• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JHVH+ALLAH+GOD the father in Heaven= The real "trinity"

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My apologies, I've read all you're posts in this thread only, and can't see what you are saying, as you don't seem to be responding to my OP, but rather having an unrelated conversation, no problem.
My point is they would have to agree if they didn't make up who God is in their heads. Right?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Disciple, God is God of peace, man is people of war, what makes you believe every time a man tells you God told him to kill so and so, that that is God's idea to kill, not the man's. Jesus is called the Prince of Peace, look that up in your Bible.

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
My point is they would have to agree if they didn't make up who God is in their heads. Right?

Every religion has problems with people that make things up then claim or actually think God said them, I agree. Nowdays many of them are on medications, to make their "god" shut up.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Animal sacrifice is to my mind a pagan concept, how it worked its way into the Israelites claiming God told them to do it, that's a good example of something I think may have been made up by man, only hearing what they wanted to believe. Jesus was claimed to end animal sacrifice for the Jews, but scholars say it didn't totally end for another 800 years, The buddha preached against killing animals, and today Hindus say the buddha was responsible for Hindus ending animal sacrifice, although its still going on in Nepal every 7 years by some Hindu cult, thousands of thousands of animals slaughtered and only a few actually used for food.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I agree with you

Yes you are right about (anti-Allah) way of speechs .

I met much of RF members insulting name "Allah" .

they ignore or reject the concept of Allah(in arabic)=God (in English).

God bless you for this kind thread :)

ebgebg

How can the God of the Bible, and the God of the Muslim religion be the same? Jesus said "I am" because he was God, and is part of the trinity. However, the Muslim religion rejects Jesus as being devine, and the Muslim religion claims Jesus was a prophet of a man. If you accept The Muslim God and the Biblical God as being the same, then you have to reject Jesus Christ being God or devine.

Salek Atesh

I've encountered more than a few Islamophobic Christians who believe that Islam is evil. I cannot recall one claiming that Allah is evil.
You'd... be surprised. I've talked with a number of Christians who seem to insist Allah is some evil entity and not at all their god, Elah (completely different name, no resemblance whatsoever :p ). I've heard some assert Allah is the devil in disguise, or a few crackpot theories about him being a pagan moon god (despite the fact that the crescent moon symbol was a much later addition to Islam).

To be fair, there are plenty who hate Islam and acknowledge Allah is the same god, but there are crazies out there.

And, of course, there is still no need for shouting. OP claims Taoism, so I'll point out that the subtlety of water is better for change than brashness. :p

Salek Atesh

How can the God of the Bible, and the God of the Muslim religion be the same? Jesus said "I am" because he was God, and is part of the trinity. However, the Muslim religion rejects Jesus as being devine, and the Muslim religion claims Jesus was a prophet of a man. If you accept The Muslim God and the Biblical God as being the same, then you have to reject Jesus Christ being God or devine.

Theoretical question, did the Arians (followers of Arius, an early Christian sect who disagreed with the notion that Jesus was God, but accepted every other notion about Christianity) worship the same God as the God of the Bible??

ebgebg

Theoretical question, did the Arians (followers of Arius, an early Christian sect who disagreed with the notion that Jesus was God, but accepted every other notion about Christianity) worship the same God as the God of the Bible??

Herasy is a legitimate charge as it pertains to Roman Catholic Doctrine. Mormons do not find Jesus Christ as being devine or being God, and by Roman Catholic Standards are a Herasy religion. Would not the Arius sect be practicing Herasy by Roman Catholic Standards?

Salek Atesh

Herasy is a legitimate charge as it pertains to Roman Catholic Doctrine. Mormons do not find Jesus Christ as being devine or being God, and by Roman Catholic Standards are a Herasy religion. Would not the Arius sect be practicing Herasy by Roman Catholic Standards?
Heresy was not the question. Certainly you can conceive of people you would conceive as holding heretical beliefs while still being Christian, correct??

The question is not of their heresy, but: Are they worshipping the Christian God, Elah, YHWH, Elohim, Theos??

ebgebg

Heresy was not the question. Certainly you can conceive of people you would conceive as holding heretical beliefs while still being Christian, correct??

The question is not of their heresy, but: Are they worshipping the Christian God, Elah, YHWH, Elohim, Theos??
Herasy is deny Jesus Christ is God...not worshipping the incarnation of God in Jesus Christ. Roman Catholic Doctrine is based on the Trinity of Father, Son, and the Holy Spririt as being the same. As a Christian you can't worship the God the Father without worshiping at the same time God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
@OP
I'm not really sure what 'gods' you're talking about. In the book of Hebrews, the 'father' clearly calls Jesus God, and the creator. If you want to tell me to look something up in 'my Bible', about Jesus, it is only under that context that will have any relevance to me. I worship Jesus as God.

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
Heresy is telling anyone they are going to hell, when only God decides that.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
as i hread that even The Christians are not agree about Jesus (pbuh) devine, some said it's God , some said it's part of God , some said he is son of God .

Jesus (pbuh) was great messanger and prophet , and he is the word of God in Mary (pbuh) viginia .

Just intersting, how about The Jews , whom rejecting Jesus (pbuh) totally ?

( i am not takling about new religions arthodox Jews or protestante .)

Last edited:

ebgebg

as i hread that even The Christians are not agree about Jesus (pbuh) , some said it's God , some said it's part of God , some said he is son of God .

Jesus (pbuh) was great messanger and prophet , and he is the word of God in Mary (pbuh) viginia .

Just intersting, how about The Jews , whom rejecting Jesus (pbuh) totally ?

Many cults are derived from Christianity, and claim to be Christians, like Mormoms and Jehovah's Witnesses. There are three test that will distingush a Herasy cult from christianity:

1.) a cult rejects the devinity of Jesus Christ

2.) The elders have "secret" knowledge supplement to the Bible

3.) performing tasks for the church equals faith.

Yes, the Jews rejected Jesus...but why was the jewish nation established in the first place by new testiment standards? Isn't it also interesting that a Roman citizen, greek educated, and Jew named Paul wrote almost half of the new testiment. By the history of the Jewish nation being conquered... synagogues were established through out Paul's time so that he could travel the roads of the Roman empire and preach about Jesus Christ in the synagogues through out the known world. Isn't it intersting that synagogues were established in the known world just as Paul started his ministry? And he was Greek educated and a Roman Citizen which was very special. Churches were derived from the synagogues.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Many cults are derived from Christianity, and claim to be Christians, like Mormoms and Jehovah's Witnesses. There are three test that will distingush a Herasy cult from christianity:

1.) a cult rejects the devinity of Jesus Christ

2.) The elders have "secret" knowledge supplement to the Bible

3.) performing tasks for the church equals faith.

Yes, the Jews rejected Jesus...but why was the jewish nation established in the first place by new testiment standards? Isn't it also interesting that a Roman citizen, greek educated, and Jew named Paul wrote almost half of the new testiment. By the history of the Jewish nation being conquered... synagogues were established through out Paul's time so that he could travel the roads of the Roman empire and preach about Jesus Christ in the synagogues through out the known world. Isn't it intersting that synagogues were established in the known world just as Paul started his ministry? And he was Greek educated and a Roman Citizen which was very special. Churches were derived from the synagogues.

Maybe mainstream Pauline Christianity is the "Cult" and almost all the other true believers were put to death by the Romans and the early Catholic church......