• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.
Our son knows him on the personal level as he was invited numerous times to party with him and his groupies, and let's just say he's "out there".

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do you even know who Dylan Mulvaney is? I'm guessing not, as you don't seem the type to be familiar with TikTok weirdos. This person is a joke and I have doubts that their transition is even sincere, or for sincere reasons, I should say. To uphold this person as representing trans people is to insult trans people.
You're absolutely right. I avoid TikTok like the plague and have no idea who this person is, but that said we both know none of that is why people are publicly making a point of dumping the brand.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Beer is an acquired taste. But then so is whiskey. I'm a bourbon fan. Maker's Mark, Buffalo Trace, Wild Turkey, Jim Beam, Four Roses, Knob Creek and Woodford Reserve, to name just a few. :p
Might be sacrilegious of me to say as an Aussie, but I hate beer. Tried to like it all my life and I can’t.

My dad did inadvertently give me a taste for brandy (home remedy for colds. Mixed it with lemonade for me.)
Give me bourbon and rum any day

Though there was one beer I tried at a local distillery that was actually quite nice. Haven’t been able to find to it since

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.
I’m confused. He had to buy the bud light in order to shoot it. So isn’t that supporting the company?

This is like the dumbest “protest” I’ve ever seen. And I live in Australia for crying out loud

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I’m confused. He had to buy the bud light in order to shoot it. So isn’t that supporting the company?

This is like the dumbest “protest” I’ve ever seen. And I live in Australia for crying out loud

Same thing happened with Keurig coffee machines a few years ago:

And those things cost more than beer!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

He can never be forgiven for that god awful rip off of Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. They play it on the radio here sometimes and I always get fooled into turning the radio up after the first few bars because I think it's the original.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good. That's the only correct way to treat a Bud Light. Dylan is just some attention whoring freak who needs to crawl back under whatever rock it slithered out from under. Dylan's FFS came out looking a bit bizarre, as well, which a shame as they were cute when they were a gay twink.
Bud Lite is the favored empty can of louts
who litter me yard from their car windows.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner