• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Who?

Kid Rob must be one of the clueless wanna be rednecks.
As I told my next to youngest nephew, 20 years ago he was the biggest (can't say here) to ever walk the face of the Earth amd then I showed him Kid Fock's Woodstock performance of Bwitaba to prove my point.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.
Reminds me of those idiots who, after 911 bought bottles of French wine thinking it a middle finger to France for not being up for a war. Did France care? They already got paid so no. It just looked dumb to them.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
These morons are going to find out that all major American products support LGBTQ causes. I guess these wannabes are just going to have to stop buying American. It's okay. They can buy Russian or Iranian or if there is Saudi stuff....they should, they're friends, why not.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Good. That's the only correct way to treat a Bud Light. Dylan is just some attention whoring freak who needs to crawl back under whatever rock it slithered out from under. Dylan's FFS came out looking a bit bizarre, as well, which a shame as they were cute when they were a gay twink.

Viker

Good. That's the only correct way to treat a Bud Light. Dylan is just some attention whoring freak who needs to crawl back under whatever rock it slithered out from under. Dylan's FFS came out looking a bit bizarre, as well, which a shame as they were cute when they were a gay twink.
Admittedly, Bud Light is basically just water. But at least it's American water. :p

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Seems the real snowflakes are the ones who are triggered into thinking this tripe is newsworthy.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
That was supposed to be a joke at my own expense. Lol. I do like PBR, but it has its own stereotypes associated with it. I love craft beer the most. Columbus has a number of breweries itself, let alone Ohio itself. Rhinegeist is probably the most well-known Ohio brewery, and the Truth IPA is my favorite IPA, I'd say. I like Brewdog, North High, Columbus Brewing Co., and Land Grant the best when it comes to Columbus breweries. There's just so many!

Viker

That was supposed to be a joke at my own expense. Lol. I do like PBR, but it has its own stereotypes associated with it. I love craft beer the most. Columbus has a number of breweries itself, let alone Ohio itself. Rhinegeist is probably the most well-known Ohio brewery, and the Truth IPA is my favorite IPA, I'd say. I like Brewdog, North High, Columbus Brewing Co., and Land Grant the best when it comes to Columbus breweries. There's just so many!
I've tried a few from Columbus. It's almost local. Falls City has a few crafts. Hipster Repellent and Moon Fuel Coffee stout are awesome.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Yeah, **** those trans people, am I right?

Hey, wait a minute...
Do you even know who Dylan Mulvaney is? I'm guessing not, as you don't seem the type to be familiar with TikTok weirdos. This person is a joke and I have doubts that their transition is even sincere, or for sincere reasons, I should say. To uphold this person as representing trans people is to insult trans people.