• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance - A Gift To Biden

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More wisdom from Vance.
Excerpted...
Since becoming Donald Trump’s vice presidential nominee, the Ohio Republican has come under scrutiny for criticizing people who don’t have children. In 2021, he told Fox News that the U.S. is being run by “a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too.” He singled out Vice President Kamala Harris, now the expected Democratic nominee, among others. Harris is married with two stepchildren.
:
Vance said lower fertility might also be the result of less patriotism.

Note:
US population is still growing.
And this growth leads to higher costs that he complains about.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Vance seemed to change his mind in 2021. He did not change his mind to be vice president, that would have been really unlikely. The majority of Trump voters have changed their minds about him. I don't think this will be an issue. He may come across as more genuine and thoughtful. We will see.
Maybe.

You know, I never will forget reading a bio about Bill Clinton, and it saying that he has a fantastic personality. However, I couldn't get past the part about his mom and him leaving the bacon out ALL THE TIME when he came in late, which was often.

Kathryn

More wisdom from Vance.
Excerpted...
Since becoming Donald Trump’s vice presidential nominee, the Ohio Republican has come under scrutiny for criticizing people who don’t have children. In 2021, he told Fox News that the U.S. is being run by “a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they’ve made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too.” He singled out Vice President Kamala Harris, now the expected Democratic nominee, among others. Harris is married with two stepchildren.
:
Vance said lower fertility might also be the result of less patriotism.

Note:
US population is still growing.
And this growth leads to higher costs that he complains about.
Our fertility rate keeps falling.

Clizby Wampuscat

Maybe.

You know, I never will forget reading a bio about Bill Clinton, and it saying that he has a fantastic personality. However, I couldn't get past the part about his mom and him leaving the bacon out ALL THE TIME when he came in late, which was often.
Bill Clinton was a good politician and likable. He was more moderate than any candidate these days. He was a creep though.

We Never Know

No Slack
Our population keeps growing.
Fertility is down.
Population shows gains because of migration.

"In 2020, the national general fertility rate was down 15.9% from its average over the decade ending in 2010, with 10 states experiencing reductions exceeding 20%. Mostly Western states led the way in incurring the most dramatic long-term fertility rate declines, despite often experiencing strong population gains overall, due largely to migration."

Kathryn

I hope illegal immigration stops or at least slows way down. I also hope legal immigration becomes less expensive and less time consuming.