• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I agree, some intelligent design proponents are willing to sink to some very low tactics.
I can't say that I think we are at the intellectual level of intelligent design here. At least there was some attempt to incorporate science in that by individuals that did have some training in it. Here, not at all from what I have seen.

Eli G

You are just flooding the thread ... and I guess you will try finally to close it. I know how you work.

But here we are, and here we'll be; maybe not me, but many others ... to show the farce that that doctrine is.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What a weird, weird thread. Clicking on it and going through the contents feels like flipping over a large rock as a child and seeing all the little bugs skittering around underneath; Repulsive and chaotic, but weirdly fascinating
I never found them repulsive, but I understand your point.

Eli G

Interesting :rolleyes: ... I was recently taught that human races have nothing to do with apes' skin tones... That's practically the issue on this topic.

Obviously the acolytes of that doctrine are somewhat confused.

Pogo

Interesting :rolleyes: ... I was recently taught that human races have nothing to do with apes' skin tones... That's practically the issue on this topic.

Obviously the acolytes of that doctrine are somewhat confused.
Hey you learned something,maybe, there is only one human "race" irregardless of the human ape's skin tone.
Other than that, I come back a few hours later and you still have not gotten one thing right in your claims about evolution. You are arguing nothing but strawmen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Incredible such a desperate trick, shamelessly presenting sick animals as supposed evidence of natural color changes in the skin.

Do you think that white Michael Jackson would father white children? :oops:
Only one was "sick". The other was quite healthy. Rather young too. And what is this racist garbage of thinking that people of recent African descent are somehow closer to apes. We are all apes brother. We are all descended from the "same apes". I have heard the racist accusation that black people must have been descended from different apes than other humans. That is pure nonsense.

Eli G

They should invent a law that forces the acolytes of evolutionism not to call anyone "ape" who does not want to be considered an animal. They have already done it with other types of names. :shrug:

Pogo

They should invent a law that forces the acolytes of evolutionism not to call anyone "ape" who does not want to be considered an animal. They have already done it with other types of names. :shrug:
Well since by any biological definition you are an ape and an animal it is unlikely that you will get your way even in Alabama.
Also laws aren't invented.
Please tell us what distinction makes us not animals.

Eli G

There are homosexuals who do not want to be called by the biological sex with which they were born... Isn't that a more realistic criterion than calling people apes for a doctrine that is not even believed by everyone?

Biology does not call humans "apes." It is the acolytes of evolutionism who do that. ;)

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
There's no such thing as an "evolutionary doctrine". So, no. People obsessed with their skin tone, culture and background cause racism.

Doctrine and theory are entirely different things.

Eli G

There's no such thing as an "evolutionary doctrine". So, no. People obsessed with their skin tone, culture and background cause racism.

Doctrine and theory are entirely different things.
New to my topic?
Welcome! :)

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What explanation does the evolutionary doctrine give to the different human races? Does this have to do with the species of apes that populated the different regions of the earth?

In any case, in human likeness, how many different races exist among the apes that later, according to evolutionary doctrine, became the different human races?
Scientifically, human races do not exist. The regional differences are too insignificant. Humans are an extraordinarily homogeneous species.