• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legalize my new religion

BSL

Atheist God
Satanism (both theistic and atheistic). Luciferianism. Some froms of Paganism. The left-hand path religions in general. Anything labeled "witchy" or "occult" has that idea in the tenets to some degree, even the more dogmatic versions like Wicca and LaVey's brand of Satanism.
Sounds like a list of evil or animistic religions

I want to start a new religion.
The basic tenet of the religion is to do whatever pleases you.
If you join the religion, you will be able to fulfill all your wishes and those of the members of the religion.
Somebody make the religion legal and worldwide, and make me your god, the god of pleasure.
I want everybody to call the religion BSLism.
Had to check to see if this is in the jokes section. Nope.

That's ok because it isn't funny.

Yet I don't see any other worth to it either, aside from maybe a reminder why posting drunk is usually a bad idea.

Reactions: BSL

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hedons will be saints compared to my people

Only till the revolution is over...don't forget...That is when I must crush all religions....oh..... do mind if I bring tanks to your church?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What revolution are you talking about

WHAT!!!! you forgot post #14 already the whole I am a legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator…who once my goal are achieved I can then crush your religion…because this will make me happy….. bears and tanks are a part of my plan for world domination... and yours can be the official religion of my totalitarian state....well....at least for a few minutes..... then I must crush it..... but I as far as religions go... I will crush your religion last.

BSL

Atheist God
WHAT!!!! you forgot post #14 already the whole I am a legalist atheistic totalitarian dictator…who once my goal are achieved I can then crush your religion…because this will make me happy….. bears and tanks are a part of my plan for world domination... and yours can be the official religion of my totalitarian state....well....at least for a few minutes..... then I must crush it..... but I as far as religions go... I will crush your religion last.
Where's the revolution?