• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA troglodytes attack Walz's son

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course attacking the son of the Democratic VP candidate is just 100% perfectly OK. But wait, some would not have done so if they knew had had issues. They only want to attack children who are neurotypical. Because, of course, boys dare not cry - they only need anger as an emotion according to MAGA.

"THIS is how you receive public praise from your father," Crispi shared alongside a video of Barron Trump, 18, waving to a crowd. "Very demure. Barron Trump is the future. Tim Walz’s children are nobody’s going nowhere."​
Capture.PNG

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Of course attacking the son of the Democratic VP candidate is just 100% perfectly OK. But wait, some would not have done so if they knew had had issues. They only want to attack children who are neurotypical. Because, of course, boys dare not cry - they only need anger as an emotion according to MAGA.

"THIS is how you receive public praise from your father," Crispi shared alongside a video of Barron Trump, 18, waving to a crowd. "Very demure. Barron Trump is the future. Tim Walz’s children are nobody’s going nowhere."​

Ann Coulter's entire career is built on cruelty. This is what she does, she says mean things and makes a lot of money doing it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Gus needs to chin up. He may or may not ever do that as he gets older.

Twilight Hue

No, it's on hateful scum to realize they are being terrible people for not just making fun of a child with a disability, but making fun of his condition.
Why they brought him out then, I'll never know. Politics iin general isn't a good place for timid emotional people who break down to pressure to be put in that environment if not ready.

Its a cruel dog eat dog environment for the unprepared. Clearly.

I also wouldn't call the young man a child. He's clearly far from being that.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Why they brought him out then, I'll never know. Politics iin general isn't a good place for timid emotional people who break down to pressure to be put in that environment if not ready.

"Why they brought him out?"

WTF?!?!?

He's part of their family.

Are you seriously suggesting that people with disabilities should be hidden away because they make people like you uncomfortable???

REALLY????

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

He's 17. He's still a kid.
And you're talking **** about a 17-year-old kid who had a learning disability. Boy, don't you just feel like such a big, tough, strong man with so much courage and strength that over the internet you're able to make fun a kid with a learning disability.

Twilight Hue

He's 17. He's still a kid.
And you're talking **** about a 17-year-old kid who had a learning disability. Boy, don't you just feel like such a big, tough, strong man with so much courage and strength that over the internet you're able to make fun a kid with a learning disability.
A 17 year old is not a kid nor a child. Patronize much? Learning disabilities do not change the fact that he's clearly not a kid lol but that he requires special attention for his deficiency which is another matter.

Twilight Hue

"Why they brought him out?"

WTF?!?!?

He's part of their family.

Are you seriously suggesting that people with disabilities should be hidden away because they make people like you uncomfortable???

REALLY????

Is that what you think ye who can read people's minds?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

WTF is wrong with you?

He is a child supporting his father. Are you seriously that dense?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Is that what you think ye who can read people's minds?
No, I was asking YOU if that was indeed what you think...because it sure sounds like that what's you're saying: Implying that Gus isn't tough enough because he got emotional, so they shouldn't have "brought him out."

That's what it sounded like: a family member should be kept from public view.

So, what's your reasoning behind saying that, if I'm not correct? Just curious...