• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's take Trump at his word

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's scary.

But naming the golan as trump heights in exchange for signing s1322 embassy act, was just feeding his narcissistic character.
Mein Gott!
Boge moi!
Jump'n Jesus!
A country dominated by MAGAs!
This actually happened....

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Hamas is comprised of Palestinians! The massive terror attack on Israel was Oct 7, on Oct 8 anti Israeli demonstrations broke out around the world! It may not work in your bubble, but the facts are what they are!

Several hundred rally in New York in support of Palestinians, terror onslaught

By LUKE TRESS 8 October 2023, 8:58 pm 7
Pro-Palestinian protesters gather in Times Square in New York City on October 8, 2023. (Luke Tress/Times of Israel)
Pro-Palestinian protesters gather in Times Square in New York City on October 8, 2023.

(Luke Tress/Times of Israel)

Several hundred pro-Palestinian demonstrators rally in support of the Hamas terror attack on Israel in New York City’s Times Square.
The protesters wave Palestinian flags and chant “Resistance is justified,” “Globalize the intifada,” and “Smash the settler Zionist state.”
“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” they chant.

Several dozen pro-Israel demonstrators, including many Israelis, rally across the street. They sing Israel’s anthem “Hatikvah,” bearing Israeli flags, and they chant “Shame” and “Murderers.”
Tensions run high, with the Israeli group chanting, “The people of Israel live” in Hebrew, and the pro-Palestinian group shouting back, “Free Palestine.” Some of the pro-Palestinian crowd makes crying faces at the Israelis to mock them.
Some opponents argue on the sidelines, but are quickly separated by police. Dozens of officers and metal barricades stand between the two groups.

Yesterday, New York Governor Kathy Hochul condemned the rally.
I work with Palestinians. They don't support Hamas. They are not one in the same. That's what "bubble" I'm in.
Guess what else? I don't think the Israeli government are one in the same as the Israeli population either, even though it's government is "composed of" Israelis.

Shame on you for suggesting that the protests around the world are all in support of Hamas' October 7th attack on Israel when that is clearly not the case. Look at the signs in the photo you posted. What do they say??

Too much Fox "News" for you.

Also, "from the river to the sea" has two separate meanings. Wow, there's actually some nuance here. Who would've thunk it?

"The slogan has been used widely in pro-Palestinian protest movements.[32] It has often been chanted at pro-Palestinian demonstrations, usually followed or preceded by the phrase "Palestine will be free" (the phrase rhymes in English, not Arabic).[33][34][35][36] Interpretations differ amongst supporters of the slogan.

Civic figures, activists, and progressive publications have said that it calls for a one-state solution: a single, secular state in all of Historic Palestine where people of all religions have equal citizenship.[37] This stands in contrast to the two-state solution, which envisions a Palestinian state existing alongside a Jewish state.[5][38][39][40] This usage has been described as speaking out for the right of Palestinians "to live freely in the land from the river to the sea", with Palestinian writer Yousef Munayyer describing the phrase as "a rejoinder to the fragmentation of Palestinian land and people by Israeli occupation and discrimination."[41] Others have said it stands for "the equal freedom and dignity of the Palestinian people."[38][7]"

Bthoth

Mein Gott!
Boge moi!
Jump'n Jesus!
A country dominated by MAGAs!
This actually happened....
scary stuff but both feed on that self indulgent flagellation

Bthoth

I work with Palestinians. They don't support Hamas. They are not one in the same. That's what "bubble" I'm in.
I have a few of the same here in the US
Shame on you for suggesting that the protests around the world are all in support of Hamas' October 7th attack on Israel when that is clearly not the case. Look at the signs in the photo you posted. What do they say??

Also, "from the river to the sea" has two separate meanings. Wow, there's actually some nuance here. Who would've thunk it?

"The slogan has been used widely in pro-Palestinian protest movements.[32] It has often been chanted at pro-Palestinian demonstrations, usually followed or preceded by the phrase "Palestine will be free" (the phrase rhymes in English, not Arabic).[33][34][35][36] Interpretations differ amongst supporters of the slogan.

Civic figures, activists, and progressive publications have said that it calls for a one-state solution: a single, secular state in all of Historic Palestine where people of all religions have equal citizenship.[37] This stands in contrast to the two-state solution, which envisions a Palestinian state existing alongside a Jewish state.[5][38][39][40] This usage has been described as speaking out for the right of Palestinians "to live freely in the land from the river to the sea", with Palestinian writer Yousef Munayyer describing the phrase as "a rejoinder to the fragmentation of Palestinian land and people by Israeli occupation and discrimination."[41] Others have said it stands for "the equal freedom and dignity of the Palestinian people."[38][7]"
Who's behind recent rise in US anti-Semitic attacks? - BBC News Who's behind recent rise in US anti-Semitic attacks? - BBC News976 × 549

Search inside image
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57286341

Colt

It's My Birthday!
Guess what else? I don't think the Israeli government are one in the same as the Israeli population either, even though it's government is "composed of" Israelis.

Colt

It's My Birthday!

October 8, 2023.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A one time amnesty granted to those already whom are established and productive living in the US based on clean criminal records and screened health statuses , with strict enforcement and deportation directed towards future illegals into the country who don't willingly comply with the proper inprocessing and applications that any foreigner seeking citizenship would be required to go through. Also a simplification and streamlining of the immigration process itself would be beneficial as well.

I'd probably like to additionally see an international system set up comprised of liaison personnel dedicated to the purpose of relocating individuals fleeing their country to other countries that actually want and desire an infusion of residents to be their future citizens.

That would be my personal thoughts if I had the power.
You like eating?

Shadow Wolf

Yes. They typically involve the military and or the police and possibly insiders in senior government itself with a fair degree of logistical preparation.

Not a bunch of yahoo's in costume ransacking a building and pushing around some cops.
Your definition that you linked to doesn't even support that.
an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Colt

It's My Birthday!
Its the day after the Hamas attack! Israel hasnt even responded! They are still finding decapitated babies, raped women, charred bodies! Your fellow compatriots are standing behind the terror attacks!!! Like when Palestinians celebrated on 9/11!

Shadow Wolf

Its the day after the Hamas attack! Israel hasnt even responded! They are still finding decapitated babies, raped women, charred bodies! Your fellow compatriots are standing behind the terror attacks!!! Like when Palestinians celebrated on 9/11!
:facepalm:

Bthoth

The Jews would be destroyed if Palestinians could take back Israel.
Not even close. The majority of jews on this earth live here in the america's. Look up how many israelis are dual citizenship with other countries and do not even live in israel.

Likewise, israel does not make a person Jewish.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

"Israel battered Gaza on October 8 after suffering its bloodiest attack in decades, when Hamas fighters rampaged through Israeli towns killing 700 and abducting dozens more, as the spiralling violence threatened a major new war in West Asia.

The air strikes hit housing blocks, tunnels, a mosque, and the homes of Hamas officials in Gaza, killing more than 400 people, including 20 children, as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed “mighty vengeance for this black day”. ..."

Colt

It's My Birthday!
Not even close. The majority of jews on this earth live here in the america's. Look up how many israelis are dual citizenship with other countries and do not even live in israel.

Likewise, israel does not make a person Jewish.
I was referring to Jews living in Israel. If the Palestinians were able to take over the Jews would be slaughtered like they were by the Nazis.

Bthoth

I was referring to Jews living in Israel. If the Palestinians were able to take over the Jews would be slaughtered like they were by the Nazis.
i get it, you want to illustrate that palestinians hate jews to the point of genocide. Do you actually believe that palestinians are as nasty as the christians of ww2?

Monty

Don't vote for a candidate who lost an
election, & tried to stage a violent coup.
Traitors shouldn't be President.
Which is why the 14th amendment section 3 was written to ban fascist dictators like Trump from holding any public office if they give aid or comfort to the enemies thereof who have engaged in insurrection or rebellion, even if they didn't directly physically engage in the insurrection or rebellion but only supported it or remotely directed it, and why the fascist Trump promises he will pardon all those involved in the attempted coup in Jan 2020. .

But do Trump's judges on the Supreme court actually support the constitution, or do they just support their fascist leader, and bow and say "Sieg Heil der Feuhrer Drumpf"?

Last edited: