• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel bombs refugees Palestinians tents

McBell

Admiral Obvious
They did not target the refugees as your title claims. They were targeting Hamas leaders and a fire happened as a result and civilians were killed. That is a tragedy but where is your condemnation for Hamas as well? Hamas is still firing rockets into Israel as recent as 5/26. If Israel stopped their effort to eliminate Hamas, Hamas would still fire those rockets. Is Israel just supposed to take incoming rockets indefinitely?
Is Israel truly had the best military with the best intelligence gathering, why is it they can not kill Hamas without killing at least ten times the civilians?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Is Israel truly had the best military with the best intelligence gathering, why is it they can not kill Hamas without killing at least ten times the civilians?

It's obvious as they embed themselves within the rest of the population, which is considered a "war crime" btw.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well, in my understanding your religion is evil at least in some sense if we really have to play that game. ;) So if that is the level it is easy.
I am right and you are evil. ;)
My religion never allow killing innocents during war women or children or hostages, the leaders of Israel leaders bring verses scriptures to justify their killing to women and children.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
They did not target the refugees as your title claims. They were targeting Hamas leaders and a fire happened as a result and civilians were killed. That is a tragedy but where is your condemnation for Hamas as well? Hamas is still firing rockets into Israel as recent as 5/26. If Israel stopped their effort to eliminate Hamas, Hamas would still fire those rockets. Is Israel just supposed to take incoming rockets indefinitely

They did not target the refugees as your title claims. They were targeting Hamas leaders and a fire happened as a result and civilians were killed. That is a tragedy but where is your condemnation for Hamas as well? Hamas is still firing rockets into Israel as recent as 5/26. If Israel stopped their effort to eliminate Hamas, Hamas would still fire those rockets. Is Israel just supposed to take incoming rockets indefinitely?
Edited.
Hamas leaders in tents! It's just lie, to avoid accusation.
Let's suppose it's really was
So، for you it's ok, to bomb civilian if one of your enemy amoung them?

That's why i said do you have human sense same to us?

Most of world reporters said tents, victims are civilians.

Why i should condemn group of people defending for their land from racist regime, invaders, and seized for 14 years,open air prison ?

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
It's obvious as they embed themselves within the rest of the population, which is considered a "war crime" btw.
And apparently the best military (allegedly) in the world is completely unable to get them without killing everyone in 2 mile radius of them?
Sounds more like incompetence to me.
Or it could simply be a disregard for innocent bystanders....

Neither makes the best (allegedly) military in the world look good.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How to fight evil?
I continue to arrange my business & investments
to minimize taxable profits....legally, of course.
Starve the beast.
Whether Genocide Joe or Treasonous Trump,
deny US Federal Government my tax money.

How to do it?
I can deduct all personal health care expenses
in my business. And I use Medicare for some
upgrades. Worthwhile procedures anyway, but
I'm inspired to maximize my burden on the
government.
Schedule 179 capital expenditures are good
too. Genuine business investments, but of
low return.
**** a government that supports genocide.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It's racist,war made by Israel regime, more than it's religious war.
If Gaza was city of jews or American or european, Israel won't use bombs.

Yeah and there have never been any follower of Islam who have done such acts, because then they are not true followers of Islam.
So the same applies to the point of view of a pacifistic Jew. There are not actual true Jew, who have done because no true Jew would do that.

Yeah, this is such a fun game.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
And yet you flat out refuse to support your accusation of false witness...

Instead of simply supporting your accusation you bear false witness against me.

Since you can not support your accusation, you are also bearing false witness against the video.

I wonder if you have set an RF record for the most false witness in the shortest amount of time?

All in order to avoid supporting your accusations of of a video bearing false witness.

Again… you need to read the genesis of what I said. An issue you don’t want to address as you build your fallacy and create an issue that isn’t there

Clizby Wampuscat

Edited.
Hamas leaders in tents! It's just lie, to avoid accusation.
Let's suppose it's really was
So، for you it's ok, to bomb civilian if one of your enemy amoung them?
No one said Hamas were in tents.
That's why i said do you have human sense same to us?

Most of world reporters said tents, victims are civilians.

Why i should condemn group of people defending for their land from racist regime, invaders, and seized for 14 years,open air prison ?
So Hamas are the good guys then?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Again… you need to read the genesis of what I said. An issue you don’t want to address as you build your fallacy and create an issue that isn’t there
Again, you made the accusation of false witness.
What is the false witness you claim was made?