• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is This Evidence Of Satan? Did He Write An Antibible? Is It Evolution?

sooda

Veteran Member
Wrong as atheists are usually wrong. The Bible being right makes it popular. Darwin's book might as well be tossed in the round bin now. All of his theories besides natural selection have been demonstrated to be wrong. I think Satan used him well in leading to social Darwinism, Eugenics, the Holocaust, and Hitler. We can just forget about him like used tissue.

My God, you think Satan is real. Darwin was a scientist.. You know those guys that defeated polio and malaria, yellow fever...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Show us.

Since you claim to know science. Did you ever tell us what degrees you have?
Yes, I did. Okay, it may take some time since you do not appear to understand various basic concepts.

First the basics, which I said that you need to understand first. Here is a simplified flowchart of the scientific method. It is not written in stone, but it is a good general guide:

2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png

Any questions about it? Any objects to this representation?

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
So gullible people that go to Christian rallies see God when they ask him to show himself to them. You do not see the problem with this? And one can always rationalize why it does not work. Put yourself in a Muslims shoes and look at how he would view this "evidence". Or how would you take it if a person of another religion had their god revealed to them if they did a similar act. You would reject it. An ability to put yourself in someone else's situation can help you to see the flaws in your arguments.
All very reasonable points, but you are dealing with severe arrogance of irrationality and ignorance all closed to facts and safe under its little rock. Perhaps well meaning, but much harm has resulted from the hubris of ignorance of the well meaning.

No rational person is ever going to get a rational, reliable discussion with someone this lost.

james bond

Oh so now you are saying that Satan is sending UFOs to Earth? Really? Is Satan flying the UFOs? Satan has dominion of the Earth? Sorry but Satan does not exist except in myth. Satan is an intentionally misused myth to create fear and hate for anything or any belief that is different.

I didn't say that haha. It's obvious Satan is playing tricks on the pilots (psst... it's evidence for Satan and demons). These things will never be explained. Instead of UFO, the military wants then described as UAPs or unidentified aerial phenomena. This is because the term UFO is associated with crackpots or people seeing things or delusions. I can live with UAP.

Can any spacecraft move like the way it did? Of course not.

This is why some of you need me here to explain the Bible, the truth, and these UAPs. I can figure these things out while some of the non-credentialed ones like @Subduction Zone get it botched up :rolleyes:.

james bond

Yes, I did. Okay, it may take some time since you do not appear to understand various basic concepts.

First the basics, which I said that you need to understand first. Here is a simplified flowchart of the scientific method. It is not written in stone, but it is a good general guide:

Any questions about it? Any objects to this representation?

Fail. You did not show us the long number of years that can be observed in an experiment. Let's stop wasting time, ignore your post, and move on :D.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Fail. You did not show us the long number of years that can be observed in an experiment. Let's stop wasting time, ignore your post, and move on :D.
It is not a fail. You do not understand the basics. You cannot demand to see the science when you do not understand the sciences. I told you that this will take some time. First you need to learn the basics, which you clearly do not (and on the off chance that you do understand the basics this will be a very short side trip). Right now to answer your demand you need to understand the scientific method first. So once more the illustration of a simplified flow chart:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn't say that haha. It's obvious Satan is playing tricks on the pilots (psst... it's evidence for Satan and demons). These things will never be explained. Instead of UFO, the military wants then described as UAPs or unidentified aerial phenomena. This is because the term UFO is associated with crackpots or people seeing things or delusions. I can live with UAP.

Can any spacecraft move like the way it did? Of course not.

This is why some of you need me here to explain the Bible, the truth, and these UAPs. I can figure these things out while some of the non-credentialed ones like @Subduction Zone get it botched up :rolleyes:.
Oh my!! Severe projection.

james bond

My God, you think Satan is real. Darwin was a scientist.. You know those guys that defeated polio and malaria, yellow fever...

I provided the evidence. All the contradictions. Not just in science, but religious morality, and end of Earth stuff. You conveniently have a brain fart when the evidence is right in front of your nose.

Speaking of which, do you see the supernatural in life? It's another observation I made.

We have the life spirit or God's breath and this is why we are living. We cannot create this life spirit outside the cell and once it's gone (no near-death), then it's gone. This was demonstrated in experiment by Dr. Louis Pasteur, a creation scientist. However, the atheists and their scientists cannot believe the scientific method has destroyed evolution. Thus, their faith makes the trudge onward believing, at first spontaneous generation, and now abiogenesis. They used to believe in an eternal universe, but that was shown to be wrong. It's really sad and pathetic for the atheists and their scientists. Right in front of their nose, but they cannot see.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I provided the evidence. All the contradictions. Not just in science, but religious morality, and end of Earth stuff. You conveniently have a brain fart when the evidence is right in front of your nose.

Speaking of which, do you see the supernatural in life? It's another observation I made.

We have the life spirit or God's breath and this is why we are living. We cannot create this life spirit outside the cell and once it's gone (no near-death), then it's gone. This was demonstrated in experiment by Dr. Louis Pasteur, a creation scientist. However, the atheists and their scientists cannot believe the scientific method has destroyed evolution. Thus, their faith makes the trudge onward believing, at first spontaneous generation, and now abiogenesis. They used to believe in an eternal universe, but that was shown to be wrong. It's really sad and pathetic for the atheists and their scientists. Right in front of their nose, but they cannot see.
I don't think that you understand the concept of evidence, especially in a scientific setting.

james bond

Oh my!! Severe projection.

The truth.

At least, tell us your credentials. Be proud of who you are. It just tells me if you should be familiar with some subject or view; it's not a peeing contest. There are people who became great scientists who are not credentialed. Einstein didn't have a great academic career. What about this home schooled boy from a trailer park -- How a Guy From a Montana Trailer Park Overturned 150 Years of Biology

Who am I to judge? I am not Jesus, but I can find stuff that maybe other people miss.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The truth.

At least, tell us your credentials. Be proud of who you are. It just tells me if you should be familiar with some subject or view; it's not a peeing contest. There are people who became great scientists who are not credentialed. Einstein didn't have a great academic career. What about this home schooled boy from a trailer park -- How a Guy From a Montana Trailer Park Overturned 150 Years of Biology

Who am I to judge? I am not Jesus, but I can find stuff that maybe other people miss.
I did once already. You asked, I answered. You ignored the answer. No need for me to repeat myself.

james bond

Anyway, I think this will be end of my verbal vomit. I shall be moving on to other topics.

However, I would take care of that not being able to see things right in front of your nose deficiency.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, I shan't read your verbal vomit - had enough of that the last time you were here.
I did once already. You asked, I answered. You ignored the answer. No need for me to repeat myself.
Everytime I see an OP like this my first question becomes 'Is this for real?'. Is it some elaborate Poe? Irrational nonsense with no evidence delivered as if the poster is practically omniscient, yet clearly out of touch with reality.

in this one thread, I have seen almost every screwball claim made by creationists with all the requisite declarations and fallacies. It is like homage to living in ignorance.

My favorite is still the 'I claimed it' so that is evidence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Everytime I see an OP like this my first question becomes 'Is this for real?'. Is it some elaborate Poe? Irrational nonsense with no evidence delivered as if the poster is practically omniscient, yet clearly out of touch with reality.

in this one thread, I have seen almost every screwball claim made by creationists with all the requisite declarations and fallacies. It is like homage to living in ignorance.

My favorite is still the 'I claimed it' so that is evidence.
I know. He made a demand. I explained to him at the start that I first needed to cover some basics. Anyone that understands the sciences at all can see either @james bond does not understand the basics of science and evidence or that he is lying. I do not think that he is lying which is why I offered to go over the basics with him. And though he is almost certainly not lying he probably recognizes the danger to him if he understood the basics of science and evidence. He might be forced to accept the theory of evolution, and we can't be having that:eek:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I know. He made a demand. I explained to him at the start that I first needed to cover some basics. Anyone that understands the sciences at all can see either @james bond does not understand the basics of science and evidence or that he is lying. I do not think that he is lying which is why I offered to go over the basics with him. And though he is almost certainly not lying he probably recognizes the danger to him if he understood the basics of science and evidence. He might be forced to accept the theory of evolution, and we can't be having that:eek:
I have some doubts about the level of awareness that exists regarding false claims, but clearly nothing has been provided to support his opinions.

james bond

Haha. Well, you got I'm not lying right. Moreover, I do understand science, but I subscribe to real science -- creation science. Not the fake evolution which you believe and cannot give up. It has become part of the religion of atheism. Anyway, the dangers aren't with me as Blaise Pascal explained:

pascals_wager.png

You will be happy to know the above will be settled on Earth when every eye will see from past, present, and future up until the end of the world. Moreover, humans won't be able to go live on another planet even if they find one. It appears that we won't be multiplanetary and stay here until an extinction event happens. I'm not the only one who thinks this (used to think we had a chance), but now am convinced we won't