• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life From Dirt?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Why? I mean, that's probably the strangest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Also obviously not true. I know that whatever response I get to this post, if I get one, that the response will be highly irrational and I will regret asking.
@King Phenomenon is being deliberately irrational to cover up hia intentional ignorance of science and his ancient religious tribal agenda without science.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Why? I mean, that's probably the strangest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Also obviously not true. I know that whatever response I get to this post, if I get one, that the response will be highly irrational and I will regret asking.
It’s the perfect time. Technology at its finest pretty much. Comfortable living. Relatively peaceful. Also given the beginning time being around 1980 the worlds end will happen before anything majorly bad happens when the chosen one dies sometime before 2080. By majorly bad I’m referring to when the world runs out of oil, gas and coal and chaos ensues and millions if not billions die. God picked the perfect time. He’s not an idiot

Little Dragon

It’s the perfect time. Technology at its finest pretty much. Comfortable living. Relatively peaceful. Also given the beginning time being around 1980 the worlds end will happen before anything majorly bad happens when the chosen one dies sometime before 2080. By majorly bad I’m referring to when the world runs out of oil, gas and coal and chaos ensues and millions if not billions die. God picked the perfect time. He’s not an idiot
Prediction, vindicated.

Well, enjoy your death cult!

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Prediction, vindicated.

Well, enjoy your death cult!
Well I suppose you can put your faith in Alternative forms of energy so we can deliver the food to the billions of people on earth before we lose the way we do it now. Or maybe we can all go back to hunting and gardening. Something tells me it isn’t going to be so easy. But like I said, for me, the Lord has other plans. Thankfully

Little Dragon

Well I suppose you can put your faith in Alternative forms of energy so we can deliver the food to the billions of people on earth before we lose the way we do it now. Or maybe we can all go back to hunting and gardening.
Fusion power, will be the power source of choice in the advancing near future.
We already can maintain steady nuclear fusion with experimental reactors and we passed the threshold of energy production over energy cost, just recently.
As for renewables, the UK for example, has off shore wind energy generation capacity, that if fully exploited, using current technology, could provide about ten times as much electricity as the UK uses domestically annually.

So no need to break out the survival rations and fishing line just yet.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
We already can maintain steady nuclear fusion with experimental reactors and we passed the threshold of energy production over energy cost, just recently.
As for renewables, the UK for example, has off shore wind energy generation capacity, that if fully exploited, using current technology, could provide about ten times as much electricity as the UK uses domestically annually.

Like I said you can keep praying for that

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Oh and btw I think we should definitely continue with trying to find new sources of power. I’m into that

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Sound good but I highly doubt these working anytime soon if at all