• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA troglodytes attack Walz's son

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I don't coddle and cloister.

Only because I myself have been through the experience, have suffered extensivly because of it, and I'm also not so ignorant as to call a 17-year-old a 'kid' and labeling him with a learning disability.

You might as well say retarded to which I don't think he is.
What's that they say about putting down the shovel and stopping digging the hole?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I am finding differing quotes but anyway, with parental consent, a 17 year old can enlist in the military.
And they're still a child. If you want to continue this train of thought we need a new thread as I mentioned like 3 posts ago. This is off topic here.

Edit: I will add that there are always extenuating circumstances, but these are typically not the norm. Emancipation, divorce, widowship etc.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Of course attacking the son of the Democratic VP candidate is just 100% perfectly OK. But wait, some would not have done so if they knew had had issues. They only want to attack children who are neurotypical. Because, of course, boys dare not cry - they only need anger as an emotion according to MAGA.

"THIS is how you receive public praise from your father," Crispi shared alongside a video of Barron Trump, 18, waving to a crowd. "Very demure. Barron Trump is the future. Tim Walz’s children are nobody’s going nowhere."​

What a complete ****.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I advise against doubling down on this really stupid defense of the Magas.
A 17 year old is a kid.
Even if he weren't, there's just no excusing such hideous savagery.
Leave the kid alone.
At least I have the reasonability and consideration to call him a young man.

Pogo

Why they brought him out then, I'll never know. Politics iin general isn't a good place for timid emotional people who break down to pressure to be put in that environment if not ready.

Its a cruel dog eat dog environment for the unprepared. Clearly.

I also wouldn't call the young man a child. He's clearly far from being that.
Oh so you want to go back to warehousing anyone who is not "perfect" by some definition of yours.
Biden should never have been in government for 50 years and eventually president because he had a speech disability.
Beyond sad.

Twilight Hue

Oh so you want to go back to warehousing anyone who is not "perfect" by some definition of yours.
Biden should never have been in government for 50 years and eventually president because he had a speech disability.
Beyond sad.
Warehousing is that what you like to call it?

Well I like to call it preparation before one goes on public stage. That should have been done long ago as I see it.

Pogo

Sadly, far too many Americans lap it up -- while all the while pretending to be Christian and loving family values.

Crikey, Gus's expression of pride in his dad, so strong it brought tears to his eyes and forced his mouth into "that's my dad," speaks volumes about who has the "family values." And the prize goes to Tim Walz and his family.
Good point, we can see where family values are appreciated and where they are not.

Pogo

This time, even I'm having trouble believing you're for real! He's 17 years old and his only issue is a learning problem that is not stopping his growth into a decent person. He's perfectly capable of attending such an important even in support of his father.
Explains some of his misogyny, women are more likely to cry in public so obviously they are incapable of important positions. Wow.

Twilight Hue

How are you defining "not ready"?
As with so many things here, it is just amazing how ignorant and bigoted you are.
Call it what you want but I have nothing but the best intentions for the young man and am disheartened to see people in those kind of positions and being overly coddled over it as if he is a poor baby.

That can be as bad as it can get for a young man and can absolutely destroy and traumatize him even further.

He's going to need and require teflon skills and abilities if he's going to survive well in this world.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
From what I understand he had audiological issues, not mental issues, and I'm still amazed at your mind reading skills here in regards to my empathy for the young man based on my experience.
It's because you say one thing then turn around and do another.