• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

I see he's still at it, remember you can't challenge his beliefs or he takes his ball and goes home. I think he might be a little too thin skinned to post here.

I accept all challanges, which is obvious. I do not accept disrespect, which is just as obvious. I have not ran from any challange, you just want to create that illusion, I just demand respect, as I demand of myself to give it. Some of you Atheist just are flat out disrespectful. But I know how to deal with that, just as I know how to deal with human nature. If you give me enough time with an Atheist who is disrespectful, he will be the one who takes his ball and moves away from me.

Because as long as disrespect stays in front of me, I will peal its skin off and reveal whats underneath.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
Oh no, they have been aranged, and I see it like that. I do things wrong, think things wrong, because I am supposed to do that, which is why my view of sin is not some great guilt ridden burden. I am what I am, because I was designed to be that. Atheist are Atheist because they are supposed to be that. I am weak, because I was designed to be that way, conversely for the strong, they are strong because they were meant to be strong.
Define God, because as far as I can tell, your proof has nothing to do with what you believe.

You've just picked an arbitrary abstraction to base your understanding of everything on. What's the opposite of water? What's the opposite of pain? If you define something by its opposite, define these things. Is God proof of some sort of anti-God?

And you started this thread by saying "there is up and down", but that's a lie. Up and down are relatives. "Up" to someone on the North Pole is "Down" to someone on the South Pole. This idea of the universe being defined by opposites is completely arbitrary.

Please use your reasoning to explain other things:

Because there is water, there is... what?
Because there is pain, there is... what?

mickiel

And you started this thread by saying "there is up and down", but that's a lie.?

Explain to me why I should waste my time trying to reason with someone who thinks up and down is a lie? Just talk to someonelse, don't ask me anymore questions. There are plenty others here to argue with.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
Explain to me why I should waste my time trying to reason with someone who thinks up and down is a lie? Just talk to someonelse, don't ask me anymore questions. There are plenty others here to argue with.

Peace.
Maybe I should have said: "illusion" rather than "lie". Up and down are relative. It means "toward the center of Earth's gravity" when you're on Earth. But it is a meaningless concept if you're in outer space.

Read what I wrote, please. UP to one person (at the North Pole) is DOWN to another person (at the South Pole). Do you understand that the Earth is a sphere, pulling all things toward it's center? Outside of a large planetary body's gravity well, there is no such thing as up and down.

Last edited:

mickiel

Maybe I should have said: "illusion" rather than "lie". Up and down are relative. It means "toward the center of Earth's gravity" when you're on Earth. But it is a meaningless concept if you're in outer space.

Read what I wrote, please. UP to one person (at the North Pole) is DOWN to another person (at the South Pole). Do you understand that the Earth is a sphere, pulling all things toward it's center? Outside of a large planetary body's gravity well, there is no such thing as up and down.

I hold no intrest in foolishness, again I am requesting that you no longer communicate with me. I have enough foolishness from Atheist as it is, I have no wish to add another one to that.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
I hold no intrest in foolishness, again I am requesting that you no longer communicate with me. I have enough foolishness from Atheist as it is, I have no wish to add another one to that.
Wow... Just wow... Are you really disputing that up and down are relative directions?

Relative direction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The most common relative directions are left, right, forward, backward, up, and down. No absolute direction corresponds to any of the relative directions."

mickiel

The concept of evolution itself is a proof of God. The inane aduacity of something comming from nothing is one of the most serious proofs of God I have ever considered. Oh how certain people must rid this world of any concept of God. They will go to serious extremes to put in place unreason, and distort our heritage of comming from a God, and replace it with the insult of being in a liniage with Apes of all things. Such an insult proves God, and also proves the extremes of deception that exist in the human mind.

Note the term evolution. I want to go into this term and show you some interesting deceptions contained within it.

Peace.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
The concept of evolution itself is a proof of God. The inane aduacity of something comming from nothing is one of the most serious proofs of God I have ever considered. Oh how certain people must rid this world of any concept of God. They will go to serious extremes to put in place unreason, and distort our heritage of comming from a God, and replace it with the insult of being in a liniage with Apes of all things. Such an insult proves God, and also proves the extremes of deception that exist in the human mind.

Note the term evolution. I want to go into this term and show you some interesting deceptions contained within it.

Peace.
Mickiel, please, avail yourself of a dictionary. Evolution, in no way, has as a tenet that something came from nothing.

Kerr

Peace.
Evolution descibes how species and such things evolves, it explains why we have the verity of species we have, but it does not deal with how anything came to being. As far as evolution is concerned God could have created everything to begin with.

mickiel

Evolution is simply the process of growth. Then the development of that growth, its formation. Notice how quickly the Atheist are trying to break away the meaning of evolution to have nothing to do with how we got here, desperate evasion. The whole pathology of an Atheist is the thought of humanity and reality developing from nothing and growing from there. This rationale, as impossible as it is, proves God to me. One cannot understand God, if you do not understand his adversary.

Evolution is the process of Growth, Atheism is the lack of belief in God, what God has done is to give the world Atheist and Evolutionist in order to further his base of adversary, which proves hes there. Hes giving the defense, and really God has structured their plan of attack, as they strip this world of truth.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

Inside of your body, is another proof of God. Your consciousness, your very being proves that God exist. It is a serious denial of reality to not believe in God, and religion has not helped this, in fact they have made it worser, and Atheist are jumpimg all over religion, as they use this gift of attack that religion affords them. And I am conscious of this.

I am conscious of so many things, and this proves that God exist to me. Where did my consciousness come from? How did God do this?

Peace.

mickiel

In my everyday life, my belief in God is reinforced by many things, espically Atheist. Through them, I can see how far the human mind will go without God. Once God is out of the picture, any human, left to themselves, would eventually become an Atheist. Its our true nature to be carnal, and to walk away from God.

But Why? Why is flesh like this?

Peace.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Evolution is simply the process of growth.
Nice try.
However, when the very first sentence of you posts can so easily be shown to be not true, why should anyone even bother read anything more?
ev·o·lu·tion
n.

1. A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form. See Synonyms at development.
2. a. The process of developing.
b. Gradual development.

3. Biology a. Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species.
b. The historical development of a related group of organisms; phylogeny.

4. A movement that is part of a set of ordered movements.
5. Mathematics The extraction of a root of a quantity

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

mickiel

Evolution is simply the process of growth. Then the development of that growth, its formation. Notice how quickly the Atheist are trying to break away the meaning of evolution to have nothing to do with how we got here, desperate evasion. The whole pathology of an Atheist is the thought of humanity and reality developing from nothing and growing from there. This rationale, as impossible as it is, proves God to me. One cannot understand God, if you do not understand his adversary.

Evolution is the process of Growth, Atheism is the lack of belief in God, what God has done is to give the world Atheist and Evolutionist in order to further his base of adversary, which proves hes there. Hes giving the defense, and really God has structured their plan of attack, as they strip this world of truth.

Peace.

The adversary, or the enemy, is the most important part of a plan of war. God created humanity in order that he would give us all eternal life with him. A matchless gift, worth anythingelse he throws at us in this human life, and buddy he is throwing things at us. And I am looking at those things and they enhance my understanding of God.

One of the most interesting things he has thrown, is Atheism and Evolutions doctrine. A serious pitch, an interesting curve that really defines Gods most unusual power. Atheism and evolution define God so much, that it is awe inspiring.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.