• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Massachusetts town approved proposal for Palestinian flag to be flown on public grounds.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Private grounds is one thing. This however is unacceptable and a complete disgrace particularly on the same flagpole with the American POW flag.

Opinions?
Did you read the article?
They've been displaying Israel's flag for a month.
Fair is fair, especially since the Palestinians are
suffering far more brutality from Israel than Israel
did from Hamas.
This Jewish leader offers the real disgusting act....
Excerpted....
Rabbi Idan Irelander disagreed, telling WCVB: "The Israeli flag was flown in support for an American ally who experienced massacre, unlike the Palestinian flag that, to many of us represents—again, I'm sorry—Hamas."

He doesn't sound sorry...just bigoted & vengeful.

Last edited:

Orbit

I'm a planet

Private grounds is one thing. This however is unacceptable and a complete disgrace particularly on the same flagpole with the American POW flag.
I don't see what the POW flag has to do with anything.

I did see that they had been flying an Israeli flag in the same spot previously. It looks like those who have ties to Palestine were looking for equal time.

The current hysteria surrounding anything Palestinian reminds me of post-9/11, when anti-Arab and anti-Muslim fervor was rampant.

It's not a Hamas flag; it's a Palestinian flag.

My thoughts? People need to calm down.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't see what the POW flag has to do with anything.

I did see that they had been flying an Israeli flag in the same spot previously. It looks like those who have ties to Palestine were looking for equal time.

The current hysteria surrounding anything Palestinian reminds me of post-9/11, when anti-Arab and anti-Muslim fervor was rampant.

It's not a Hamas flag; it's a Palestinian flag.

My thoughts? People need to calm down.
A terrorist based flag shouldn't even be on the same flagpole with either the US flag nor The MIA/POW flag.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wow.

Big "mask slip", there.

"Palestine" is not a terrorist group, objectively.
But his view is common in USA among
anti-Palestinian groups.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
But his view is common in USA among
anti-Palestinian groups.
Some people seem very keen these days to out themselves as little more than ethno-nationalists. It's worrying.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member