• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jokes!

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
"Why is abbreviation such a long word?"

Boycott shampoo! Demand REAL poo!

~ Steven Wright

Last edited:

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I went to the bank to make a withdrawal and all they had were deposit slips.

I called the IRS and asked them when was I going to get all of it back. The lady laughed and referred me to the proctology department, nothing but a dial tone.

I wrote this little poem I call 'Once'....Death only comes once so be sure to look your best, don't forget to wash your face and freshen your breath.

4consideration

Premium Member
I read this in a Reader's Digest years ago.

A Priest, a Rabbi and a Baptist Mininster were friends. They loved to compete with each other.

One day, they decided to meet in the woods and see who could do the best job of converting a bear to their own religon.

A week later, the group met to compare results.

The Baptist Minister said, "I was on fire. I was so filled with the Spirit that the bear begged me to baptize him right then and there -- in the stream."

The Priest said, "Well, I was so effective in relating the catechism that, not only did the bear ask me to baptize him, but he has already completed his First Communion, as well."

They looked at the Rabbi, who was bandaged from head to foot -- and laying on a gurney.

"Well..." said the Rabbi "I guess I probably shouldn't have started with the circumcision..."

4consideration

Premium Member
A man is seeing his doctor. His wife is in the waiting room. After the examination the doctor asks the man to wait while he speaks with the wife.

The doctor tells the wife that her husband's condition is serious, could be life-threatening, but fortunately it can be controlled with careful attention to two things.

1. He must have 6 home-cooked, all natural, well balanced meals each day.

2. He must have sex on demand, and on a daily basis.

The wife returns to the waiting room. Her huband can see tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, honey, what is it? What did the doctor tell you?" he asked.

"You're gonna die."

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
xx4we.png

4consideration

Premium Member
A man and his friend were leaving to go duck hunting in the marsh.

The friend says, "Hey, is that your dog? Let's take him with us."

"No" says the man, "that dog's no good for hunting."

The friend calls the dog, anyway, and let's him into the truck.

Out on the marsh, the man shoots a duck. It falls into the water.

The dog takes off running, and runs on top of the water -- gets the duck, returns, and drops it at the man's feet.

The friend is amazed. "Wow. I never saw anything like that!"

"I know, me neither." the man says, while staring at the ground and shaking his head. "Try as I might, I never could teach that dog to swim."

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member

so much stupid in one sentence xD. Another religious themed joke.

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish"

BadBeast

I broke up with my girlfriend after she lost an eye in a car accident.

"I had no idea you were so shallow," she said.

"What the Hell would you know?" I replied, "You haven't got any depth perception".

BadBeast

"Dad, how do you feel about abortions?"

"Well, why don't you ask your sister?"

"But I don't have a..."