• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Love" - The Ultimate Love Song Collection

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Awesome. What's his name?
Michael. And you know what was crazy? OK, so I have dark eyes and used to have very dark hair. And a pug nose. He looked so Aryan it wasn't even funny. I mean, towheaded blonde, blue eyes, straight nose, etc. I was born in New Orleans, and he was born in Texas. BUT both his parents were from Louisiana so there's that. Anyway, there were all sorts of (my) family stories about Native American princesses and dark-skinned, dark eyed, dark-haired people (though my skin is super light). I felt sort of bad about him because he didn't know hardly anything about his ancestry, so I sent our DNA off, and GET THIS. Mine came back pure white as the driven snow, and his came back with everything, even African, in it! Oh and even Jewish! Mine was all dark blue and his was every color of the rainbow! I was so jealous!

Kathryn

I can't get this song out of my head for some reason - different Bonnie, though. Maybe it's her voice, I don't know. I don't think it's the words.

Kathryn

And I absolutely love this song, which reminds me of my husband Michael. And it IS a love song.

Kathryn

And this is a love song but it totally reminds me of a place, not a person:

vulcanlogician

This one goes out to my friend @vulcanlogician ,

Hey man, I hope everything in your life that's intended to be square and regular is, and everything else isn't, assuming things, squares, and regulars exist. Otherwise, please disregard and be happy. Ignorance is bliss.

"I Love You for Purely Psychological Reasons"

I love it! Clever lyrics. And perhaps they describe me a bit more than I'd like.

The great philosopher Baruch Spinoza defined "love" as "Joy with the accompanying idea of an external cause." To me that seems like a wonderful line to woo the ladies with. (I wonder why he never got married.)

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It comes and goes?

Not going, not coming, turning. Turing its face, countenance. It feels like distance, but it's not. It's not separation, it's a pivot. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the secret of the kiss. Eye to eye. Lips to lips. Breath to breath. Spirit to spirit. Love.

1722013315923.png

נשיקות פיהו
Pictures of You >>> Loves Return >>> I turn to you