• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moon landing hoax

Was the moon landing a hoax?

• Total voters

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't know, because I wasn't there, but staging a moon-landing in order to "win" the space race sounds like something the united states would do.

silvermoon383

Russia kept track of every detail of the US space program they could, and we did the same to them. Signal tracking, observations of the spacecraft in flight, and a knowledge of how physics works are just some of the tools Russia has to determine if the Moon landings happened or not. They say it did.

dust1n

Zindīq
I would love to see evidence to support the unpopular argument. I wish there was an 'I don't know' option, because I honestly couldn't verify the situation either way. Isn't the original craft or the MTV flag on the car or something?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Right in the middle of the cold war? Not a chance.

The cold war is why they had to be bribed! The U.S. and Russia were ****** at each other, and Russia was blackmailing the U.S. about their fake moon landing. The U.S. paid out the *** for them to keep quiet. Also, Russia stole some of our babies, but they didn't want them because they were spoiled brats, and they gave them back. In order to not be charged with massive kidnapping, Russia made a deal with the U.S. to not tell anyone about the fake moon landing as long as the U.S. doesn't tell anyone about the kidnapped babies.

sonofskeptish

It is what it is
How do you know it was fake? I get why you could think maybe it is, but how are you absolutely positive? Were you there!? :eek:

If it weren't a fake, it would conflict with my beliefs. And I want and know my beliefs to be true. So it has to be a fake. No, I wasn't actually there, were you? ;)

(I'm messing around)

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How does Russia know everything?!
Their satellites would have picked up an earth based signal during had the moon landing been a hoax.
Also, had America even hinted at a bribe for the Russians to keep quiet, during the middle of the Cold War, the Russians would have laughed and proclaimed themselves the indisputable winners of the Space Race.

dust1n

Zindīq
How come?

Look, I'm curious as to what you know about it, you can PM if you want. I'm not going to ridicule you, I'm just seriously curious what you know. I don't doubt the possibility, governments are not truth tellers, I realize this. I just want to see the information so I can judge for myself.