• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam is the latest religion

ISLAMONLY

Islam is the latest religion . So we must follow the latest on not the first one because they all are sent by God Himself .If we believe in islam that mean that we believe in all religions before it .But if we believe in christianity only that mean that we refuse the latest religion sent by God .

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
ISLAMONLY said:
Islam is the latest religion . So we must follow the latest on not the first one because they all are sent by God Himself .

Well then you should be a Unitarian Universalist (UU)! We've only been officially organized since 1961, that makes UU the latest so you must follow it!

:rolleyes:

Nehustan

Well the Quran says that Allah put generosity and kindness in the hearts of the 'Christians' (the ones that are the followers of the prophet), so I suppose that their main form of worship is sadaka. Allah states in the Quran if the Christians see the light (al Nur) and return to the doctrine of Jesus rather than the Aegypto-Romano-Hellenic corruption, then his mercy will be double for them....Insha Allah.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Nehustan said:
Well the Quran says that Allah put generosity and kindness in the hearts of the 'Christians' (the ones that are the followers of the prophet), so I suppose that their main form of worship is sadaka. Allah states in the Quran if the Christians see the light (al Nur) and return to the doctrine of Jesus rather than the Aegypto-Romano-Hellenic corruption, then his mercy will be double for them....Insha Allah.
*hugs* you're a good representative of your faith :)

ISLAMONLY

Nehustan said:
this is the voice of right . I can feel it .Thanks

Booko

Deviled Hen
~Lord Roghen~ said:
Actually there alot of religions created after islam

Yes, mine included. :bahai:

and im a christian so please dont direct this towards christianity

I don't even understand it within the context of Islam. Muhammad said that "People of the Book" who were righteous would be fine. Christians are one of those people of the Book.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Buttons* said:
Actually, wouldnt the latest revelation be given by the LDS church?

I think Joseph Smith passed away in 1844, the same year my religion began. That would be the year 1260 A.H. (Muslim calendar)

I'm not sure whether our LDS friends would consider their religion starting in the 1800s, though, as they may view it begins at the same time as the Gospels.

Can one of y'all help out here?
Will one of y'all help

Nehustan

~Lord Roghen~ said:
I pray 5 times a day like muslims
I used to pray when I was Christian, and its not really comparable, tho' the method employed by the Muslims can work for whoever. It involves pondering one's Ilm (knowledge) and trying to focus while lowering one's head to the ground. It is in a manner most different to what I used to do in Church (knelt hands clasped), and even what occurs in the more evangelical churches (hands raised in praise). It requires understanding of the absolute and infinite nature of Allah, and our own finite nature. Then in recognition of this fact one lowers one's head to where it can go no lower, where one usally has one's feet.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Maize said:

Well then you should be a Unitarian Universalist (UU)! We've only been officially organized since 1961, that makes UU the latest so you must follow it!

:rolleyes:

Ah, ya beat us out!!!