• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus Failed Right?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Jesus Failed Right?

No, not at all, by far (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people) was most successful Israelite Messenger/Prophet as was Jonah before him, this he himself claimed even as per the Pauline NT- Bible , please, right?
Who say's that Yeshua was not a successful person, and on what basis/reasons/arguments, please, right??

One means that one agrees with the contents of the rest of the post and has understood the message therein , excepting the bad English of the term "Zionism people " please, right?

Regards
Did you ever explain what you mean by Pauline NT which you have been taught is wrong?

YoursTrue

I don't believe the Bible. I am taking a methodological approach here.

1. Luke 4:18-19: Jesus reads from the scroll of the prophet Isaiah in the synagogue at Nazareth, proclaiming his mission:
  2. Mark 10:45: Jesus explains the purpose of his coming:
  3. John 3:16-17: In his conversation with Nicodemus, Jesus summarizes his mission:
  4. John 10:10: Jesus speaks about his mission to bring abundant life:
  5. John 12:46-47: Jesus speaks about his mission as the light of the world:

Also Nakosis, Jesus is coming back in the Christian faith. Thus, his mission is not over yet.
No, his mission is not over. Revelation explains much of what will happen, much of it is symbolic and understood by those whom God wants to enlighten.

firedragon

Veteran Member
" (@firedragon said in the post) Also Nakosis, Jesus is coming back in the Christian faith. "

That is not the case, Yeshua is not to come in the Pauline-Christianity people, he is to come in the followers of Muhammad, please, right?

Regards
This has nothing to do with Muhammed. If the so called Pauline Christianity don't believe Jesus is coming back, that's a fringe group. So you get fringes in everything. So you cannot say "that's not the case". Especially when the Bible says Jesus is coming back.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Zionism people Judaism people please, right?

Regards
Nope. these phrases do not exist in the English language. I've explained this over and over to you. You end up sounding like a moron because you are using horrible English and won't fix it. Please right? You need to start speaking English like a normal person. The correct termsj are Zionists and Jews. Please right?

I have also corrected MANY times that people no longer the term Israelite for us. We are called Jews, and it is teh JEWISH messiah. Saying Israelite Messiah makes you sound like an idiot. But again, you choose to ignore me and use hideous English. please right?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I don't believe the Bible. I am taking a methodological approach here.

1. Luke 4:18-19: Jesus reads from the scroll of the prophet Isaiah in the synagogue at Nazareth, proclaiming his mission:
  2. Mark 10:45: Jesus explains the purpose of his coming:
  3. John 3:16-17: In his conversation with Nicodemus, Jesus summarizes his mission:
  4. John 10:10: Jesus speaks about his mission to bring abundant life:
  5. John 12:46-47: Jesus speaks about his mission as the light of the world:

You forgot to include
Matthew 15:24: He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Also Nakosis, Jesus is coming back in the Christian faith. Thus, his mission is not over yet.

Fail the first time, so round two. That is if you believe he is going to return to finish the mission. If you don't think Jesus is returning then it'll be left unfinished.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
You forgot to include
Matthew 15:24: He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Fail the first time, so round two. That is if you believe he is going to return to finish the mission. If you don't think Jesus is returning then it'll be left unfinished.
Ours @RabbiO , @IndigoChild5559 , @firedragon , @YoursTrue, @Ebionite and @Eli G with love, please.

" Matthew 15:24: He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
And Yeshua went/migrated out of Judea, out the hand of the Judaism people and out the hands of the Roman, to convey his message ( or good news) to the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel (lost ten tribes of the Israelites) to the lands wherein they resided ; so no failure of Yeshua, as they accepted him like Jonah's people accepted him and his message, right, please?

Clue :-
23:51 And We made the son of Mary and his mother a Sign, and gave them refuge on an elevated land of green valleys and springs of running water.
Regards
23:51 وَجَعَلۡنَا ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ وَاُمَّہٗۤ اٰیَۃً وَّاٰوَیۡنٰہُمَاۤ اِلٰی رَبۡوَۃٍ ذَاتِ قَرَارٍ وَّمَعِیۡنٍ

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Ours @RabbiO , @IndigoChild5559 , @firedragon , @YoursTrue and @Eli G with love, please.

" Matthew 15:24: He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
And Yeshua went/migrated out of Judea, out the hand of the Judaism people and out the hands of the Roman, to convey his message ( or good news) to the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel (lost ten tribes of the Israelites) to the lands wherein they resided ; so no failure of Yeshua, as they accepted him like Jonah's people accepted him and his message, right, please?

Regards
Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Please try to be more understandable if you can, thank you, please. Jesus was killed, and God raised him from the dead.

YoursTrue

Ours @RabbiO , @IndigoChild5559 , @firedragon , @YoursTrue, @Ebionite and @Eli G with love, please.

Regards
Have you ever explained why you think/believe (no, please, I change that to believe, not think because I think you believe what you do, not sure if you think it, but only God knows, right please?) that the Bible is not true about Jesus and you have problems believing and understanding the writings. A yes or no answer would be appreciated.
Thank you, please, and right maybe? maybe wrong. right?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Regards
I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not a Christian, but it seems pretty obvious that the text "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" is simply referring to sinful Jews. Not to anyone outside of Judea/Samaria/Galilee. Where are you getting this idea that you apparently are so attached to? Does the Quran say this or something?

Ebionite

You could argue that the lost tribes were numerous, and the religions that acknowledge the gospel (Christianity & Islam) are numerous, so he and his message were accepted.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
You forgot to include
How in the world does that change anything Ive said? Jesus is still gonna come back so his mission is not over. How does this verse change that?

Fail the first time, so round two.
Seriously mate. You are clutching for straws. Are you God himself to know what Jesus's mission was in his so called "first time"? What if his mission was to die the way he did, and it spanned out? How do you know? Are you speaking to God directly? Can you provide evidence?

End of discussion mate. I will not engage with you on this topic.

Have a good day.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
How in the world does that change anything Ive said? Jesus is still gonna come back so his mission is not over. How does this verse change that?

I thought we had found some agreement, that Jesus hasn't succeeded yet.

Seriously mate. You are clutching for straws. Are you God himself to know what Jesus's mission was in his so called "first time"? What if his mission was to die the way he did, and it spanned out? How do you know? Are you speaking to God directly? Can you provide evidence?

End of discussion mate. I will not engage with you on this topic.

Have a good day.

I'm just relying on what's in the Bible. I suppose it depends on whether you accept the Bible has any authority to speak for God.
If you're not into to that, sure, I understand.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I thought we had found some agreement, that Jesus hasn't succeeded yet.
I didn't say anything about "Jesus has not succeeded yet" That's a false equivocation and a strawman. I said "his mission has not ended yet". Brother, this is beneath you. Don't create a strawman by twisting other people's words. This is only an anonymous forum. No one is gonna matter in your real life. So you can be 100% honest and even lose an argument or two. You will not really lose anything. Either we win or learn.

I'm just relying on what's in the Bible. I suppose it depends on whether you accept the Bible has any authority to speak for God.
If you're not into to that, sure, I understand.
I answered you already. I am taking a methodological approach. If you don't understand what that means, ask. Don't make assumptions.

Cheers.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I didn't say anything about "Jesus has not succeeded yet" That's a false equivocation and a strawman. I said "his mission has not ended yet". Brother, this is beneath you. Don't create a strawman by twisting other people's words. This is only an anonymous forum. No one is gonna matter in your real life. So you can be 100% honest and even lose an argument or two. You will not really lose anything. Either we win or learn.

Ok, then to keep it simple, you believe 100% Jesus will return to finish his mission?
Oh, wait, you said you didn't. So how could Jesus actually finish his mission in any case?

I answered you already. I am taking a methodological approach. If you don't understand what that means, ask. Don't make assumptions.

Cheers.

Speaking of assumptions, you made numerous assumptions of my methodology instead of asking. However that's what I've been doing is asking but you never seem to get around to actually answering.
Sorry none of your argument makes any sense and you seem unable to fix that, so as you say,

Cheers.