• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judaisms Core

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Judaism Core

Judaism core is that David's time of glory is somehow gained by them, please, right?
It is for this that they did not accept (Jesus)Yeshua and opposed him, right, please?
Israelites core is different altogether, right, please?
Israelites core is belief in One G-d and follow his commandments, please, right?

Regards

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Judaism Core

Judaism core is that David's time of glory is somehow gained by them, please, right?
I don't even know what this means.
It is for this that they did not accept (Jesus)Yeshua and opposed him, right, please?
This has already been explained to you. No, the core of Judaism is obedience to God. Jesus is irrelevant to Judaism.
Israelites core is different altogether, right, please?
Israelites core is belief in One G-d and follow his commandments, please, right?

Regards
I think perhaps you should stop making comments about Jews and Judaism, since you have created a pattern of saying utterly groundless things. For one thing, you still don't seem to understand that Hebrews=Israelites=Jews.

Last edited: