• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
There are homosexuals who do not want to be called by the biological sex with which they were born... Isn't that a more realistic criterion than calling people apes for a doctrine that is not even believed by everyone?

Biology does not call humans "apes." It is the acolytes of evolutionism who do that. ;)
Hominidae - Wikipedia

Pogo

There are homosexuals who do not want to be called by the biological sex with which they were born... Isn't that a more realistic criterion than calling people apes for a doctrine that is not even believed by everyone?

Biology does not call humans "apes." It is the acolytes of evolutionism who do that. ;)
You are still 0 for post count in getting anything right. You don't even know what a homosexual is.
Believing false things does not make them true no matter how many times you repeat them.
By what biological criteria are we not animals?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Well, the thread is long.
Some new people repeat what was said before and I get tired of answering the same thing several times.

I am pretty good, thanks for asking. What about you?
I'm wonderful. My dogs are doing great. They both got good grades at the vet today.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am mestizo, my mother is mulatto, daughter of mulatto and white, granddaughter of black and white ... and my father is white. Racism was a totally non-existent thing in my upbringing environment.

That does not mean that I do not recognize the racial diversity of the human race as a result of different factors that do not interest my topic, but that contribute to the beauty and diversity of God's creation, just as there are different colors and varieties in flowers, butterflies. , fish, birds, etc.

However, I do not see how evolutionary doctrine can fit within human racial diversity.

Someone who knows how to explain without giving so much detours and throwing smoke screens? The truth is that the answers given by the majority of acolytes of that doctrine are shameful. :rolleyes:
Human's so called "racial diversity" is too insignificant to need any special explanation. Just a few genetic differences caused by adaptive evolution by populations living in different geographical zones, and some genetic drift caused changes.

Eli G

The skin is considered an organ, so a variation in it indicates an important change... and that characteristic among others determines the race.

Skin color is not a human construct, LOL.