• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MAGA troglodytes attack Walz's son

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Clueless, non-verbal learning disabilities is not a hearing impairment.
Well whenever I hear non-verbal I associate it with audiological , so that could be an error on my part, so okay I'll just call it nonverbal from this point forward and it still doesn't change my view.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If you think so, but I can say fairly and assuredly that that's simply not going to happen. At least with the premise that making America great again is not a bad thing to aspire with.
It's a terribly thing to aspire to because America has only been great for a few. Think all that economic might mattered in my mom's neighborhood fhay was so poor it had outhouses and dirt floors.
Amd its especially bad for mental illness because thise "great times" meant torturing the mentally ill amd those who didn't fall in line.
We don't go backwards, we go forward.

Twilight Hue

It's a terribly thing to aspire to because America has only been great for a few. Think all that economic might mattered in my mom's neighborhood fhay was so poor it had outhouses and dirt floors.
Amd its especially bad for mental illness because thise "great times" meant torturing the mentally ill amd those who didn't fall in line.
We don't go backwards, we go forward.
I'm willing to bet that scenario doesn't/didn’t reflect the majority of people back in the day.

Pogo

Well whenever I hear non-verbal I associate it with audiological , so that could be an error on my part, so okay I'll just call it nonverbal from this point forward and it still doesn't change my view.
And it doesn't change the fact that you are clueless about the many patterns of neurodivergence and how much they effect or do not one's ability to appear "normal" but you obviously think they should not be seen in public though if they are you call them coddled.
wow
shovel-kid.gif

Twilight Hue

What difference does that make? Would it make any difference if he was 7, or 27, or 47? He was proud of his dad. He felt an honest emotion and he expressed it. That is not weird.

Making fun of him for doing it, that is weird.
I agree.

Barron Trump however was constantly mocked by left wingers as far back at the age of 10! So bad it was it that Chelsea Clinton of all people actually came and defended him , and Barron was actually a kid then and not a young man until his first appearance later on at 18, at his father's rally when he was notably ready. There is clearly a stark difference between Trump's Sons first appearance and Walz's son first appearance as young men.

Kudos to Chelsea Clinton for doing that when Trumps son was actually just a kid in every way. I find her proud and strong for doing that, and frankly if you had any kind of a Democrat president, I think Chelsey would had made a good selection just to be fair because she's demonstrated her character. I'm assuming the last thing she wants to be is a president however.

And yet the left today has the sheer gall to think it's suddenly not okay now after all the attacks have been made on Trumps son by left wing Democrats when it was deemed then to be perfectly ok to attack political childern, but not now of course.

How does one explain that rampant hypocrisy ?

I agree with the assessment to let the kids out of politics and let them be kids until they are actually ready and they go on stage as young men as we see today.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, though I am grateful I guess for the strides we've made, my brother is still lost to schizophrenia. Oh well.

Twilight Hue

It was reality for the poor and many minorities. This was an age, after all, when those like Rosemary Kennedy were lobotomized as a means of control.
Well then you should be quite happy that the playing field has been and is evening itself out fairly well since then , and prioritizing the good things at the same time that can be shared by everyone when America was at its greatest.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
You mean with no baby daddy in the picture? Or with one but simply a single parent?

"If one of the parents has passed away, or if they are incarcerated, or in an unknown location for an unknown period, the lone parent is authorized to sign by themselves and the Recruiter notes the reason for single parent consent on the bottom of the form!"

The form they are referring is a waiver of sorts.

Kathryn

"If one of the parents has passed away, or if they are incarcerated, or in an unknown location for an unknown period, the lone parent is authorized to sign by themselves and the Recruiter notes the reason for single parent consent on the bottom of the form!"

The form they are referring is a waiver of sorts.
OK I was just wondering.

Kathryn

I believe it's called a parental consent form. My parents had to sign one when my brother enlisted at 17 in the Marines. They were married, however.