• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel bombs refugees Palestinians tents

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First of all, please post where you heard or read about the 40 babies. I have asked you before and yet you don't produce it. Also, I get the news out of Israel at least 3 times per week, and I never heard any of them make the claim you keep repeating over and over again.

Bye until you produce your evidence. :hand:
The number of beheaded babies isn't the issue.
It's that Israel lied about it having happened.
And Biden's dutiful repetition of the lie.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Note the NBC and CNN posts says "unverified". The others I can't read because I would have to subscribe to them.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Note the NBC and CNN posts says "unverified". The others I can't read because I would have to subscribe to them.
I do note it.

The actual headline for the last link I presented is:

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack​

metis

I do note it.

The actual headline for the last link I presented is:

Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack​

Thanks for the clarification but someone else was making it as if it was a slam-dunk piece of Israeli propaganda.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

First of all, please post where you heard or read about the 40 babies. I have asked you before and yet you don't produce it. Also, I get the news out of Israel at least 3 times per week, and I never heard any of them make the claim you keep repeating over and over again.

Bye until you produce your evidence. :hand:
1717426380290.jpeg

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

10-7 did, and yet you can't bring yourself to condemn that utterly depraved brutality.
Are you by chance related to Perce Morgan because you sound like a broken record?

But to be honest with you, you don’t want to be on the side that are ‘mowing the grass’ in Gaza.

metis

Are you by chance related to Perce Morgan because you sound like a broken record?

I don't follow him or like his broadcasts.

What you cannot do is to deal with what happened on 10-7 in any kind of understanding or basic compassionate way for the victims. Maybe do some reflection on the Qur'an for some guidance.

But to be honest with you, you don’t want to be on the side that are ‘mowing the grass’ in Gaza.

"War is hell" have been proven on a regular basis, and I hate to see anyone killed in war.

BTW, I didn't see where you've denounced Hezbollah's launching of rockets and missiles into civilian areas of Israel. Why not?

IOW, you're the "broken record".

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

What you cannot do is to deal with what happened on 10-7 in any kind of understanding or basic compassionate way for the victims. Maybe do some reflection on the Qur'an for some guidance.
I am being consistent in my reasoning unlike you

War is hell" have been proven on a regular basis, and I hate to see anyone killed in war.
So you agree it’s a good thing when IDF are using the phrase ‘mowing the grass?

BTW, I didn't see where you've denounced Hezbollah's launching of rockets and missiles into civilian areas of Israel. Why not?
I already in previous messages said the killing of non-combatant is wrong. Everytime you have noting to reply with then you come with,
do you condemn……? Again broken record

metis

I already in previous messages said the killing of non-combatant is wrong. Everytime you have noting to reply with then you come with,
do you condemn……? Again broken record

When I read where you are willing to tell the truth about Hamas/ and Iran's involvement, then maybe I can take what you post seriously.

OTOH, my position s that there needs to be a ceasefire with the hostages released, but I don't get any impression Hamas and their main supporter, Iran, actually be willing to do this. If Hamas truly cared about their fellow Palestinians, they would surrender or seek refuge in another country, so let us know when they do that, OK? If not, then I conder this discussion over.

metis

your truth?
It’s like talking against a wall, good luck with supporting killing children. I hope you come to your senses.

The fact is that you didn't answer my question and that you seemingly are so willing to defend Hamas no matter what they do. I, otoh, have not done that with the Netanyahu/Likud coalition, nor have I defended everything that Israel has done. And along with this, I said a ceasefire should be agreed upon even if the details are a bugger.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
your truth?
It’s like talking against a wall, good luck with supporting killing children. I hope you come to your senses.
Killing children or women in war is ok for Israel regime, since the victims are not jews,so it's ok.
All world watching this monster regime.