• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men and women and the Orgasm Gap

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Personal anecdote: I have enjoyed many G-spot orgasms in my sexual tenure.

Other evidence: The anatomy of the entire clitoris has been debated (from which I think there are other social stigmas that have helped create barriers to understanding female sexuality), but I personally lean toward the studies by urologist Helene O'Connell and Buisson-Foldes from France who all have used various methods of observations of the human clitoris such as MRI's, dissection, and sonograms of the engorged clitoris.

French researchers Odile Buisson and Pierre Foldès reported similar findings to that of O'Connell's. In 2008, they published the first complete 3D sonography of the stimulated clitoris, and republished it in 2009 with new research, demonstrating the ways in which erectile tissue of the clitoris engorges and surrounds the vagina. On the basis of their findings, they argued that women may be able to achieve vaginal orgasm via stimulation of the G-spot, because the highly innervated clitoris is pulled closely to the anterior wall of the vagina when the woman is sexually aroused and during vaginal penetration.

They assert that since the front wall of the vagina is inextricably linked with the internal parts of the clitoris, stimulating the vagina without activating the clitoris may be next to impossible. In their 2009 published study, the "coronal planes during perineal contraction and finger penetration demonstrated a close relationship between the root of the clitoris and the anterior vaginal wall". Buisson and Foldès suggested "that the special sensitivity of the lower anterior vaginal wall could be explained by pressure and movement of clitoris's root during a vaginal penetration and subsequent perineal contraction".

Source

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Personal anecdote: I have enjoyed many G-spot orgasms in my sexual tenure.

Other evidence: The anatomy of the entire clitoris has been debated (from which I think there are other social stigmas that have helped create barriers to understanding female sexuality), but I personally lean toward the studies by urologist Helene O'Connell and Buisson-Foldes from France who all have used various methods of observations of the human clitoris such as MRI's, dissection, and sonograms of the engorged clitoris.

Source
That's essentially how I assume it is, with a portion of the anterior wall being an extension of the clitoris.

But I'm an agnostic on the whole issue and just support tons of experimentation. :shrug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
That's essentially how I assume it is, with a portion of the anterior wall being an extension of the clitoris.

But I'm an agnostic on the whole issue and just support tons of experimentation. :shrug:

Woo HOO! It's Friday night!!! :bounce

The Adept

... to produce an offspring he must have an orgasm. A woman can produce an offspring without orgasm.

The problem is monogamy and a lack of social sex.
Females are designed to be shared; this would make up the 'short fall'.

1 Nature needs the Male to ejaculate for survival of the species.
2 See point 1

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
The orgasm mismatch timing indicates this.
So does sperm competition, does it not?

No not really. First off, who "designed" women? Secondly who decided they were objects to be shared? Because your wording treats them as such, not as people who make decisions whether or not to have multiple sexual partners.

You're trolling, right?