• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jokes!

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Well, how absolutely negligent of us that under the Games/Pics/Jokes/Stories section, there are no actual threads for jokes!

Laughter is the best medicine people. and I hope this thread will make someone's day.

Post your own, or stolen ones too :D

I'll start:

Rodney Dangerfield
When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
A girl phoned me the other day and said .... "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/games-pics-jokes-stories/

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, how absolutely negligent of us that under the Games/Pics/Jokes/Stories section, there are no actual threads for jokes!

Laughter is the best medicine people. and I hope this thread will make someone's day.

Post your own, or stolen ones too :D

I'll start:

Rodney Dangerfield
When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
A girl phoned me the other day and said .... "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Those are all good, Teapot, but this one is gold :D:

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.

FlyingTeaPot

FOXxC.jpg

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
“The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you.”

Jack Handy

FlyingTeaPot

Stephen Wright:

"Did you sleep well?" "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
What's another word for Thesaurus?
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?" Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium."

I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

FlyingTeaPot

George Carlin

[FONT=arial,helvetica]Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.[/FONT]

FlyingTeaPot

Random Facebook post:

"Rihanna says chains and whips excite her. I doubt her ancestors felt the same way."

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Bill hicks
Did y'all know..this is fascinating. This is ab..solutely fascinating. Fundamentalist Christians believe the world is 12,000 years old. Is that..let's just think about that. Idn't that great? And I ask them, how do you think that? Why do you think the world's 12,000 years old? And they go, "Well, we added up all the people born from Adam and Eve, added up their ages- roughly 12,000 years." Well, how scientific. I can't ******' argue with that kind of research. You think the world's 12,000 years old. "That's right." Ok, can I ask you a question? "Sure." It's a one word question. "Fine." ...Dinosaur. If the world's 12,000 years old and the Bible covers it, why didn't someone bring up ******' dinosaurs? You'd think someone would have brought that up ...somewhere in the ******* book.

..And Jesus and the disciples walked down the path towards Nazareth but, oh, the path was blocked by a giant brontosaurus with a splinter in his paw. And the disciples did run a-screamin', "What a big ******' lizard, Lord!" "I'm sure gonna mention this in my book", ..said Luke. "Well, I'm sure gonna mention it in my book", ..said Matthew. "I'm not sure what I saw", ...said Thomas. Timothy nudged him. "It was a big ******' lizard, Thomas!" But Jesus was unafraid. And he took the splinter from the brontosaurus' paw and the brontosaurus became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch oh, so many years attracting fat American families with their fat ******' dollars to look for the Loch Ness Monster. And oh, the Scots did praise the Lord. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord.

12,000 years old... I asked this guy- Come on, man. Dinosaur fossils. What's the deal? He goes, "God put those here to test our faith." I think God put you here to test my faith, dude. I think I've figured this out. That's what this guy said. Does it bother anyone here- the idea that God might be ******' with our heads? Anyone have trouble sleepin' restfully with that thought in their head? God's runnin' around, buryin' fossils. "Oh, ho, ho! We'll see who believes in me now! Oh, ho, ho. I'm a prankster God! I am killing me, oh, ho, ho!" You die, you go to Saint Peter- "Did you believe in dinosaurs?" "Well, yeah. There was fossils everywhere!" BOOM! AAAHHH! "What are you, an idiot? God was ******' with you! Giant flyin' lizards! You moron! That's one of God's easiest jokes!" "It seemed so plausible! AAAGHHH!" Bound for the lake of fire.