• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

lady gaga is an abomination

Duck

Ooh love Blondie. One of my all time favorite artists. I love most of the old school artists. :cool:

Not crazy so much about Lady Gaga's music but I do like many of the things she stands up for socially. My mom LOVES her to death. Whenever I'm with my mom it's like I'm with a teenager or twenty year old. She even has posters of her hanging. One time one of her friends came over whom she hadn't seen in several years. She asked if I was living with her as she saw all the Lady Gaga stuff among other things. :eek:

I saw that Blondie is releasing a new album (if it isn't out all ready). Saw a video for one of the tracks, 'Mother'. Was classic Blondie sound.

Rakhel

Lady GaGa is a strange individual. She is nothing like her stage persona. She finds out a host of a TV show she is supposed to be on is ill, she sends food their home.
That does not seem like someone who is an abomination.

outhouse

Atheistically
I always thought Madonna was a trashy, amoral blashphemous antiChristian whore of Babylon.

Lady gaga could probably be worse

you live in the USA you have the freedom not to watch if you dont like it.

Its called artistic freedom and she has the right to put on a good show.

Have you ever thought she dresses the way she does to hide her identity so she can have a personal life?? of which you know absolutely nothing about. yet you apply a forced opinion.

not that you care about anyone but yourself but yeesh, your quite the judge

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Concerning the post by heavenlyarts; the "Ninth Part of the Word of Set" helps us to identify those who vomit forth from their mouths hatred towards those who follow their True Will and who embrace their unique existence - "They cherish the fruits of Earthly decay as the richest of treasures. Accursed are they for this foulness! You shall know them by the dullness of their eyes and the savagery of their speech, despite the jewels with which they adorn themselves and the marble they may work. Look upon them and be prideful that you do not worship their god of death."

It is the intolerance and total lack of understanding of fundamentalist christians like heavenlyarts that makes me even more anti-Christian and prideful that I do not worship their god of death.

The Dark Fire of Set burns eternal! And I will also add that Lady Gaga has become more "Christ-like" than heavenlyarts will ever be. :bat:

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Straw Dog

Her lastest song isn't a metaphor. Its blasphemy!
God planed his seed and satan came at night and threw in his weed seeds amngst the wheat. And so the labourer came to the master asking if he should pull out the weeds. The master said no incase the wheat gets damaged, saying: let them grow up together and at harvest time collect the wheat into my storeroom and burn the weeds with unquencheable fire.
Now that is a metaphor. Lady gaga is a weed seed!!! No-one can change her filthy nature. And only weeds like weeds!

Man, all this talk about weed is making me want to smoke some... you've led me astray!

Straw Dog

Wowsers.....

I think Ashton is punking us...

Oh, and by the way, name calling and direct attacks on people is a violation of the forum rules. May wanna be careful with that.

Welcome to RF. :eek:

That was their first post? Oh, I'm sure they're going to get along with everyone just famously.

blackout

Violet.
Apparentely Mystic's got some competition now for the role of 'Whore of Babylon'. ;)

That's ok baby,
we'll ride the Beast together. :flirt:

Maybe Gaga will join us?