• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kick Rock shoots "woke" beer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He can never be forgiven for that god awful rip off of Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. They play it on the radio here sometimes and I always get fooled into turning the radio up after the first few bars because I think it's the original.
I thought that I was the only one that felt that way.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
May yard never gets littered. You must live in a crappy neighborhood. Maybe its time to move.
I live on the edge of a very prosperous, very liberal town.
And on a busy road.
It's too nice, too convenient, too difficult, & too difficult to move.
Besides, ain't no place perfect.
Revoltistan is as close to perfect as I can find.

We Never Know

No Slack
I live on the edge of a very prosperous, very liberal town.
And on a busy road.
It's too nice, too convenient, too difficult, & too difficult to move.
Besides, ain't no place perfect.
Revoltistan is as close to perfect as I can find.

Then may I suggest investing in a can crusher for all your yard cans?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1680807522879.png

We Never Know

No Slack

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.

I will be the one to ask....

An Afro-American woman on Aunt Jemima syrup is wrong..

A Native American on Land O'Lakes butter is wrong...

An Afro-American man on Uncle Ben's rice is wrong..

But a transgender female on beer is right?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I will be the one to ask....

An Afro-American woman on Aunt Jemima syrup is wrong..

A Native American on Land O'Lakes butter is wrong...

An Afro-American man on Uncle Ben's rice is wrong..

But a transgender female on beer is right?
Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima are caricatures. So yes, since there is always some stereotyping when it comes to caricatures that is wrong They are not real people. The transwoman on the Bud-Light can is a real person. And is on the can because she gave permission to Budweiser and was surely paid for her presence there.

Can you understand the difference with paying a real person that agrees to be on some major brand's product and a caricature, in the case of Aunt Jemima that represented an old slave "Mammy" on a carton? You may not have consciously thought of black people that way, but it does foster that abuse.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I had to scan this thread and I cannot believe that no one has posted this here yet:

Ignore the hat. Check out the brand of beer that he is drinking while sitting next to "Wanda". It does blow up if you click on the image.

Attachments

• 1681494068014.png
    1681494068014.png
    774.7 KB · Views: 51

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Kid Rock (remember him?) and other conservative snowflakes have been triggered by Bud Light for partnering with a trans actor and activist. Many said they'll be switching to Coors, apparently unaware that they have sponsored pride events.
Our son knows him at the personal level and went to some of his parties and let me just say he's "out there". :rolleyes: