• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the evolutionary doctrine a racist doctrine?

Eli G

Some forum members sound so insulting all the time that they seem like machines programmed to offend. It cannot be possible for a normal person to be insulting people all the time. I think...

What would be the reason why some kind of artificial intelligence is programmed to insult people?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
About post#198: The classifications vary, as well as who/what must be considered this or that thing and why. It depends on who you ask.

Acolytes of evolutionary doctrine are obsessed with the word "ape."
I've only used the word once. It's not necessary. It's not as important as hominidae.

Pogo

About post#198: The classifications vary, as well as who/what must be considered this or that thing and why. It depends on who you ask.

Acolytes of evolutionary doctrine are obsessed with the word "ape."
that is why we have classifications like hominidae, so that intelligent people can converse without yahoos who think they know better.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The skin is considered an organ, so a variation in it indicates an important change... and that characteristic among others determines the race.

Skin color is not a human construct, LOL.
Skin color is indeed an important evolutionary trait. It simply is not enough to make us different enough to be called "races".
We know the evolution of skin color well enough.
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2016.0349
Skin colour (as measured by skin reflectance) and levels of UVR are highly correlated. Biologically effective UVR is often described in units of minimal erythemal dose or MED, which expresses the amount of UVR radiation that will produce minimal erythema (sunburn or redness caused by engorgement of capillaries) in lightly pigmented human skin within a few hours following UVR exposure. Skin colour can be almost fully modelled as an effect of autumn UVMED alone (r = 0.927; p < 0.0001)
T
he strongest hypothesis for the evolution of dark skin colour is that it afforded protection against photodegradation of cutaneous and systemic folate under high UVR conditions for early members of the genus Homo.
Because folate (in its main form of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate or 5-MTHF) is sensitive to photodegradation [4447], protective eumelanin-rich pigmentation evolved in early Homo primarily to prevent reduction of fertility due to loss of folate in cutaneous blood vessels and the systemic circulation [21,48]. Folate deficiencies are associated with potentially fatal birth defects such as neural tube defects and male infertility [4952]. Folate metabolism is regulated by genes and epigenomic factors, which have evolved to favour conservation of folate under conditions of longer day length and greater potential UVR-related folate loss.

Very human dispersal out of Africa, this caused all ancient hominins to have dark skin. Outside of Africal there was competing pressure of Vitamin D deficiencies:-

Average UVB in northern Eurasia and North America is extremely low and highly variable. Because eumelanin in skin is a highly effective sunscreen, the potential for cutaneous vitamin D production is reduced by dark skin [21,6366]. Darkly pigmented hominins dispersing out of equatorial Africa thus faced conditions that significantly affected their vitamin D physiology. Long-term occupation of non-tropical latitudes, thus, would not have been possible without loss of some constitutive eumelanin pigmentation in order to prevent the serious sequelae of vitamin D deficiency [21]. At extreme high latitudes, year-round occupation is not possible without a diet that is centred on consumption and storage of vitamin-D rich foods such as oily fish, marine mammals, or caribou and reindeer, which concentrate vitamin D in their muscle meat and fat.

How depigmentation occured
Depigmented skin evolved not once, but multiple times in human history, and was accomplished by different combinations of genetic mutations. For modern European populations, different signatures of selection on the MC1R and SLC24A5 genes imply that both natural selection and genetic drift contributed to the evolution of depigmented skin. These genetic changes affected the amounts of melanin being produced in melanocytes and the size of the melanosomes in which the melanin was packaged.

Conclusion:-
The most important points to reinforce here are that the geographical gradient of human skin colour evolved under the influence of natural selection, and that very similar skin colour phenotypes (dark, light and intermediate) have evolved independently numerous times under similar UVR conditions. Diverse combinations of skin colour genes occurred during the course of prehistory as the combined result of natural selection, gene flow due to migration, and founder effect or genetic drift due to population bottlenecks occurring in the course of dispersal events

Eli G

I wonder what would be the reaction of an acolyte of the evolutionary doctrine if a forumer said this to him:

"Eli: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" (post#73)

Pogo

Some forum members sound so insulting all the time that they seem like machines programmed to offend. It cannot be possible for a normal person to be insulting people all the time. I think...

What would be the reason why some kind of artificial intelligence is programmed to insult people?
turnaround is fair play, you are not here to be polite, so why should we be?

Pogo

I wonder what would be the reaction of an acolyte of the evolutionary doctrine if a forumer said this to him:

"Eli: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
chuckle as we did.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
that is why we have classifications like hominidae, so that intelligent people can converse without yahoos who think they know better.
There is nothing wrong with the term "ape" either. It means the same thing. Some people do get insulted by reality.

Eli G

If your heavenly Father is a Republican. :mad::imp:
No. I meant He has His own perspective about things; not because of human conventions.
... and you are really very far from the truth.

Is. 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So my ways are higher than your ways
And my thoughts than your thoughts.

There will be a moment when you will know. :)