science fiction story that you never want to end.
How would you support this claim? Do you think that others could not post examples that show you to be wrong?

One problem is that you are using vague terms. There is a reason that scientists use very specific terminology. You might consider imporving your own.

YoursTrue

Evolutionists have convinced themselves that the sum of many tiny changes can turn the ancestor of a crab into the ancestor of a spider.

What they don't realize is that to prove that this really happened they would have to have evidence that there were such ancestors who were slowly turning into crabs or spiders, and for that they need more than just cheap fantasy talk.
they can't show this. but they can speculate.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I'll tell you what eco chamber is: a forum member dedicates 16 comments in a row to respond to a forum member who ignores him. :shrug:
1. the forum is public, other people read it too. I don't write for you. I write for lurkers. I don't have a single expectation of being able to change your mind. You are too entranched in your radical religious view for any of us (or any evidence for that matter) to be able to show you the error of your ways. You are the only one who can crawl out of the hole you have dug for yourself. The horse and water and drinking and all that....

2. you might have me on ignore, yet you still know I've been responding to you. So while technically on your ignore list, you apparantly still are aware of the replies. :shrug:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

No animal species has become different in the slightest sense. It is an imaginary theory that has no evidence at all.

Even so, that fantasy has grown more and more as time has passed, like when you add chapters to a science fiction story that you never want to end.

Wolf to chiwawa.

One example is enough to show the ridiculousness of your point.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It seems that for some reason that no one knows, evolutionists have never placed a photo of an ape next to a photo of a human to notice the differences between the two. Or have they? :)
I'm sorry, did someone ever say that there aren't differences between humans and chimps / bonobo's / gorillas / oeran utangs?

If they weren't different, they wouldn't be different species. :shrug:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Remember the chicken and egg paradox? It's a very interesting one.

In context of biology, it's a false paradox.

It occurs to me that it would be interesting if some "theorist" of the doctrine of the evolution of species told us if the monkeys lost their tails and became apes, or the apes developed a tail and became monkeys... and which it would be the supposed reason they invent to ensure that. ;)
Can you say "tailbone"?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Evolutionists have convinced themselves that the sum of many tiny changes can turn the ancestor of a crab into the ancestor of a spider.

What they don't realize is that to prove that this really happened they would have to have evidence that there were such ancestors who were slowly turning into crabs or spiders, and for that they need more than just cheap fantasy talk.
Ignoring your ignorance on evolutionary history...

Can you say DNA?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
To me, about the YEC position, what you say is true in a way. Because I have learned that the use of the word 'day' does not mean in every case 24 hours. or 12 hours. Clearly the universe and geology demonstrate that each day of creation is far longer than 24 hours and the term is used to describe a period of time with a beginning and an end. What I find interesting is that each 'day' is set by the evening followed by a morning because I usually figure a day starts with the morning, but now that I think about it, midnight is usually dark and that's what starts a new day. :) as far as we (humans) are generally concerned. Well, anyway...have a nice day, metis.
"Yom" does translate to "day", but it can and sometimes is used symbolically. And may you have a nice day as well.

YoursTrue

"Yom" does translate to "day", but it can and sometimes is used symbolically. And may you have a nice day as well.
In the case of creative days, each period has an opening and a close. Except for ?? (guess)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Evolution takes place over millions of years of geologic history

Yes they have, but your intentionally ignorant of science based on an ancient mythical text without provenance.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Now evolutionists believe that the first apes that became humans appeared in Africa and from there began to travel the world.

Let's go back to that moment again: did those supposed first humans resemble any modern human race?

PS: Race is a variable that actually exists and is used to physically describe people. It includes skin color, height, weight, ... Typically the race includes variations in hair shape and color, facial features, and other physical characteristics. In the US, race is a variable noted in the documents that officially identify citizens. So any rejection of the "race" variable is nothing more than ridiculous nonsense from lovers of philosophical discussions that deviate from reality.

The problem is you reject the sciences of evolution, geologic history of the earth, solar system, and the universe based on the sciences of physics and cosmology. The above are not honest questions based a high school level of science, and reflect based on your history here you do not really want an honest answer.

The first Homo Sapien remains have been found in a cave in Palestine 300,000.

If you want to see the family tree of humanity google human evolution National Geographic for a good high school level illustrated article.

YoursTrue

Looking up more about Tiktaalik once again -- other than fossils unearthed which are called Tiktaalik, where has the the evidence of the stages of sequences of evolution leading to Tiktaalik been observed? Now from that lack of precise information some could consider evolution happened anyway but the details have not been discovered while others can figure that there might have been an intelligent force behind the formation of the organism. Rather than "natural selection," or survival of -- the fittest. by mutations, as scientists could reason about it. So where is the evidence of genetic or structural transitory evolution? By evidence I am speaking of the slow mini changes from whatever Tiktaaliks are supposed to have evolved from...

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This is vague and did not answer the questions. Let's start with the facts that homo sapiens have been around for at least 300,000 with our cousins the Neanderthals and Denisovans were around before humans and died out after humans moved in to Eurasia, Our earlier and ancestors can be traced for millions of years of evolution in Africa.

The evolution of life spans at least 3.7 billion years, and the universe is 26.7 billion year old. Divide that by 6 and leave a day for rest.

Pogo

The problem is you reject the sciences of evolution, geologic history of the earth, solar system, and the universe based on the sciences of physics and cosmology. The above are not honest questions based a high school level of science, and reflect based on your history here you do not really want an honest answer.

The first Homo Sapien remains have been found in a cave in Palestine 300,000.

If you want to see the family tree of humanity google human evolution National Geographic for a good high school level illustrated article.
I think you mean Morocco. Jebel Irhoud - Wikipedia

YoursTrue

@shunyadragon Why do you say you are sure of what @Pogo said is true, as he said below:
"No, it was cousins, them as never came out o da water is the crabs and the uptown ones turned into spiders Starting about 500 million years ago.