• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel bombs refugees Palestinians tents

It started there and you then later included culture.
So according to you, you use words that you can't give a defintion for. It doesn't make sense to me.

Now if you can explain what war, religion and culture are, we can debate that.

This isn’t a debate.

And your calling it a debate tells me that you don’t understand the gravity of the situation.

You keep using the word “you”.

Define “you”.

Then we can debate your existence.

Defining Gravity (ft. Physics Girl & MALINDA) | A Capella Science​

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
This isn’t a debate.

And your calling it a debate tells me that you don’t understand the gravity of the situation.

You keep using the word “you”.

Define “you”.

Then we can debate your existence. ...

you: used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
second defintion: used to refer to any person in general.

As for existence, there is this text:

Sometimes words are a little bit more complex and you have to know their history.
So I don't exist, because there apparently is nothing that makes it a fact that I exist. That same goes for you.

you: used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
second defintion: used to refer to any person in general.

As for existence, there is this text:
Existence (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Sometimes words are a little bit more complex and you have to know their history.

Sorry, that just doesn’t do it for me.

Questions of definability and undefinability is one if my specialties, do uttering “definition” over and over again puts me to sleep as much as uttering “logic” or “science” over and over again.

Definability is something that needs to be proven, just like undefinability.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You flat outstated "false witness that was presented at first by the media"?

What false witness is presented in the video?
You took it out of context… as I said before. I wasn’t talking about the video of the OP.

Not saying you should.

Yes you did.

You barged into the Viking thread where I was talking about Women’s history, and told us that we aren’t allowed to celebrate culture, because Women did some violent things to men in the midst of a Holy War in 1811.

You don’t like your own culture, so why should you be the only one who is miserable?

Let’s everybody be as miserable as you.

Like some Vogan ship captain with hitchhikers aboard.

Mystery likes company.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You took it out of context… as I said before. I wasn’t talking about the video of the OP.
I assume you were talking about the video in the post your accusation was in reply to.
Is that not the video you claim is guilty of false witness?

Why not simply reveal the statement you claim is bearing false witness?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I assume you were talking about the video in the post your accusation was in reply to.
Is that not the video you claim is guilty of false witness?

Why not simply reveal the statement you claim is bearing false witness?
Either you reading comprehension is needing help or you simply are purposefully choosing not to understand.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Either you reading comprehension is needing help or you simply are purposefully choosing not to understand.
And yet you flat out refuse to support your accusation of false witness...

Instead of simply supporting your accusation you bear false witness against me.

Since you can not support your accusation, you are also bearing false witness against the video.

I wonder if you have set an RF record for the most false witness in the shortest amount of time?

All in order to avoid supporting your accusations of of a video bearing false witness.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Sorry, that just doesn’t do it for me.

Questions of definability and undefinability is one if my specialties, do uttering “definition” over and over again puts me to sleep as much as uttering “logic” or “science” over and over again.

Definability is something that needs to be proven, just like undefinability.

Yeah, that is your defintion of the words.

Clizby Wampuscat

My question to pro-israel, do you have human sense same to us?
Shame to your racist idealogy, and evil religious teaching.
They did not target the refugees as your title claims. They were targeting Hamas leaders and a fire happened as a result and civilians were killed. That is a tragedy but where is your condemnation for Hamas as well? Hamas is still firing rockets into Israel as recent as 5/26. If Israel stopped their effort to eliminate Hamas, Hamas would still fire those rockets. Is Israel just supposed to take incoming rockets indefinitely?