• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israel Strikes Designated "Safe Zone," Killing at Least 90 People and Injuring About 300

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I responded to a post by the OP.
You're not in this conversation.

It looks like you're changing the subject. Because you have no case, no evidence, and no facts against israel. All you have, just like DS, are arguments form ignorance and prejudice. Because of that, you need to change the subject, manufacturing guilt by association.

If DS changed the subject to Trump, then, he is the one who has conceded the point, and you are willingly trotting behind him.

Lets look: Ah yes. I stand corrected. DS, the OP, could not make a valid argument without invoking the demon Trump so that he could knock it down. I suppose you both are practicing Christianity right now. And since you both are atheists, it doesn't make sense for either of you.

1721064911328.png

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
manufacturing guilt by association

:cool: @Jayhawker Soule , they're playing your song. Manufacturing guilt by association. The blame-game. It's your favorite isn't it? :cool:

Oh I forgot the hypocritical preemptive accusation and run away game. Maybe that's your favorite. That's a different game. Not the blame-game. Something beginning with "M" Mousetrap?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Take it up with the OP

I think he's tired and frustrated. He lost this debate, and, all future anti-israel debates as well. They will ALL be the same arguments from ignorance. He's probably realizing that now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Part of me wonders whether there is any way for abusive US hegemony to be sufficiently reined in except an unraveling propelled from within its own government by an event such as another Trump win, leading to significantly reduced global influence for the US.

I realize that such an event could get much worse before it could get better (if it could get better at all), but at this point, what alternative is there? The continuation of this heinous status quo?
It probably won't get better until it gets much worse.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think he's tired and frustrated. He lost this debate, and, all future anti-israel debates as well. They will ALL be the same arguments from ignorance. He's probably realizing that now.
Be careful about negative personal comments against other posters.
Especially staff.
It's also bad form to announce that you've won a debate.
People who really win don't feel the need to do that.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Are you alright?
I am not going to be the first person to point out that today you are acting unlike your usual self. If you are going having a bad day, I recommend staying away from hot topics... they are not known for improving the mood.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Not that I think you'd care but the IDF claims that the assault took place at a compound near the so-called safe zone.

I find it interesting, though hardly surprising, that you accept Hamas's facts on this.
Hamas just showing the world the real face of Israel regime .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
On Saturday, Israel struck a crowded area previously designated a "safe zone" in Gaza, killing at least 90 people and injuring about 300:

In an earlier article, doctors and other experts were also cited talking about the severe injuries, amputations, and maiming resulting from Israel's usage of shrapnel-packed weapons near refugee camps, tents, and civilian-populated areas in strikes on Gaza:

An American military technician also explained the impact of the shrapnel-laden weapons when used in civilian areas:

It is beyond an affront to human decency that there is still support for the atrocities, such as the above and others, that the IDF has committed and is committing in Gaza.

What will major Western powers do—primarily the US? Will they keep being silent or actively supportive of the IDF's actions militarily, geopolitically, and financially, or will they finally try to live up to even a semblance of what they claim are their values of "human rights" and "freedom"?

Most of Pro-israel here don't consider the Gaza people as equel human beings.

human rights activeted only when their people harmed.

After all these crimes how we can discussion with people still consider the IDF is most moral army in world.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Take a look at what happened to the people of Vietnam or Iraq and then ask yourself this question.
This about word , Israel and IDF not trusted regime, never respect their own word,that's what people Gaza fighting for.
they ask people to move to safe place , then they bombing them there!!.
It's LIVE 4K genocide happening the world should stop this monsters regime zionists.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hamas just showing the world the real face of Israel regime .

This is supported by Israel's admission that soldiers
shot & killed Israeli hostages (with a white flag)
because they were believed to be Palestinians.
Israel approves of this rampant murder.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I. Wis
This is supported by Israel's admission that soldiers
shot & killed Israeli hostages (with a white flag)
because they were believed to be Palestinians.
Israel approves of this rampant murder.
I wished I could post graphic videos people, people are pieces on roads. It's on Telegram " Israel's crimes ".
Besides they died by thirsty and hungry.

*Staff Edit*.

Last edited by a moderator: