• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel bombs refugees Palestinians tents

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Yeah and there have never been any follower of Islam who have done such acts, because then they are not true followers of Islam.
So the same applies to the point of view of a pacifistic Jew. There are not actual true Jew, who have done because no true Jew would do that.

Yeah, this is such a fun game.
These people we fought them, the muslims are most victims.
The problem of zionists are country "Israel".
Different that Muslim world rejected Islamic extremists but Western world accepted this racist regime Jews.
But i believe Gaza genocide is awakening the western people.
Reject this criminal regime who killing Palestinian since 1948.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
These people we fought them, the muslims are most victims.
The problem of zionists are country "Israel".
Different that Muslim world rejected Islamic extremists but Western world accepted this racist regime Jews.
But i believe Gaza genocide is awakening the western people.
Reject this criminal regime who killing Palestinian since 1948.

Yeah, you are only explaining a part of the conflict.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Again, you made the accusation of false witness.
What is the false witness you claim was made?
The false witness was about when they blamed Israel for the deaths when a missile hit the hospital parking lot where there were people there living. Israel got the negative publicity on the false witness that they did it until proof came that it was an Hamas missile that went haywire and thus my first statement about the OP video of….

“I hope you are just as angry when Hamas killed innocent people as you are when Israel did” (paraphrased - I didn’t want to take the time to find the original statement - you can look it up if you want to)

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The false witness was about when they blamed Israel for the deaths when a missile hit the hospital parking lot where there were people there living. Israel got the negative publicity on the false witness that they did it until proof came that it was an Hamas missile that went haywire and thus my first statement about the OP video of….

“I hope you are just as angry when Hamas killed innocent people as you are when Israel did” (paraphrased - I didn’t want to take the time to find the original statement - you can look it up if you want to)
Thank you.

Kenny

Premium Member
Is it possible that this is one of the reasons Palestinians die because of the actions of Hamas?

Many weapons were discovered during the operation, including firearms, grenades, and enemy uniforms.

Tunnel shaft found under an UNRWA school, May 30, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)Enlrage image Tunnel shaft found under an UNRWA school, May 30, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)
Enlrage image
Tunnel shaft found under an UNRWA school, May 30, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)Enlrage image Tunnel shaft found under an UNRWA school, May 30, 2024. (credit: IDF SPOKESPERSON UNIT)
The IDF located shafts leading to a vast network of tunnels inside the classrooms at the school.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is it possible that this is one of the reasons Palestinians die because of the actions of Hamas?

Many weapons were discovered during the operation, including firearms, grenades, and enemy uniforms.

Enlrage image
The IDF located shafts leading to a vast network of tunnels inside the classrooms at the school.
To justify they killing innocents, there are must a fake justification, fake news, such in beginning 40 beheaded babies, and rape women?
How should i believe regime just killed 35000 civilians, most of them children and women?
Make them famine and thirst?
It's about human sense and justice.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
To justify they killing innocents, there are must a fake justification, fake news, such in beginning 40 beheaded babies, and rape women?

So, where do you get your news from? I use about 10+ sources 6-days a week. If you don't think what happened on 10-7 was an atrocity, then I do have to question your source and more.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So, where do you get your news from? I use about 10+ sources 6-days a week. If you don't think what happened on 10-7 was an atrocity, then I do have to question your source and more.
My conclusion:
Your source is not innocent.
The pro israel media are liars, and IDF are just criminals.
Pro israel people had no sense of humanity, or honest.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Most Israelis approve of the genocide.
Many say it doesn't go far enuf.
Excerpted....
A majority of Israelis support their country’s military response to Hamas in Gaza but are divided over its scope, according to a survey by Pew Research published Thursday.
The survey found 39 percent of Israelis said that the country’s military response against Hamas in Gaza has been “about right,” and 34 percent said it has “not gone far enough” — indicating continued support for the war. Another 19 percent said they think it has gone too far. The survey was conducted between March 3 and April 4, mostly before Israeli airstrikes killed seven aid workers for the charity group World Central Kitchen and predating this week’s airstrike in Rafah that killed at least 45 Palestinians.

Kenny

Premium Member
How should i believe regime just killed 35000 civilians, most of them children and women?
Make them famine and thirst?
It's about human sense and justice.
Fake? Evidence?

metis

My conclusion:
Your source is not innocent.
The pro israel media are liars, and IDF are just criminals.
Pro israel people had no sense of humanity, or honest.

Your "conclusion" is irrelevant as you refused to cite your source asked for.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Your "conclusion" is irrelevant as you refused to cite your source asked for.
Refuse what ?
Did you still believe that Hamas beheaded 40 babies ?
or deny that it's racist war,clean ethinc against palestinians in Gaza and West bank.

Kfox

My question to pro-israel, do you have human sense same to us?
Shame to your racist idealogy, and evil religious teaching.
How is this different from what the US, did to Japan during WW-2? Or what the Allied countries did to Germany during WW-2?

metis

Refuse what ?

The source, which you obviously refuse to give us.

Did you still believe that Hamas beheaded 40 babies ?

I have no reason to believe that number, nor have I even seen 1 Israeli source that makes such a claim. Please give us your source for that number.

or deny that it's racist war,clean ethinc against palestinians in Gaza and West bank.

If that was true, what's happening would look very different.

So far, I haven't seen you blame Hamas for anything, so can you do that?

Godobeyer

Premium Member

I have no reason to believe that number, nor have I even seen 1 Israeli source that makes such a claim. Please give us your source for that number.

So all world knew about big lie of zionist media about Hamas beheaded 40 babies, except you?.

metis

So all world knew about big lie of zionist media about Hamas beheaded 40 babies, except you?.

First of all, please post where you heard or read about the 40 babies. I have asked you before and yet you don't produce it. Also, I get the news out of Israel at least 3 times per week, and I never heard any of them make the claim you keep repeating over and over again.

Bye until you produce your evidence. :hand:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
First of all, please post where you heard or read about the 40 babies. I have asked you before and yet you don't produce it. Also, I get the news out of Israel at least 3 times per week, and I never heard any of them make the claim you keep repeating over and over again.

Bye until you produce your evidence. :hand: