• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's not talk about the Big Bang

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Lol. I could care less what you think

But you said some things are unreasonable. That could include views held by other humans and that is an insult. You are indirectly insulting other humans. Or my view is unreasonable by your standard and then that is an insult. ;)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lol you can't ask those kinds of questions.
As usual he made a claim without sources. In the past the age of the universe was not as well known as it was once were were better able to analyze that CBR. Since then the numbers have been fairly uniform and only improving in accuracy. Before then there were estimates from 7 to 20 billion years. So he may have seen an estimate of whatever age that he posted. There probably was an article where someone calculated that. More information means better dates. Look for dates of the universe that came from this century. You will not see that variation:

Jimmy

Veteran Member
But you said some things are unreasonable. That could include views held by other humans and that is an insult. You are indirectly insulting other humans. Or my view is unreasonable by your standard and then that is an insult. ;)
Gettin weird….. hahaahaha

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
They are not really claims. They are simply facts concerning the known nature of our universe and Quantum Mechanics at the smallest scale.
Well that's another claim that needs justifying. It's obviously not directly obervable, so in what sense is it fact?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
But you use math as the evidence above in one of your posts. To me that is not evidence as I have learned it. So is it math or tests? You didn't answer that.
I am NOT using math alone as evidence. You are lumping subjects .and continuing your unfortunate confusing agenda.

The post you referred to previously concerning the nature of the universe at the large scale and the Quantum Mechanics on the smallest scale concerning the nature of time, gravity and other properties is well supported by predictive math theorems, and objective verifiable evidence.

Again . . .

They are facts confirmed by the evidence concerning the nature of time and gravity in our universe on the large scale and Quantum Mechanics on the smallest scale.

Simple searches of the nature of time/space, and gravity in out universe, and the nature of time, no gravity on the smallest scale of Quantum Mechanics. Yes, there are unanswered questions, but you have offered nothing to define a coherent argument concerning this topic.

Last edited: