• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joseph Smith - Prophet of God

Nymphs

No, it isn't.

One wonders why you are so quick to dismiss clarification of positions.

Never mind.
You have not presented an argument.
You have done nothing more than make unsubstantiated claims.

Good question.
If you have no interest in proving your claim, why are you in this thread?

Your blatant double standards are hurting your credibility.

Your blatant way to derail this thread into semantics is hurting yours. ;)

Nice try.

Joseph Smith a prophet? Hell no.

Nymphs

Again you try to put your homework off onto others...

Are you lazy or dishonest or both?

Personal insults are a red herring and have nothing to do with this conversation. Again, done my homework, thus why I'm not a Mormon. I've looked at his 'claims' and 'prophetic words'. None of it stands up.

Nice try. :rolleyes:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Personal insults are a red herring and have nothing to do with this conversation. Again, done my homework, thus why I'm not a Mormon. I've looked at his 'claims' and 'prophetic words'. None of it stands up.

Nice try. :rolleyes:

Your sad attempt at diversion has not worked.

Are you going to substantiate your claims or are you content with the blow to your credibility?

Just for the record, here are your empty claims:
There are no prophets.

No prophets. None at all. Zippo.

No god, no prophets.

There is no god, thus no prophets (including Joseph Smith and any Mormon prophet). Please address that.

Nymphs

Your sad attempt at diversion has not worked.

Are you going to substantiate your claims or are you content with the blow to your credibility?

Just for the record, here are your empty claims:

:rolleyes:

Unless you have something that proves he is a prophet, we are done here. There is no proof. My proof is that non of his claims have come to pass, thus he isn't a prophet. No god has a lot to do with it. So unless you have someone else to harp on or actual proof (doubtful), we are done here.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
:rolleyes:

Unless you have something that proves he is a prophet, we are done here. There is no proof. My proof is that non of his claims have come to pass, thus he isn't a prophet. No god has a lot to do with it. So unless you have someone else to harp on or actual proof (doubtful), we are done here.

Are you so quick to fly home claiming victory?

Lyndale

Forgiven
The "mormon" religion should've listened to the LAST words of Jesus!

~"it is finished"

Meaning the Son of God didn't forget to tell us something or do something before ascending to Heaven... that would require some man to come along centuries later to add to the works of Jesus.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
The "mormon" religion should've listened to the LAST words of Jesus!

~"it is finished"

Meaning the Son of God didn't forget to tell us something or do something before ascending to Heaven... that would require some man to come along centuries later to add to the works of Jesus.

Answer this....
a.do you believe in the second coming jesus
b.do you believe in the coming of a Jewish messiah
c.do you believe that Jesus is a literal god. or merely a man

Lyndale

Forgiven
Answer this....
a.do you believe in the second coming jesus
b.do you believe in the coming of a Jewish messiah
c.do you believe that Jesus is a literal god. or merely a man

A. Jesus is coming soon.

B. The one coming is a false king. It is the devil in the flesh of a man, who claims to be of the royal Bloodline.

C. Jesus is NOT God, BUT God's SON (period). No if's and's or butt's about it.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
A. Jesus is coming soon.

B. The one coming is a false king. It is the devil in the flesh of a man, who claims to be of the royal Bloodline.

C. Jesus is NOT God, BUT God's SON (period). No if's and's or butt's about it.

He can be Gods son and still a God,,,

Lyndale

Forgiven
The answer above to B.

Is actually 2 fold. Jesus comes to claim His when people die from a vaccine that is given that kills millions and then around that exact time, the devil is given his flesh to become the anti christ and rule man.