• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's take Trump at his word

Monty

I was referring to Jews living in Israel. If the Palestinians were able to take over the Jews would be slaughtered like they were by the Nazis.
Did the Palestinian semites slaughter the Jewish semites before the Zionists stole their land to house their immigrants and committed gradual genocide?
Or did they mutually live together like they did for centuries, and why the Jewish semites supported the Palestinian semites against the crusaders and their slaughtering of semites and marking them with the cross?

Last edited:

Colt

It's My Birthday!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Jews killed far more Muslims
Excerpted....
Zachary Foster: I think the real origins of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine began long before 1948. I think every Zionist leader, and every Zionist thinker from the late 19th century to 1948 all struggled with the same question, which was, “How is it that you establish a Jewish state in a land that is majority non-Jewish, in a land that is majority Palestinian Arab?” Different Zionist leaders took different positions, but I think that the dominant position was that the Palestinian people are not willing to subject themselves to Jewish domination. They have strong roots in the country. They have a strong national identity.

The position for most Zionists was that, “We’re going to probably have to expel them.” That was the position of Theodor Herzl. That was the position of Yosef Weitz, Ze’ev Jabotinsky. Many, if not most of the Zionist leaders leading up to ’48 believed that. And then, in 1948, when the British decided to pack up and leave, to abandon this colonial enterprise, this British mandatory government, war broke out between the Palestinians and the Zionists. Over the course of the 1948 war, the Zionist forces expelled something like 750,000 Palestinians from their homes. Of course, some of those Palestinians left on their own, some were expelled by force. But the reason I would call it ethnic cleansing is because in the aftermath of the war. The Israeli military prevented Palestinians who were trying to return to their homes after the war. They prevented them from coming back, and they had a shoot to kill order.

In the year and a half after the war ended, from late 1948 to 1949 and 1950, the Israeli military shot and killed more than a 1000 unarmed, defenseless Palestinians. That’s why I think most historians, pretty much all historians, would acknowledge that this was a mass expulsion, and I would say the ethnic cleansing of half of the Palestinian population.

Colt

It's My Birthday!
Jews killed far more Muslims
Excerpted....
Zachary Foster: I think the real origins of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine began long before 1948. I think every Zionist leader, and every Zionist thinker from the late 19th century to 1948 all struggled with the same question, which was, “How is it that you establish a Jewish state in a land that is majority non-Jewish, in a land that is majority Palestinian Arab?” Different Zionist leaders took different positions, but I think that the dominant position was that the Palestinian people are not willing to subject themselves to Jewish domination. They have strong roots in the country. They have a strong national identity.

The position for most Zionists was that, “We’re going to probably have to expel them.” That was the position of Theodor Herzl. That was the position of Yosef Weitz, Ze’ev Jabotinsky. Many, if not most of the Zionist leaders leading up to ’48 believed that. And then, in 1948, when the British decided to pack up and leave, to abandon this colonial enterprise, this British mandatory government, war broke out between the Palestinians and the Zionists. Over the course of the 1948 war, the Zionist forces expelled something like 750,000 Palestinians from their homes. Of course, some of those Palestinians left on their own, some were expelled by force. But the reason I would call it ethnic cleansing is because in the aftermath of the war. The Israeli military prevented Palestinians who were trying to return to their homes after the war. They prevented them from coming back, and they had a shoot to kill order.

In the year and a half after the war ended, from late 1948 to 1949 and 1950, the Israeli military shot and killed more than a 1000 unarmed, defenseless Palestinians. That’s why I think most historians, pretty much all historians, would acknowledge that this was a mass expulsion, and I would say the ethnic cleansing of half of the Palestinian population.
Context History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So we have 2 groups that are hostile to each other.
Currently, 1 is in charge, committing far & away
the most human rights violations. The oppressed
group reacts violently, but to a lesser extent.
It appears that the more powerful group has the
responsibility of ending oppression, if ever it is
to inspire the other to be peaceful.
The impediment:
USA & Israel oppose ending the oppression.
They're driven not by values they profess, but
by empathy solely for Jews. This determines the
reality they see, one that doesn't value Muslim
lives. How can we make them tell themselves
a different story...one that enables them to see
the Muslims' reality too?

Colt

It's My Birthday!
So we have 2 groups that are hostile to each other.
Currently, 1 is in charge, committing far & away
the most human rights violations. The oppressed
group reacts violently, but to a lesser extent.
It appears that the more powerful group has the
responsibility of ending oppression, if ever it is
to inspire the other to be peaceful.
The impediment:
USA & Israel oppose ending the oppression.
They're driven not by values they profess, but
by empathy solely for Jews. This determines the
reality they see, one that doesn't value Muslim
lives. How can we make them tell themselves
a different story...one that enables them to see
the Muslims' reality too?
Generally speaking, outside of the conflict we DO see both sides, that's why there has been enormous effort for decades to get the two parties to agree on a 2-state solution. Sadly, this is hopelessly unacceptable to the Palestinian's! Arafat made that abundantly clear!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Generally speaking, outside of the conflict we DO see both sides, that's why there has been enormous effort for decades to get the two parties to agree on a 2-state solution. Sadly, this is hopelessly unacceptable to the Palestinian's! Arafat made that abundantly clear!
Shame. This may not have ever occurred had Yasser Arafat agreed and had become a legitimate and recognized state.

Instead, he made abundantly clear the true intent. It's not to achieve any legitimate statehood, it's been and always been the complete and utter destruction of Israel.

Scorched Earth, and nothing less than that will ever appease that ultimate goal until its accomplished.

Monty

I was referring to Jews living in Israel. If the Palestinians were able to take over the Jews would be slaughtered like they were by the Nazis.
And since the majority of Jews live in the Americas anyway, the best solution would be to rename Wyoming or New Mexico to New Israel, and they could all migrate there, and live happily with a much lower population density, and not have to compete with the non-Jewish semites.

Colt

It's My Birthday!
And since the majority of Jews live in the Americas anyway, the best solution would be to rename Wyoming to New Israel, and they could all migrate there, and live happily with a much lower population density, and not have to compete with the non-Jewish semites.
There is no need for Jews to leave their homeland that they have lived in for 4000 years. If their Arab cousins would give up their goal of another holocaust then everyone could get along.

Colt

It's My Birthday!
Shame. This may not have ever occurred had Yasser Arafat agreed and had become a legitimate and recognized state.

Instead, he made abundantly clear the true intent. It's not to achieve any legitimate statehood, it's been and always been the complete and utter destruction of Israel.

Scorched Earth, and nothing less than that will ever appease that ultimate goal until its accomplished.
"Progressives set their sights on the Jewish people"

MSN

Well said IMOP!

Monty

There is no need for Jews to leave their homeland that they have lived in for 4000 years. If their Arab cousins would give up their goal of another holocaust then everyone could get along.
But why did the Zionists steal the land of the Palestinian semites who have lived there for over 10,000 years, in order to house their migrants resulting in the Gaza holocaust and genocide, and like a modern-day battle of Jericho and how Joshua butchered all the women and children and stole their land too?

It is not the homeland of the Zionist's migrants anyway, but is the homeland of the Palestinian semites who were born and lived there like their parents and grandparents and other Canaanite descendants, and as described in the bible.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Have you an evidence based argument
that this is the sole cause?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

MSN

Well said IMOP!
If you find it entirely impossible to separate the Israeli state from the Jewish people. And, for your information, being unable to do so is the same line of thinking extremists use to lump Americans and Uncle Sam into the same category, a category that holds all Americans guilty for the actions of Uncle Sam and wants to attack qnd kill as many of us as possible.

Monty

MSN

Well said IMOP!
The United Nations shouldn't have taken their eye off the ball and let the Zionists behave like a modern-day Joshua and his murdering thieving thuggees who blamed their imaginary god for the genocide they caused.

Last edited:

Colt

It's My Birthday!
The United Nations shouldn't have taken their eye off the ball and let the Zionists behave like a modern-day Joshua and his murdering thieving thuggees who blamed their imaginary god for the genocide they caused.
At least the antisemitism has come out of the closet for all to see!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Some people cynical of Trump seem to think that all the people who enter the U.S. are the same: good, moral, hard-working people with legitimate asylum claims.

That's the thing. They don't have any better plan other than to allow the U.S. border to be controlled by criminal cartels, drug and human traffickers who kill 300 U.S. citizens with fentanyl every day, and for the U.S. to derive economic benefit through the exploitation of a worker class stripped of basic rights. It's disgusting that anyone is so morally bankrupt as to support this method of immigration. And yet the fact that Trump has a plan to deal with the problem triggers people's TDS and causes them to argue that it doesn't matter what policy is used for immigration as long as the one person they passionately hate is not elected.

What's the plan? Their plan is: who cares as long as Trump isn't elected. They have immense difficulty to rationally separate border solutions from their deep unresolvable hatred of Trump. Their solution is to ignore the border and compare Trump to Hitler. Disregard the fact that Trump kept the U.S. out of new wars but Hitler tried to take over everything. Hitler represents to them the embodiment of one they should hate from the bottom of their hearts and therefore Trump must be Hitler in their minds. If Hitler sneezed and Trump coughed, they would point at it with an accusatory finger, "See! They are the same!"
Talk of "TDS" blasts your credibility into non-existence.