• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legalize my new religion

BSL

Atheist God
I say go for it BSL, why not? Every religion in the world started with some dude making stuff up for people to believe in. I believe Mormonism started off as a drunken bet Joseph Smith had with his mate in the pub one night.;)
I say go for it BSL, why not? Every religion in the world started with some dude making stuff up for people to believe in. I believe Mormonism started off as a drunken bet Joseph Smith had with his mate in the pub one night.;)
Seems you know your religions :p

BSL

Atheist God
Epicurus already beat you to it. I'm sure if he started a chapter today, then people will join but I would think it would have to be more exclusive, i.e. it'll take big money to join.

What's also weird about this thread is atheists think Christianity is all made up. Even if I wasn't a Christian, I would think that kind of thinking is creepy and weird. These people I call internet atheists believe Jesus was a myth.
Epicureanism will be a part of my religion. ;)
Who said Jesus was a myth o_O

I want to start a new religion.
The basic tenet of the religion is to do whatever pleases you.
If you join the religion, you will be able to fulfill all your wishes and those of the members of the religion.
Somebody make the religion legal and worldwide, and make me your god, the god of pleasure.
I want everybody to call the religion BSLism.
Don't we already have this? It is called capitalism and takes the form of externalizing costs and internalizing profits as much as possible. Generally the poor and the planet pay.

Reactions: BSL

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have friends who want to join too....is this ok?

251924_10150923285357897_685954337_n.jpg

and do you mind if they think the B in BSLism stands for Buffet? That would fulfill all thier wishes and you did say it was about " fulfill all your wishes"

Last edited:

BSL

Atheist God
I have friends who want to join too....is this ok?

251924_10150923285357897_685954337_n.jpg

and do you mind if they think the B in BSLism stands for Buffet? That would fulfill all thier wishes and you did say it was about " fulfill all your wishes"
Make me your god and whatever you please

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
What religions are those

Satanism (both theistic and atheistic). Luciferianism. Some froms of Paganism. The left-hand path religions in general. Anything labeled "witchy" or "occult" has that idea in the tenets to some degree, even the more dogmatic versions like Wicca and LaVey's brand of Satanism.