• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Making America Weak Again

Is America's standing in the world worse now than it was under Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • About the same

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
No, suncowiam had it right. France learned from our mistake in electing Trump. Might be the reason why Marcon is so popular.
Then I must have misunderstood what suncowiam was saying as I agree with you.

Basically, Trump has turned Marcon into a rock-star, not only in France but also internationally.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Then I must have misunderstood what suncowiam was saying as I agree with you.

Basically, Trump has turned Marcon into a rock-star, not only in France but also internationally.
He sure has. He has turned the PM of Australia into a comedian and the past President of Mexico into a star. All with his own ineptitude for politics and conflict management. Plus, he's got the thinnest skin of any world leader I've seen, and his tweets constantly undermine his own position. I mean, he contradicts himself in permanent, written statements and doesn't understand why he has no credibility.