• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA troglodytes attack Walz's son

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
OK I was just wondering.
I spent some time in recruitment offices (despite not recruiting as a side job). As well as training newly ascendant sailors fresh out of boot camp.

There are a lot of different waivers for different things. But the norm is two parental signatories at 17. But the most common avenue is for kids to wait until their 18th. No parents required.

The other option is for a 17 year old who is emancipated from family. They do not need parental permissions legally then.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Chelsea Clinton of all people actually came and defended him . . . . ,

Kudos to Chelsea Clinton for doing that when Trumps son was actually just a kid in every way. I find her proud and strong for doing that, and frankly if you had any kind of a Democrat president, I think Chelsey would had made a good selection just to be fair because she's demonstrated her character. I'm assuming the last thing she wants to be is a president however.

And do you know why Chelsea Clinton was the best person to come to his defense?

Because of the vicious treatment she received at the hands of right-wingers who made fun of her hair, her braces, questioned her parentage... do you remember Rush Limbaugh comparing her to a dog? She was 12 years old.

Right-wingers are still vicious like that.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
And do you know why Chelsea Clinton was the best person to come to his defense?

Because of the vicious treatment she received at the hands of right-wingers who made fun of her hair, her braces, questioned her parentage... do you remember Rush Limbaugh comparing her to a dog? She was 12 years old.

Right-wingers are still vicious like that.
So that leads to remaining question why are they doing it now?

Personally I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon for either side.

Keep in mind though that his son will be 18 like Barron next year. Both are, and will be recognized as adults.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well then you should be quite happy that the playing field has been and is evening itself out fairly well since then , and prioritizing the good things at the same time that can be shared by everyone when America was at its greatest.
I'm not happy about this ridiculous nonsense of going backwards. America has.never worked or been great for all its citizens. This is why we go forward, paving the way for a better tomorrow for everyone, nit just the privileged few who wamt to go back when they had it good while everybody else got left behind.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I'm not happy about this ridiculous nonsense of going backwards. America has.never worked or been great for all its citizens. This is why we go forward, paving the way for a better tomorrow for everyone, nit just the privileged few who wamt to go back when they had it good while everybody else got left behind.

White nostalgia.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well you should be glad everything is better now.

We Never Know

No Slack
Of course attacking the son of the Democratic VP candidate is just 100% perfectly OK. But wait, some would not have done so if they knew had had issues. They only want to attack children who are neurotypical. Because, of course, boys dare not cry - they only need anger as an emotion according to MAGA.

"THIS is how you receive public praise from your father," Crispi shared alongside a video of Barron Trump, 18, waving to a crowd. "Very demure. Barron Trump is the future. Tim Walz’s children are nobody’s going nowhere."​

Its sad some people do such things but....

Going back to when the topic was Hunter the left kept saying so what? He can do what he chooses. He isn't running for president.

This person isn't running for president either and from my understanding this is what she does.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Its sad some people do such things but....

Going back to when the topic was Hunter the left kept saying so what? He can do what he chooses. He isn't running for president.

This person isn't running for president either and from my understanding this is what she does.
Hunter amd Ann aren't even comparable. At all. One may have used his position and proximity to the President for unfair gain (I honestly do not care and didn't pay attention), the other makes a living by being a **** person.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Barron Trump however was constantly mocked by left wingers as far back at the age of 10!
Those who mocked Barron Trump are as bad as those who Mocked Gus Walz.

But you need to prove "constantly" otherwise it's just another random unbelievable internet post from someone who has their statements dismissed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Then there's this. Of course the right wing lie and hate contingent responded with throwing **** at him and his family. This is one really big reason why the right needs to go up in flames in November - it's time for that kind of gutter **** to end.

Gus Walz’s moment brings joy to parents of neurodivergent kids

The clips quickly went viral on social media, as parents of kids with disabilities and neurodivergent people celebrated the moment of representation on a national stage.​
Donovan’s son James has autism. In that viral moment, she saw a family like hers, that embraced and “treasured” their neurodivergent son and valued what made him unique.​
“For us to see … Gus being able to really share his authentic self without worrying. There’s no worrying about what’s going on behind him, who’s maybe judging him … there isn’t any of that. It’s really refreshing,” said Donovan, a clinical psychologist who works with neurodivergent people.​

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Why they brought him out then, I'll never know. Politics iin general isn't a good place for timid emotional people who break down to pressure to be put in that environment if not ready.

Its a cruel dog eat dog environment for the unprepared. Clearly.

I also wouldn't call the young man a child. He's clearly far from being that.
Had a democrat behaved in a similar manner you would be squealing in outrage. But if it's a republican you'll always fling yourself to their defense and twist yourself into a pretzel to come up with some excuse or justification no matter the depths of their depravity.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What I'm against is the cloistered upbringing of a child who cannot handle the sudden hostility that the world can unleash.

What we saw essentially is the "cherry popping" on an apparently cloistered young man who was arguably protected and shielded from the world's realities.

Now hopefully he will be conditioned to overcome what will be continued hostility on his person in the foreseeable future.
Mature, civilized adults are capable of exercising decency and empathy. It's not unreasonable to hold people to a social standard.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Of course attacking the son of the Democratic VP candidate is just 100% perfectly OK. But wait, some would not have done so if they knew had had issues. They only want to attack children who are neurotypical. Because, of course, boys dare not cry - they only need anger as an emotion according to MAGA.

"THIS is how you receive public praise from your father," Crispi shared alongside a video of Barron Trump, 18, waving to a crowd. "Very demure. Barron Trump is the future. Tim Walz’s children are nobody’s going nowhere."​

I've listened to Ann Coulter for many years now, so her saying stupid and nasty stuff is her m.o. and it help make her popular with the right-wing fringe.