• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

kabbalah is from Kapila Muni

GoodAttention

@GoodAttention I'm wondering if this helps to show the timeline. Here's where I found the post in this thread: Kabbalah is from Kapila Muni; does this help with the timeline?

@Gautam mentioned the words Kabbalah and Rishi (Saint) Kapila. Does this show a timeline? @Gautam wrote, "Rishi (Saint ) Kapila might have imparted the wisdom in the form of Kabbalah to the Yadavas before they were called Judeos by the Greeks."

@Good Attention to your question

I reject all of this.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
kabbalah is from Kapila Muni , Sankya Yoga is Only Called as kabbalah.

kabbalalists don't Know Who is the Source of the Philosophy , The Source is from Vedic Tradition.
What the heck is it with you guys, that you cannot imagine that anything important can come from somewhere other than India? Don't you realize how ethnocentric you are being?

IndigoChild5559

The Greeks referred to the Jews as Judeos, or Jah deos or Yadavas, meaning people of Ya or descendants of Yadu, one of the sons of Yayati.
The Greek word for "Jew" is "Ἰουδαῖος" (Ioudaios). It is derived from "Ἰούδας" (Ioudas), which means Judah, referring to the ancient Kingdom of Judah. It is pronounced Yu-di-os (a long i sound like side). But not Yah-deos. And absolutely no relationship to Yadavas, Yadu, Yayati, or any other Sanskrit word.

IndigoChild5559

"Rishi (Saint ) Kapila might have imparted the wisdom in the form of Kabbalah to the Yadavas before they were called Judeos by the Greeks."
Because Jews couldn't possibly have written the Kabbalah. Only Indians are superior enough to do something like that. Do you realize how racist you sound?

River Sea

This thread is called: kabbalah is from Kapila Muni

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @GoodAttention
Will you help me with this? @IndigoChild5559 accused me of being racist because @IndigoChild5559 thinks I'm thinking Indians are superior.

I never said that what @IndigoChild5559 said.
Because Jews couldn't possibly have written the Kabbalah. Only Indians are superior enough to do something like that. Do you realize how racist you sound?

I was showing @GoodAttention the time period to what @Gautam wrote: Rishi (Saint ) Kapila might have imparted the wisdom in the form of Kabbalah to the Yadavas before they were called Judeos by the Greeks.

@GoodAttention Is it 6th-century BCE, or the 7th-century BCE time period of what @Gautam wrote: I looked up Rishi (Saint) Kapila online, and now @IndigoChild5559 accused me of thinking Indians were superior. Will you help me with this @GoodAttention

Here's what @Gautam wrote
The Greeks referred to the Jews as Judeos, or Jah deos or Yadavas, meaning people of Ya or descendants of Yadu, one of the sons of Yayati.
According to Vedic traditions and also as mentioned in Puranas there was a great flood around 10000 years ago where only Manu (Noah) and his family survived on the boat as mentioned in the Shatapatha Brahmana (1.8.1).
His important descendants are the Pauravas, Ayu, Nahusha, and Yayati. From Yayati came the five Vedic clans; the Purus, Anus, Druhyus, Turvashas, and Yadus (these clans later spread around the world). Thus the Yadavas or Jah deos or Judeos are an extension of the same Vedic culture or Indo-aryan culture or race. Rishi (Saint ) Kapila might have imparted the wisdom in the form of Kabbalah to the Yadavas before they were called Judeos by the Greeks.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

I was showing @GoodAttention the time period to what @Gautam wrote: Rishi (Saint ) Kapila might have imparted the wisdom in the form of Kabbalah to the Yadavas before they were called Judeos by the Greeks.
Yes I saw that you did exactly that. And that's what I have problems with. You are having a conversation about a person and their text whose very assumptions are insulting to the Jews who actually wrote the Kabbalah. You might as well be discussing the Protocols of Zion.

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
What the heck is it with you guys, that you cannot imagine that anything important can come from somewhere other than India? Don't you realize how ethnocentric you are being?
I understand your frustration, but if you’re hoping to get a response from the OP…. Well, the OP has not signed on in 11 years.

GoodAttention

I was showing the time line. I looked up the forgot name

Help me someone help me hlep me

I will help you.

You are mixing up threads and posting, which is confusing all of us. I reject all of what is being claimed in this thread.

Frustrations will come out, but I don't believe you are a racist.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
This thread is called: kabbalah is from Kapila Muni

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @GoodAttention
Will you help me with this? @IndigoChild5559 accused me of being racist because @IndigoChild5559 thinks I'm thinking Indians are superior.

I never said that what @IndigoChild5559 said.

@GoodAttention Is it 6th-century BCE, or the 7th-century BCE time period of what @Gautam wrote: I looked up Rishi (Saint) Kapila online, and now @IndigoChild5559 accused me of thinking Indians were superior. Will you help me with this @GoodAttention

Here's what @Gautam wrote
Relax. If a donkey calls you a donkey, it means you are good. Some folks are best left alone.

River Sea

Who is Rishi (Saint) Kapila

Learning from looking up online. Let me know if this is correct.

When he came of age, Kapila is most well-known as the founder of the Samkhya school of Hindu philosophy. Kapila of Samkhya fame is considered a Vedic sage, estimated to have lived in the 6th-century BCE, or the 7th-century BCE. ^ His influence on Buddha and Buddhism have long been the subject of scholarly studies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapila#:~:text=When he came of age,the subject of scholarly studies.

Kapila - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapila#:~:text=When he came of age,the subject of scholarly studies.
Is that the person Rishi (Saint) Kapila or is he a different person.

Eliana

EDIT:

I just realized someone necroed a ten year old thread. I also just realized this "India invented everything" nonsense has been going on here since I was in high-school.

Last edited:

River Sea

Do you ever feel fire-burn when drinking from light and also an inner peace?

Also, this light can think.

I keep learning allowing. I allow light in me; teach me how to drink from light in the midst of my situations.

Kabbalah means to learn and receive. I include everyone. No one is rejected. No one is separated. We're all one.

Maybe that sounded to harsh in my quote when asking "do you" so how does one ask this question?

I was asking about when drinking of light and who can relate about feel fire-burn from light.

How does one ask this and not sound to (not sure word) I found word it's harsh. Not to be harsh. So how do I ask. Also I'll add, how do I learn about these people in this thread? Yes I can look online.

I just learn that Kapila Muni doesn't believe in God, am I understanding correctly.

I understand God as light unconditional love who lives in me and lives in all of us.

I think we're all gods and God lives in us.

What do you think?

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
kabbalah is from Kapila Muni
and who is Kapila Muni, please, right?
One More Important Thing here to Notice is Kapila Muni Only Introduces "Cause and Effect" in His Sankya Yoga to this World First, Kapila is the first Thinker.
kabbalah is from Kapila Muni , Even the Name Kapila and kabbalah Matches.
Nithyastha,

Stop. You are making us (Hindus) look bad. You do not represent our views and nor do we endorse these horrid fabrications.
friend @Bharat Jhunjhunwala
and every thing must be "made in India", right, please!?

Regards

Last edited:

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

The individuals who actually believe that nonsense are embarrassing. They are embarrassing to Indians and Hindus. I’ve seen some individuals like them claim that the pyramids and sphinx are Hindu symbols and that Tengrism is ‘etymologically’ Tantrism and involves the worship of Śiva. It is all a bunch of ethnocentric nonsense that embarrasses me as a Hindu.

Who is Rishi (Saint) Kapila

The Sanskrit Ṛṣi is not the same as Saint. A better translation might be ‘Seer.’

and who is Kapila Muni, please, right?

Look to a legitimate Hindu source for information about him, not somebody who falsely claims that Kapila came up with Kabbalah.

IndigoChild5559

The individuals who actually believe that nonsense are embarrassing. They are embarrassing to Indians and Hindus. I’ve seen some individuals like them claim that the pyramids and sphinx are Hindu symbols and that Tengrism is ‘etymologically’ Tantrism and involves the worship of Śiva. It is all a bunch of ethnocentric nonsense that embarrasses me as a Hindu.
Thank you for your support. Don't worry--I know that this lunatic fringe is not representative of either Indians or Hindus.