• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JD Vance - A Gift To Biden

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Which raises the question, in this context, is it techically correct to refer to former President Donald Trump as a bucket of scum, or should we say scum-bucket?
Ms Manners appears to allow both.
However, there is a higher authority....

Pogo

Which raises the question, in this context, is it techically correct to refer to former President Donald Trump as a bucket of scum, or should we say scum-bucket?
Well since a scum-bucket might be empty waiting to be filled but in this case is full, I think Bucket of Scum is more appropriate without getting the department of redundancy department involved and requiring Scum-Bucket of Scum.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well since a scum-bucket might be empty waiting to be filled but in this case is full, I think Bucket of Scum is more appropriate without getting the department of redundancy department involved and requiring Scum-Bucket of Scum.
Pond scum is great fertilizer.
Vance would fester & rot before giving the
soil any nutrients. Not as useful as scum,
which can be directly applied to soil.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
scotchgard?
B0THbtnCYAAhKcy.jpg

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
JD Vance....the gift that keeps on giving.
You can't compare J.D. to Sarah Palin. Palin was actually popular among Republicans. Of course people on the left thought she was an idiot, but she was reasonably popular with people on the right. Not so J.D. Vance. Yes, people on the left dislike him, mainly because he choose to associate himself with a fascist who tried to overthrow an election and he says if he was there he would have helped overthrow the government. But nor is he popular with moderate Republicans, particularly women, because of the things he has said. And he is not popular among the racists because he married an Indian woman. He is not popular with anyone. And worst of all, he looks nothing like Tina Fey!

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Doesn't make much sense to you because 1) you and I are diametrically opposed politically,
This is not why it doesn't make sense.

and 2) you're not a Republican anyway. (I took The Test and I am more centrist actually - in fact, I lean to the left.)
This is also not why it doesn't make sense.

I actually explained why it doesn't make sense. You chose not to respond to that part.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This is not why it doesn't make sense.

This is also not why it doesn't make sense.

I actually explained why it doesn't make sense. You chose not to respond to that part.
I sure did choose "not to respond to that part" because I didn't agree with it.

Last edited: